The Trump Classified Records Indictment

The Trump Classified Records Indictment

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
359d

@suzianne said
The president doesn't "keep us out of wars" by sucking up to Russia. Why are you supporting them, because they helped "your man" get into the WH? The president shouldn't form policy based on graft and paybacks.

I remember when Republicans didn't trust Russia. What happened? Trump happened. Is he more important than your values? Apparently so.

Oh, yeah, and you ...[text shortened]... ns are holding America hostage with outrageously obscene profits. That isn't the president's doing.
Russia hasnt done anything to the US, but now they have good reason to. You didnt answer…are you enjoying our billions leaving the country? who all is getting a cut? remember biden has been caught selling us out for money. russia hoax has been proven to be a construct of clinton.

This country right now is being run like a mafia or mob. peoples lives ruined by malicious prosecution and some jailed simply because they are on the wrong side politically.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
359d

@no1marauder said
Trump's lawyers can try to convince a judge the FBI fabricated the photos rather than that they were provided by Margo Largo in response to a subpoena.

Good luck with that.
Also the indictment shows that some photos were taken by his minions to prove they moved the boxes like he wanted.

Moves
359d

@suzianne said
Also the indictment shows that some photos were taken by his minions to prove they moved the boxes like he wanted.
WHO says that?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
359d
1 edit

@mott-the-hoople said
Russia hasnt done anything to the US, but now they have good reason to. You didnt answer…are you enjoying our billions leaving the country? who all is getting a cut? remember biden has been caught selling us out for money. russia hoax has been proven to be a construct of clinton.

This country right now is being run like a mafia or mob. peoples lives ruined by malicious prosecution and some jailed simply because they are on the wrong side politically.
What is wrong with you and the rest of the MAGA crowd?

The mafia has been out of the WH for 2 years now.

Have you forgotten how you felt against "commie Russia" before they helped Trump?

"remember biden has been caught selling us out for money. russia hoax has been proven to be a construct of clinton."

Caught? Proven? Because Trump says so? You have a weird definition of these terms.

People whose lives have been ruined by prosecution probably shouldn't have committed crimes. Remember "If you can't do the time, don't do the crime"? I remember you used to have no sympathy for people who broke the law. Your values got pretty weak after you found Trump.

And oh, yes, the Republican canard about "billions leaving the country". It's called supporting our allies. You and the other a-holes in the House are sounding like Pat Buchanan these days.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
359d

@mott-the-hoople said
WHO says that?
Employees of Trump.

Isn't it about time you read the indictment? Maybe you can get your Nana to read it to you.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
358d

@Mott-The-Hoople
Why don't you just read the indictment and stop acting like an absolute fool.

MB

Moves
358d

@sonhouse
The U.S. Department of Justice rarely brings cases against officials who lie, regardless of whether they’re under oath.

Former President Donald Trump became one of the rare exceptions this week when he was charged with making false statements and other crimes.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/top-biden-administration-official-admits-lying-congress

Energy Secretary Jennifer Graholm, a Biden appointee, told the Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee on April 20 that she did not own individual stocks, instead owning mutual funds.

Granholm said in a letter on June 9 to Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W. Va.) that she was not truthful during the Capitol Hill appearance.

“I mistakenly told the Committee that I did not own any individual stocks, whereas I should have said that I did not own any conflicting stocks,” Granholm wrote in the missive, which was obtained and reviewed by The Epoch Times.

Moves
358d

@sonhouse said
@Mott-The-Hoople
Why don't you just read the indictment and stop acting like an absolute fool.
why? do you not want any competition?

Moves
358d

@suzianne said
Employees of Trump.

Isn't it about time you read the indictment? Maybe you can get your Nana to read it to you.
Copy and paste where it says “ employees of Trump.

Oh thats right, you cant because you are lying

MB

Moves
358d

@sonhouse
President Donald Trump says he’s up in the polls and his fundraising is “through the roof” in the wake of his indictment on 37 counts related to his handling of classified documents.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-polls-up-fundraising-through-the-roof-after-indictment_5325702.[WORD TOO LONG]

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
358d

@Mott-The-Hoople
Tell me, do you think your god king Trump is above the law?

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
358d

@metal-brain said
@sonhouse
The U.S. Department of Justice rarely brings cases against officials who lie, regardless of whether they’re under oath.

Former President Donald Trump became one of the rare exceptions this week when he was charged with making false statements and other crimes.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/top-biden-administration-official-admits-lying-congress

E ...[text shortened]... flicting stocks,” Granholm wrote in the missive, which was obtained and reviewed by The Epoch Times.
Whataboutism?

Please create a new thread with actual points.

What you claim here is that the law isn't obeyed anyways, so Trump shouldn't be made to observe itz.

But why should @Metal-Brain observe the law then?

MB

Moves
358d

@ponderable said
Whataboutism?

Please create a new thread with actual points.

What you claim here is that the law isn't obeyed anyways, so Trump shouldn't be made to observe itz.

But why should @Metal-Brain observe the law then?
The espionage charge is obviously a trumped up charge. Laughable, really.
The corporate news media and Biden must be secretly helping Trump win the nomination. They keep putting him in the spotlight so people keep talking about him.

Any attention is good attention. This is a huge gift to Trump.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
358d
1 edit

@metal-brain said
The espionage charge is obviously a trumped up charge. Laughable, really.
The corporate news media and Biden must be secretly helping Trump win the nomination. They keep putting him in the spotlight so people keep talking about him.

Any attention is good attention. This is a huge gift to Trump.
Have you read the indictment?

I doubt Trump and his lawyers are laughing about it.

MB

Moves
358d

@no1marauder said
Have you read the indictment?

I doubt Trump and his lawyers are laughing about it.
The espionage charge is obviously a trumped up charge.