Target Boycotted, loses $10B in 10 days

Target Boycotted, loses $10B in 10 days

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
346d

@averagejoe1 said
"But you see, people, like those cultures, who are all queer and raising tremendous concerns, targeting our children et, al, which caused all this, make me sick to my stomach".
So you wanted me to go into great detail to do your clarification. You are not new on the art of Foruming. What's your story?
"So, because of them, I have a perfectly valid reason for boy ...[text shortened]... a smart guy like you backing up Woke. I spect you do not have children. Please don't answer that!
I've asked you multiple times to state in plain language what Target did to deserve their boycott, and this is what we get? People like these cultures make my stomach to get sick so I boycott? Do I get that right?

Not just me. Earl doesn't understand it either.

And woke? Come on. You stated already that you don't even know what it means, so for the sake of sanity stop using that word.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
346d

@averagejoe1 said
Many people are not in favor of woke and all that it encompasses. So we wake up one day and see what Target has done to make them customers, marketing things that are not in keeping with, shall we say, the morals of clean-living Americans. Is that enough for you contrarians?
And please don’t segue off about my use of the phrase clean-living. There are many ways I could say it. You know, I know, everybody knows, what I mean.
So some fascist pig homophobe rednecks have stopped shopping at Target because they sell pride T-shirts 🤷🏻‍♂️
I still do not believe that them fascist pig homophobe rednecks were plowing $10 billion net into Target in the first place.

w

Moves
346d

@kevcvs57 said
So some fascist pig homophobe rednecks have stopped shopping at Target because they sell pride T-shirts 🤷🏻‍♂️
I still do not believe that them fascist pig homophobe rednecks were plowing $10 billion net into Target in the first place.
Target is in trouble now from the leftists because they removed some of the t-shirts after protests.

Do people not realize that nearly every fracking clothing store sells these shirts?

Lake Como

Moves
346d
1 edit

@earl-of-trumps said
@AverageJoe1

I still don't get it, Joe -
Why is it that Target is the center of attention for what they sell when many other retailers do likewise??

Anybody??
We agree. No idea. Does Walmart, the place that Dem investigator Peter Strzok said has stinky smelly people, market the same questionable materials? Why not boycott them?
Let's put Suzianne on it, something concrete to settle her down.....Sonhouse is busy at the moment.

https://www.newsweek.com/peter-strzok-trump-smell-hillbillies-1020892

Lake Como

Moves
346d

@AverageJoe1
But, be honest,, certainly you 'get' why people like me boycott stores that exhibit Woke in any way. You must be Woke. Are you Woke? Like Suzianne?

Lake Como

Moves
346d

@wildgrass said

Not just me. Earl doesn't understand it either.

And woke? Come on. You stated already that you don't even know what it means, so for the sake of sanity stop using that word.
Jessica Tarver, an extreme liberal, a regular on The Five, a Fox one-hour talk show at 5PM.........She said last week that she cannot define Woke. And others as well, I forgot who I mentioned a few days ago.
So a fascist liberal, and I, cannot define Woke. Consider this my answer to your question. Ask me another question?!

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
346d

@wildgrass said
Target is in trouble now from the leftists because they removed some of the t-shirts after protests.

Do people not realize that nearly every fracking clothing store sells these shirts?
🤫
Lol they must be crapping themselves trying to figure out the middle ground, given that there no longer is a middle ground.
All we know for sure us that if the right do this it’s a boycott but if the left do it, it’s cancel culture.

Lake Como

Moves
346d

@kevcvs57 said
🤫
Lol they must be crapping themselves trying to figure out the middle ground, given that there no longer is a middle ground.
All we know for sure us that if the right do this it’s a boycott but if the left do it, it’s cancel culture.
I don’t really know what CCulture is, unless it is screeching skinny lib girls in glasses running a conservative speaker off a stage (cancelling?) at Berkeley.

w

Moves
346d

@averagejoe1 said
Jessica Tarver, an extreme liberal, a regular on The Five, a Fox one-hour talk show at 5PM.........She said last week that she cannot define Woke. And others as well, I forgot who I mentioned a few days ago.
So a fascist liberal, and I, cannot define Woke. Consider this my answer to your question. Ask me another question?!
You use the word 'woke' three times in the prior post, and now you say you don't know what it is. Why do you keep using it. No one else is using that word here except you.

Lake Como

Moves
346d

@wildgrass said
You use the word 'woke' three times in the prior post, and now you say you don't know what it is. Why do you keep using it. No one else is using that word here except you.
If it is the subject? Then how does one converse about a subject?

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
346d

I'm seeing trannies and bisexuals in commercials from all kinds of companies. I guess someone in the marketing research world thinks these ads are a good investment. I just saw an ad with some black guy with fingernail polish with the lyrics "you're a pretty boy" in the background. I forget what product it was.

Lake Como

Moves
346d

@athousandyoung said
I'm seeing trannies and bisexuals in commercials from all kinds of companies. I guess someone in the marketing research world thinks these ads are a good investment. I just saw an ad with some black guy with fingernail polish with the lyrics "you're a pretty boy" in the background. I forget what product it was.
Maybe we will vote Thousand into our fraternity, he may be seeing the light. Sorry, Suzianne, no girls allowed in this club.

Lake Como

Moves
346d
1 edit

Thousand, if you will check out a video for that little queer, with a mustache dressed up like a Cinderella at Disneyland, you will definitely see the light. Or maybe he was a fairy godmother assistant.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
346d

@averagejoe1 said
Maybe we will vote Thousand into our fraternity, he may be seeing the light. Sorry, Suzianne, no girls allowed in this club.
Wow you really flip flop with your approval don't you? Only a few weeks ago you hated me more than anyone on the Forum.

I didn't say I had a problem with these ads. Actually I see them as evidence that Target was on the right track.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
346d
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
Thousand, if you will check out a video for that little queer, with a mustache dressed up like a Cinderella at Disneyland, you will definitely see the light. Or maybe he was a fairy godmother assistant.
Here are a couple videos of queers with moustaches who I like but they don't wear dresses:

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/outintheopen/status-update-1.3997514/how-to-speak-uncomfortable-truths-to-the-canadian-status-quo-1.3997651