1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Mar '23 20:19
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    "If 'any' poster on this site disclosed details of a past trauma I would (by default) give them the benefit of the doubt and either express empathy or say nothing, even if I wasn't convinced by their account. (Just in case the account was genuine). "

If you adhered to the above, we'd probably be exchanging Christmas cards.
    Dodge noted.
  2. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    20 Mar '23 21:05
    @very-rusty said
    Will the Prophet remain nameless? 🙂

-VR
    His name is Not For
  3. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    20 Mar '23 22:55
    @the-gravedigger said
    His name is Not For
    Last week I was captured and kidnapped by a cell of the Indonesian faction of the Neasden Separatist Front, a really sharp looking implement was held quite close to my face, and I was denied chocolate for three days. I only escaped by pretending to have a friend who is a chartered accountant, who would (as my story went) look very closely at the NSF accounts during the current fiscal year if I was not released immediately. That did the trick, but I remain traumatized by the experience, and hope now to broker sympathy from all those who read this.
  4. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    20 Mar '23 23:11
    @indonesia-phil said
    Last week I was captured and kidnapped by a cell of the Indonesian faction of the Neasden Separatist Front, a really sharp looking implement was held quite close to my face, and I was denied chocolate for three days. I only escaped by pretending to have a friend who is a chartered accountant, who would (as my story went) look very closely at the NSF accounts during the ...[text shortened]... remain traumatized by the experience, and hope now to broker sympathy from all those who read this.
    They were warped by attending Neasden Polytechnic for 4 years.
  5. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    20 Mar '23 23:47
    @indonesia-phil said
    Last week I was captured and kidnapped by a cell of the Indonesian faction of the Neasden Separatist Front, a really sharp looking implement was held quite close to my face, and I was denied chocolate for three days. I only escaped by pretending to have a friend who is a chartered accountant, who would (as my story went) look very closely at the NSF accounts during the ...[text shortened]... remain traumatized by the experience, and hope now to broker sympathy from all those who read this.
    that sounds awful
    and stimulating
    and awfully stimulating
    totally unbelievable tho
    the myth of the chartered accountant has been debunked dozens of times

nice try tho
  6. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    21 Mar '23 01:01
    @the-gravedigger said
    By repute, a hotbed of political anarchy and malcontent.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Mar '23 02:58
    @indonesia-phil said
    Thank you for your minimizing.

Maybe you'll get promoted to head acolyte for it. But I doubt it.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Mar '23 06:02
    @the-gravedigger said
    It has been Neesden University since 1992.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Mar '23 06:501 edit
    @indonesia-phil said
    As you are a poster on this site who is disclosing details of a past trauma I will (by default) give you the benefit of the doubt and express empathy even if I’m not convinced by your account. (Just in case your account is genuine).

>EMPATHY<
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Mar '23 06:51
    @suzianne said
    Thank you for your minimizing.
    Maybe you'll get promoted to head acolyte for it. But I doubt it.
    Take it to the Ghost Chamber spanky.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Mar '23 06:55
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    "If 'any' poster on this site disclosed details of a past trauma I would (by default) give them the benefit of the doubt and either express empathy or say nothing, even if I wasn't convinced by their account. (Just in case the account was genuine). "

If you adhered to the above, we'd probably be exchanging Christmas cards.
    So your excuse for abandoning your “altruistic” soulful principles and telling lies about me in your private club, is that I don’t believe Suzianne’s fantasies which she openly posts about herself.

I see.
  12. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    21 Mar '23 07:16
    @fmf said
    It has been Neesden University since 1992.
    OK, I wasn't aware they had changed the name to Neesden.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Mar '23 08:03
    @divegeester said
    As you are a poster on this site who is disclosing details of a past trauma I will (by default) give you the benefit of the doubt and express empathy even if I’m not convinced by your account. (Just in case your account is genuine).

>EMPATHY<
    Don't pawn your broken baubles off on us.

You wouldn't know empathy if you tripped over it.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Mar '23 08:05
    @suzianne said
    Don't pawn your broken baubles off on us.

You wouldn't know empathy if you tripped over it.
    And that’s another whoosh folks!
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Mar '23 08:06
    @divegeester said
    So your excuse for abandoning your “altruistic” soulful principles and telling lies about me in your private club, is that I don’t believe Suzianne’s fantasies which she openly posts about herself.

I see.
    You've never had exposure to any of my fantasies.

Would that they were.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree