Jokes

Jokes

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
27 Mar 20

I am a little concerned that all the stores will close thanks to Covid, which means we will have to return to hunting for our food.

Problem is, I have no idea what kind of habitat Doritos lives in.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
29 Mar 20

Since everybody has now started washing their hands, the peanuts at the bar have lost their taste.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
29 Mar 20

i needed social contact
so i went to a strip club last night

they were clothed

w

Moves
30 Mar 20
2 edits

I hear that we should wipe and clean everything in our homes so we don't contract the plague, so I went into my bathroom to clean for the fist time in years but once there I decided, no, some things are worse than death.

w

Moves
05 Apr 20
1 edit

Before corona I had to cough to cover a fart, but now I have to fart to cover a cough.

Speaking of which, a good rule of thumb is if you can smell it you're too close.

w

Moves
05 Apr 20
1 edit

Bernie Sanders is in crisis mode with Leftist schools and universities being out. He is adamant that they need to get back to class before they start trying to think for themselves.

w

Moves
09 Apr 20

Always remember, dogs may be man's best friend but a cat will never tell police where your weed stash is.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
09 Apr 20

@whodey
You need fresh material, your so-called jokes fall flat. Like I said, don't quit your day job.

ook

hirsute rooster

Moves
09 Apr 20

@sonhouse said
@whodey
You need fresh material, your so-called jokes fall flat. Like I said, don't quit your day job.
Whodey has a day job?

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
09 Apr 20

@orangutan said
Whodey has a day job?
whodayjob

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
10 Apr 20

A man with a frog growing out of the top of his head walks into a bar.

The bartender looks up at the man with a confused look on his face and asks, "how did that happen?"
The man turns towards the bartender and stares into his eyes.
"Well, it all started as a watt on my ass", said the frog.

Read a book!

Moves
10 Apr 20

@earl-of-trumps said
A man with a frog growing out of the top of his head walks into a bar.

The bartender looks up at the man with a confused look on his face and asks, "how did that happen?"
The man turns towards the bartender and stares into his eyes.
"Well, it all started as a watt on my ass", said the frog.
wart?

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
10 Apr 20

@handyandy said
wart?
i heard him clearly say, "it all started as a unit of electrical measurement"

w

Moves
10 Apr 20

@sonhouse said
@whodey
Don't let me fool you, I'm not as stupid as you look.

w

Moves
10 Apr 20

How things get done in Washington DC

Three contractors are bidding to fix a broken fence at the White House. One is from Chicago, another is from Tennessee, and the third is from Minnesota. All three go with a White House official to examine the fence. The Minnesota contractor takes out a tape measure and does some measuring, then works some figures with a pencil. “Well,” he says, “I figure the job will run about $900. $400 for materials, $400 for my crew, and $100 profit for me.” The Tennessee contractor also does some measuring and figuring, then says, “I can do this job for $700. $300 for materials, $300 for my crew, and $100 profit for me.” The Chicago contractor doesn’t measure or figure, but leans over to the White House official and whispers, “$2,700.” The official, incredulous, says, “You didn’t even measure like the other guys! How did you come up with such a high figure?” The Chicago contractor whispers back, “$1000 for me, $1000 for you, and we hire the guy from Tennessee to fix the fence.” “Done!” replies the government official. And that, my friends, is how the new stimulus plan will work.