1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Mar '23 22:39
    @plantermoo said
    Pharaoh had plenty of opportunities to change his mind but stubbornly refused.
    A bit like yourself.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Mar '23 22:41
    @divegeester said
    A bit like yourself.
    Funny that you think you know me.

Whatever floats your boat, hotshot
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Mar '23 23:21
    @plantermoo said
    Funny that you think you know me.

Whatever floats your boat, hotshot
    We all know who you are doofus, have done within 1 minute of you posting.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Mar '23 23:26
    @divegeester said
    We all know who you are doofus, have done within 1 minute of you posting.
    You’re frequently wrong in your assessments of who is and who is not someone else. But don’t let your abysmal track record in that regard hinder your continued wild guesses
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Mar '23 23:34
    @plantermoo said
    You’re frequently wrong in your assessments of who is and who is not someone else. But don’t let your abysmal track record in that regard hinder your continued wild guesses
    And you have discovered this in the supposed 5 days you’ve been here … how?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Mar '23 23:44
    @divegeester said
    And you have discovered this in the supposed 5 days you’ve been here … how?
    From reading threads in which you make all kinds of crazy accusations
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Mar '23 23:49
    @plantermoo said
    From reading threads in which you make all kinds of crazy accusations
    Got any examples of these threads and crazy accusations?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Mar '23 23:56
    @divegeester said
    Got any examples of these threads and crazy accusations?
    Sure, just pick any thread where you and suzianne exchange posts. You post all kinds of crazy accusations about her.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Mar '23 03:13
    @plantermoo said
    Sure, just pick any thread where you and suzianne exchange posts. You post all kinds of crazy accusations about her.
    That exchange is nothing to do with her being another poster here. Here’s what you said whic hi was replying to:

”You’re frequently wrong in your assessments of who is and who is not someone else.”

So in your 5 days here, how have you come to this assertions?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Mar '23 03:30
    @divegeester said
    That exchange is nothing to do with her being another poster here. Here’s what you said whic hi was replying to:

”You’re frequently wrong in your assessments of who is and who is not someone else.”

So in your 5 days here, how have you come to this assertions?
    I told you, by reading threads. Plus, you’ve falsely accused me of being other posters as well. Not really sure why but you seem obsessed with some guy who was on here in the past who you claim lives in Cincinnati. I’ve never lived in Cincinnati in my life.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Mar '23 03:36
    @plantermoo said
    I told you, by reading threads. Plus, you’ve falsely accused me of being other posters as well. Not really sure why but you seem obsessed with some guy who was on here in the past who you claim lives in Cincinnati. I’ve never lived in Cincinnati in my life.
    Does the "indwelling Holy Spirit" give you leeway to be deceitful on the internet?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Mar '23 04:04
    @fmf said
    Does the "indwelling Holy Spirit" give you leeway to be deceitful on the internet?
    Not being deceitful at all.

I find that when people can’t argue substance, they typically resort to trolling tactics, such as you’re doing.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Mar '23 04:08
    @plantermoo said
    Not being deceitful at all.
    You are a returning banned poster - banned several times, in fact, you seem unable to disguise the fact - and you are being deceitful about it. Is it compatible with your beliefs about the ",indwelling Holy Spirit"?
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Mar '23 04:10
    @plantermoo said
    I find that when people can’t argue substance, they typically resort to trolling tactics, such as you’re doing.
    No one here has had any difficulty "arguing substance" with you. You being a returning banned user is a separate issue.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Mar '23 04:12
    @fmf said
    You are a returning banned poster - banned several times, in fact, you seem unable to disguise the fact - and you are being deceitful about it. Is it compatible with your beliefs about the ",indwelling Holy Spirit"?
    🥱 🥱 😴 💤

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree