The Trump Classified Records Indictment

The Trump Classified Records Indictment

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Über-Nerd

Moves
347d

@phranny said
Heather Cox Richardson
At 3:00 today, Washington D.C., time, Special Counsel Jack Smith delivered a statement about the recently unsealed indictment charging former president Donald J. Trump on 37 counts of violating national security laws as well as participating in a conspiracy to obstruct justice.

Although MAGA Republicans have tried to paint the indictment as a politi ...[text shortened]... dicted/index.html

​​

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.648653/gov.u...
Buttons to navy beans, Trump intended to trade those documents for debt relief. Russian oligarchs own him.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
347d

@moonbus said
Buttons to navy beans, Trump intended to trade those documents for debt relief. Russian oligarchs own him.
At the time, I saw a political cartoon that showed them wheeling boxes of documents out of Mar-a-lago, with Trump standing next to another guy saying, "Well, there goes my retirement fund."

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
347d

@mott-the-hoople said
what documents? the ones that nara was working with Trump on? then out of the blue the FBI office out of NY raids Trump in Florida…have you seen any documents?
Read the indictment. There are pictures of documents scattered on the floor and boxes and boxes of documents in various rooms of Trump's estate.

It's not "Cat in the Hat", but you'll manage.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
347d

@phranny said
Heather Cox Richardson
At 3:00 today, Washington D.C., time, Special Counsel Jack Smith delivered a statement about the recently unsealed indictment charging former president Donald J. Trump on 37 counts of violating national security laws as well as participating in a conspiracy to obstruct justice.

Although MAGA Republicans have tried to paint the indictment as a politi ...[text shortened]... dicted/index.html

​​

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.648653/gov.u...
John Durham should take a clue from Jack Smith.

Since when could anyone Trump hired actually do their job? I think he purposely hired less-than-capable people so they wouldn't show him up.

Moves
347d

@suzianne said
Read the indictment. There are pictures of documents scattered on the floor and boxes and boxes of documents in various rooms of Trump's estate.

It's not "Cat in the Hat", but you'll manage.
who provided the pics? our corrupt fbi. Why do you trust them?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
347d

@mott-the-hoople said
They are from the Margo Largo security cameras which were obtained by subpoena.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
347d

@mott-the-hoople said
oh yeah, we are supposed to trust the same people that have been caught lying with the russia hoax, lying about solid proof (schiff), hillary lying about having proof of collusion while she destroyed evidence to cover her ass.

You libs are indeed a sorry lot.
Actually, the one lying about this sounds like you.

Does Trump have something on you, too?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
347d
1 edit

@mott-the-hoople said
The FBI is not "corrupt". They are just doing their jobs. Remember when people actually did their jobs?

You don't like them and the carpetbaggers in the House don't like them because Trump doesn't like them, for one reason. They are investigating his crimes. Too bad.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
347d

@mott-the-hoople said
I dont read fiction. I am capable of thinking for myself.

Lets look at the big picture. BEFORE Trump took office these lowlifes (obama, clinton, biden et al were conspiring to take him out. Why? because he was exposing their corruption. Every time prior has been found out to be untruthful accusations.

This is just another chapter of a corrupt govt weaponizing t ...[text shortened]... e filled with hate becaused we want accept your perverted sexual choices.

Thats it in a nutshell.
Capable of thinking for yourself? Sounds like you can't even dream your own sh-- up.

You sound like Gym Jordan and James Comer. How's that House Overreach Committee investigation going?

The only thing you said right is that we are against Trump because of his vile lifestyle. It's about time the lying con man went to jail.

The government isn't corrupt. Not since Trump was in office, anyway.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
347d

@no1marauder said
Large Marge. It rolls off the tongue. 🙂

Moves
347d

@no1marauder said
again, WHO says they are? the corrupt and provable lying fbi?

Moves
347d

@suzianne said
The FBI is not "corrupt". They are just doing their jobs. Remember when people actually did their jobs?

You don't like them and the carpetbaggers in the House don't like them because Trump doesn't like them, for one reason. They are investigating his crimes. Too bad.
I remember a man doing his job and keeping things affordable for the American people, keeping us out of wars. Are you enjoying see our tax dollars flow out of the country? Many of these politicians and their arms dealer cronies are loving it. While your grandmother cant afford to put food on the table.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
347d

@mott-the-hoople said
You loved the FBI until the leader of the Trump Crime Family became president.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
347d
1 edit

@mott-the-hoople said
I remember a man doing his job and keeping things affordable for the American people, keeping us out of wars. Are you enjoying see our tax dollars flow out of the country? Many of these politicians and their arms dealer cronies are loving it. While your grandmother cant afford to put food on the table.
The president doesn't "keep us out of wars" by sucking up to Russia. Why are you supporting them, because they helped "your man" get into the WH? The president shouldn't form policy based on graft and paybacks.

I remember when Republicans didn't trust Russia. What happened? Trump happened. Is he more important than your values? Apparently so.

Oh, yeah, and your grandma can't afford food because corporations are holding America hostage with outrageously obscene profits. That isn't the president's doing.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
347d

@mott-the-hoople said
Trump's lawyers can try to convince a judge the FBI fabricated the photos rather than that they were provided by Margo Largo in response to a subpoena.

Good luck with that.