1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Jul '22 12:48
    @divegeester said
    I thought you didn’t like “making it personal”?
    I don’t like it; when simply expressing my opinions about anything turns into a critic about me, it becomes the discussion, not the topic but each other. When I spoke about truth and it’s quality did you respond about truth or me?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Jul '22 12:542 edits
    @kellyjay said
    I don’t like it; when simply expressing my opinions about anything turns into a critic about me, it becomes the discussion, not the topic but each other. When I spoke about truth and it’s quality did you respond about truth or me?
    You don’t like posts which you feel are personal
    You don’t like posts about opinions

What type of posts do you approve of Kellyjay, and can you give me an example please?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Jul '22 15:13
    @kellyjay said
    You have labeled my views with several different terms so you most certainly have.
    I have never called any of your opinions "thoughtcrimes". Don't be so disingenuous.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Jul '22 15:14
    @kellyjay said
    The term thoughtcrime itself you might not have applied but almost without fail you are forever focusing on opinions which are simply us sharing our thoughts here.
    Give me a word you think I've used that's synonymous with "thoughtcrime".
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Jul '22 15:17
    @kellyjay said
    almost without fail you are forever focusing on opinions which are simply us sharing our thoughts here. You are guilty of that in the Nth degree.
    But all you offer are your personal opinions about the topics at hand. What else am I supposed to focus on?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Jul '22 15:18
    @kellyjay said
    Being guilty of thoughts the very meditation of our hearts are one of your main focuses, you judge some great, good, bad, evil, but you are forever judging a person by their thoughts.
    I disagree with some of your beliefs, if that's what you are getting at.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Jul '22 15:20
    @kellyjay said
    You do that with great contradictions too in my opinion, while condemning some and at the same time saying our opinions are separate from reality, as in it’s our personal views of it stand alone and apart from reality. You go on and on as if all we can do is look at reality from the outside looking in.
    All we can do is have subjective perspectives about supernatural things.
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Jul '22 15:55
    @fmf said
    Give me a word you think I've used that's synonymous with "thoughtcrime".
    Being called, “disingenuous,” all of the various things that you have claimed about my faith you find hateful. The vast majority of your comments revolve around how you feel about others mindset! You think I am wrong about this? Have you anything you bring to discussions that are not about the thoughts of others? You so blind now you can not see this!
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Jul '22 16:52
    @kellyjay said
    Being called, “disingenuous,” all of the various things that you have claimed about my faith you find hateful.
    "Hateful"?

Which thread?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Jul '22 16:54
    @kellyjay said
    The vast majority of your comments revolve around how you feel about others mindset! You think I am wrong about this?
    Look at all the threads I have started in 2022 - the topics - my areas of interest - my perspectives. If you do, you'll find your assertion is nonsense.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Jul '22 16:57
    @kellyjay said
    Have you anything you bring to discussions that are not about the thoughts of others?
    The only things we bring to these discussions are our own thoughts about topics and our thoughts about other contributors' thoughts on those topics. If you think there is something else going on, just say what it is.
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Jul '22 20:00
    @fmf said
    All we can do is have subjective perspectives about supernatural things.
    Exactly how do you know that? You are making a very definitive claim about all we know! If it’s so illusive we cannot know but speculate, how do you know that?
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Jul '22 01:21
    @kellyjay said
    Exactly how do you know that? You are making a very definitive claim about all we know! If it’s so illusive we cannot know but speculate, how do you know that?
    Make a claim about supernatural causality that isn't subjective then. Go on.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Jul '22 08:13
    @divegeester said
    You don’t like posts which you feel are personal
    You don’t like posts about opinions

What type of posts do you approve of Kellyjay, and can you give me an example please?
    Kellyjay?
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    31 Jul '22 10:49
    @divegeester said
    Kellyjay?
    dive?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree