Jokes

Jokes

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
02 Mar 20

@anhy123

Not ok.

😲

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
02 Mar 20

Did you ever hear the story about the broken pencil?

That’s okay. There is really no point to it.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
02 Mar 20

i love an internet argument
stuff gets resolved so quick
but if detente is not to be
here is a picture of my dick

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
02 Mar 20

The cable repairman was on my street and asked me what time it was. I told him it's between 8 am and 1 pm.

w

Moves
04 Mar 20

I'm a little concerned about the corona virus. About as many people have died from it as have testified against Hillary.

w

Moves
04 Mar 20

The world has gone insane. Men think they are women, women think they are men, and kids think they are a little bit of both. It's not just people though, it seems to be the animal kingdom in general. Why just the other day I saw a Japanese beetle the other day that thinks he is a cow. He is out their trying to mount another cow singing, "Something in the way she moos me makes be want her like no udder lover."

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
04 Mar 20

A priest, a minister, and a rabbi want to see who’s best at his job. So they each go into the woods, find a bear, and attempt to convert it.

Later they get together. The priest begins: “When I found the bear, I read to him from the Catechism and sprinkled him with holy water. Next week is his first communion.”

“I found a bear by the stream,” says the minister, “and preached God’s holy word. The bear was so mesmerized that he let me baptize him.”

They both look down at the rabbi, who is lying on a gurney in a body cast. “Looking back,” he says, “maybe I shouldn't have started with the circumcision.”

Moves
06 Mar 20

A screenwriter comes home to a burned down house. His sobbing and slightly-singed wife is standing outside. “Oh my God! What happened, honey?” the man asked frantically.

“Oh, John, it was terrible!” she wept. “I was cooking; the phone rang. It was your agent. Because I was on the phone, I didn’t notice that the stove had caught fire. It went up in second! Everything is gone. I nearly didn’t make it out of the house. And poor Fluffy is —”

“Wait! wait! Back up a minute,” says John.

“My agent called?”

Delicious Monster...

Moves
09 Mar 20

And Snow White is down to six dwarfs.
Sneezy is now placed under quarantine...

w

Moves
09 Mar 20

@mammy-blue said
Jokes about the corona virus, eh?

Don't worry, the pandemic won't last long cause it was made in China.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
09 Mar 20

@mammy-blue said
Good to have a Doc in the house and at least one is Happy with the situation.

w

Moves
12 Mar 20
1 edit

I was just reading the newspaper today so I could read my wife's horoscope to find out what kind of a day I was going to have.

w

Moves
12 Mar 20
1 edit

I hear with the corona scare that there are some real good deals on cruise ships now.

If you buy one week you get the second for free!

w

Moves
12 Mar 20
1 edit

It's the year 2020, by now we were predicted to having flying cars but instead it seems all we do now is our time teaching people how to wash their hands.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Mar 20

@whodey said
I hear with the corona scare that there are some real good deals on cruise ships now.

If you buy one week you get the second for free!
Hey, be my guest! 😉 If I am not there you go without me! 😉

-VR