Nuclear war

Nuclear war

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MB

Moves
21 Apr 22

@suzianne said
They said Hitler was Jewish?

That's some next level stupidity right there.
It was a popular myth and I still hear it today.
Stupidity. Ignorance. Call it what you want, but people still say it, just less now than they used to.

From the link below:

"There is no evidence that Hitler had Jewish ancestry, despite frequent studies into his ancestry by historians. The misconception that Hitler was part Jewish arose in the 1920s and 1930s, and was a rumour started by his political opponents to discredit him as the leader of an openly antisemitic party."

https://holocaustlearning.org.uk/latest/the-hitler-misconceptions/

When I was a teenager I heard that myth often.
Why should I believe Zelenskyy is Jewish? Maybe he is, maybe he isn't.
Can you prove it?

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
21 Apr 22
1 edit

@metal-brain said
Stop lying. Most people can survive a nuclear war. A man in Japan had radiation burns on the side of his face and lived to be 92 years old.

https://humansbefree.com/2022/03/surviving-a-nuclear-disaster-90-of-the-casualties-are-avoidable-when-you-know-what-to-do.html

Stop lying!
You ridiculous cretin, maybe you and the other cockroaches might crawl out of the rubble and see out the nuclear winter feeding on the fetid dead.
Stop lying and stop being stupid

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
21 Apr 22
1 edit

@metal-brain said
It was a popular myth and I still hear it today.
Stupidity. Ignorance. Call it what you want, but people still say it, just less now than they used to.

From the link below:

"There is no evidence that Hitler had Jewish ancestry, despite frequent studies into his ancestry by historians. The misconception that Hitler was part Jewish arose in the 1920s and 1930s, and ...[text shortened]... often.
Why should I believe Zelenskyy is Jewish? Maybe he is, maybe he isn't.
Can you prove it?
Stop lying and stop being stupid the possibility of Hitlers Jewish ancestry is circumstantial and based on recent investigations into the circumstances of his mother around the time of his conception but he’s much more likely to be the result of inbreeding given his mental and physical decrepitude.
As for Zekensky he’s definitely Jewish unless you have some evidence to the contrary.
I guess his status as a Jew doesn’t really suit the ridiculously false narrative of that murdering piece of 💩 in the Kremlin huh.

MB

Moves
21 Apr 22
1 edit

@kevcvs57 said
Stop lying and stop being stupid the possibility of Hitlers Jewish ancestry is circumstantial and based on recent investigations into the circumstances of his mother around the time of his conception but he’s much more likely to be the result of inbreeding given his mental and physical decrepitude.
As for Zekensky he’s definitely Jewish unless you have some evidence to the ...[text shortened]... oesn’t really suit the ridiculously false narrative of that murdering piece of 💩 in the Kremlin huh.
"As for Zekensky he’s definitely Jewish unless you have some evidence to the contrary."

That is not how it works. I didn't claim Zelenskyy was Jewish. You did, so the burden of proof is on you. Prove it.

You are pointing out irrelevant crap though. The ADL says Ukraine's neo Nazis are Jew friendly. Jews love these Nazis.

https://www.sgtreport.com/2022/03/adl-defends-ukraines-neo-nazis-they-dont-attack-jews-or-jewish-institutions/

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
21 Apr 22

@metal-brain said
"As for Zekensky he’s definitely Jewish unless you have some evidence to the contrary."

That is not how it works. I didn't claim Zelenskyy was Jewish. You did, so the burden of proof is on you. Prove it.

You are pointing out irrelevant crap though. The ADL says Ukraine's neo Nazis are Jew friendly. Jews love these Nazis.

https://www.sgtreport.com/2022/03/adl-defends-ukraines-neo-nazis-they-dont-attack-jews-or-jewish-institutions/
No one claimed he was Jewish except ZELENSKY so he is Jewish unless you can prove otherwise you utter cretin.

MB

Moves
21 Apr 22

@kevcvs57 said
No one claimed he was Jewish except ZELENSKY so he is Jewish unless you can prove otherwise you utter cretin.
From the link you ignored in my previous post:

"Ukraine’s neo-Nazis are the good type of neo-Nazis because they’re funded and armed by Israeli billionaires."

So billionaire Jews are funding the Neo Nazis in Ukraine. Nice.
The ADL says they are good Nazis. Now defend the Neo Nazis. Game?

Immigration Central

tinyurl.com/muzppr8z

Moves
21 Apr 22
3 edits

We should keep in mind that Nazis are not defined by hatred of Jews. Historically they also hated Slavs. There are white gangs in the USA which tattoo Swastikas on themselves as a symbol of their Germanic warrior ancestry, many of whom do not hate Jews or Slavs.

Even some Jew hating Nazis don’t hate Israeli Jews. Either they deny that Israelis are Jews or they respect that those Jews are in their own homeland and not trying to take over white homelands.

Telling a Russian or Black guy that the guy with swastika tats stomping his head in for racist reasons doesn’t hate Israelis and therefore isn’t a Nazi will not be persuasive.

Immigration Central

tinyurl.com/muzppr8z

Moves
21 Apr 22

In this scene from the Oz TV show a Jewish American is shown negotiating with the Nazi gang in the prison. Note that this show is silly and should not be taken too seriously but it portrays some ethnic interactions fairly accurately.

Immigration Central

tinyurl.com/muzppr8z

Moves
21 Apr 22

MB

Moves
21 Apr 22

Jews love Nazis now and Ukraine Nazis are race tolerant, especially of Jews according to that link.
Define Nazis again. So if it is not about racism are they Nazis or not Nazis?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
21 Apr 22

@Metal-Brain
All you are doing here is digging yourself deeper and deeper into the ass of Putin. You don't even bother to hide it or deny it.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
21 Apr 22

@Metal-Brain
I just wish I could find you in person.

MB

Moves
22 Apr 22

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
All you are doing here is digging yourself deeper and deeper into the ass of Putin. You don't even bother to hide it or deny it.
You are unwittingly for nuclear war. That is what your PDS will lead to.
Think about that when you are living in your basement, or someone else's basement crapping in a bucket.

Is that what it will take for you to realize you have been indoctrinated by propaganda? If that is what it will take it will happen. It has to happen one way or another.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
22 Apr 22

@Metal-Brain
So you totally ignore the hundred thousand dead from those nukes in 45. I hate you more every frigging day COMRADE.

MB

Moves
22 Apr 22

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
So you totally ignore the hundred thousand dead from those nukes in 45. I hate you more every frigging day COMRADE.
Nope, you are.
Propaganda gave you Putin Derangement Syndrome so you will support a direct war with Russia. That will lead to nuclear war. Your PDS is going to lead to nuclear war.

You want to keep poking the big bear. Are you stupid?