Nuclear war

Nuclear war

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MB

Moves
19 Mar 22

Russia has the first strike advantage. The megalomaniacs in the west should remember that.

https://endoftheamericandream.com/most-americans-dont-know-about-the-new-nuclear-weapons-russia-has-developed-since-the-end-of-the-cold-war/

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
19 Mar 22

@metal-brain said
Yet you still want to support policies that will start a nuclear war.
You must be so excited. Ready to move in a basement for months until you can live through the radiation fallout for about a year until you die of cancer are you?

Propaganda has you so warped you want a no fly zone. Right?
You have a lot of guts to bring up propaganda warping someone. You believe every piece of anti-American, anti-Ukraine, anti-science propaganda you can find.

MB

Moves
19 Mar 22

@suzianne said
You have a lot of guts to bring up propaganda warping someone. You believe every piece of anti-American, anti-Ukraine, anti-science propaganda you can find.
Still denying neo nazis are in the Ukraine government? Do you believe Lara Logan?

https://www.globalresearch.ca/ukraine-bombshell-truth/5774534

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
19 Mar 22

@metal-brain said
Still denying neo nazis are in the Ukraine government? Do you believe Lara Logan?

https://www.globalresearch.ca/ukraine-bombshell-truth/5774534
No, I don't believe a damned thing on that conspiracy-theory website.

MB

Moves
19 Mar 22

@suzianne said
No, I don't believe a damned thing on that conspiracy-theory website.
It has a video with Lara Logan you idiot!
You don't have to believe the website to know she is saying it.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
19 Mar 22
1 edit

@metal-brain said
Russia has the first strike advantage. The megalomaniacs in the west should remember that.

https://endoftheamericandream.com/most-americans-dont-know-about-the-new-nuclear-weapons-russia-has-developed-since-the-end-of-the-cold-war/
Hahaha 😱 I hope they are lot more effective than their conventional forces.
Do you think you know what sort of weaponry your governments been developing out there in the desert.
Hey halfwit your country is the embarrassing halfwit inbred 2nd cousin in the European family and it’s not getting invited to any more weddings.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
19 Mar 22

@metal-brain said
Count the available nukes too. Add them up like I did earlier in this thread.
Available is no use idiot how long do you think a nuclear exchange is going to last?
You do realise every nation you mention could cut its nuclear forces by 2 thirds and could still wipe Russia off the map. And you haven’t taken into consideration the number of nations Russia will have to spread it’s nukes around whilst the three nuke holding nato countries will only be targeting Russia.

MB

Moves
20 Mar 22

@kevcvs57 said
Available is no use idiot how long do you think a nuclear exchange is going to last?
You do realise every nation you mention could cut its nuclear forces by 2 thirds and could still wipe Russia off the map. And you haven’t taken into consideration the number of nations Russia will have to spread it’s nukes around whilst the three nuke holding nato countries will only be targeting Russia.
Did I strike a nerve?

Count nukes anyway you want to. Russia is far from the weak nation you imply. That is why you are so angry. Reality doesn't sit well with you.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
20 Mar 22

@kevcvs57 said
Uh… the number of nations is 3.
France, England and the US.

So, that’s about 50 nukes against Britain, 50 nukes against France. 2000 nukes against the US. And nearly 4000 nukes just in case one’s a dud.

It’s not a gamble anyone is going to take.

Moves
21 Mar 22

@metal-brain said
Lara Logan? The fascist apologist who claimed Antifa leaves stacks of bricks lying around just in case there is a handy riot, and who compared Fauci to Mengele?

No, I don't think anything she claims is worth considering. But it doesn't surprise me that you trust someone like that.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
21 Mar 22

@metal-brain said

Hahaha

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
21 Mar 22

@shavixmir said
Uh… the number of nations is 3.
France, England and the US.

So, that’s about 50 nukes against Britain, 50 nukes against France. 2000 nukes against the US. And nearly 4000 nukes just in case one’s a dud.

It’s not a gamble anyone is going to take.
Lol you think they can afford to leave the other European NATO members unscathed so they can pick over the rubble that was once Russia.
I hope your right because that will leave the other 27 democracies standing.

Immigration Central

tinyurl.com/muzppr8z

Moves
21 Mar 22

@kevcvs57 said
Hahaha 😱 I hope they are lot more effective than their conventional forces.
Do you think you know what sort of weaponry your governments been developing out there in the desert.
Hey halfwit your country is the embarrassing halfwit inbred 2nd cousin in the European family and it’s not getting invited to any more weddings.
That attitude is why Harry Windsor decided to become Californian.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
21 Mar 22

@kevcvs57 said
Lol you think they can afford to leave the other European NATO members unscathed so they can pick over the rubble that was once Russia.
I hope your right because that will leave the other 27 democracies standing.
You really think that after a full nuclear exchange between the West and Russia there's going to be democracies "unscathed"?

You really are dangerously deluded.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
22 Mar 22

@athousandyoung said
That attitude is why Harry Windsor decided to become Californian.
Aww Shucks do you think so, really 👍