Nuclear war

Nuclear war

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T

Moves
04 May 22

Moves
04 May 22

@sonhouse said
@Shallow-Blue
MB's POV is total love of Putin, would not be the least bit surprise he isn't on their payroll.
I agree

MB

Moves
04 May 22

@kevcvs57 said
The USA has more than a good enough excuse to get into a war with Russia right now given that Russia has invaded a sovereign state on NATOs border but it’s much better to keep equipping Ukraine to defend itself all the while it can. Whilst destroying the Russian economy in the medium to long term.
Given that Moscow has been waging an unspoken asymmetric war on the US and th ...[text shortened]... his realisation of Moscow's intentions has been a long time coming.
Better late than never though.
The USA has invaded a sovereign states.

Did Russia have the right to get into a war with the USA because of them?
Russia should have armed Iraq and Libya to give them a fighting chance, right?

MB

Moves
04 May 22

@kevcvs57 said
You do realise your a halfwit right. Like many halfwits here you keep getting Putin’s gambling instincts confused with suicidal tendencies you also keep confusing Russia of today with the super power that was the Soviet Union / Russian empire.
I’m not advocating a war between the US and Russia I’m looking forward to the day that Putin’s regime collapses and the Russian peop ...[text shortened]... tic and liberal governments is a much better future than being Beijing’s poodle on its western flank
"I’m looking forward to the day that Putin’s regime collapses"

Don't you realize that right before that day comes they will launch all their nukes as a last resort? Do you ever think anything through logically? You are unwittingly supporting nuclear war. Pull your head out of your butt and think for a change.

MB

Moves
05 May 22

Trump Wanted Tenfold Increase in Nuclear Arsenal, Surprising Military

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/all/trump-wanted-dramatic-increase-nuclear-arsenal-meeting-military-leaders-n809701

MB

Moves
11 May 22

https://rumble.com/v146ms8-wall-st.-journal-urges-u.s.-to-force-nuclear-war.html

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
11 May 22

@metal-brain said
"I’m looking forward to the day that Putin’s regime collapses"

Don't you realize that right before that day comes they will launch all their nukes as a last resort? Do you ever think anything through logically? You are unwittingly supporting nuclear war. Pull your head out of your butt and think for a change.
He means do everything that tsar Putin tells you to do or we’ll nuke you.
Only they won’t because they do not want to die in a nuclear inferno, they are far to attached to their luxury lifestyles and milking the Russian people for every ruble they have.

MB

Moves
12 May 22

@kevcvs57 said
He means do everything that tsar Putin tells you to do or we’ll nuke you.
Only they won’t because they do not want to die in a nuclear inferno, they are far to attached to their luxury lifestyles and milking the Russian people for every ruble they have.
"Only they won’t because they do not want to die in a nuclear inferno"

Is that why Russia and the USA are both building more nukes? If we both have enough of them to die in a nuclear inferno why build more? They clearly do not accept your logic.

When you contradict yourself do you ever notice while you are writing contradictions?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 May 22

@metal-brain said

Is that why Russia and the USA are both building more nukes? If we both have enough of them to die in a nuclear inferno why build more? They clearly do not accept your logic.

When you contradict yourself do you ever notice while you are writing contradictions?
When you lie, do you ever notice while you are lying?

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
12 May 22

@metal-brain said
The USA has invaded a sovereign states.

Did Russia have the right to get into a war with the USA because of them?
Russia should have armed Iraq and Libya to give them a fighting chance, right?
I’m pretty sure Russia was arming Iran and Libya and probably still is. You don’t seem to grasp the fact that it’s not in NATO or the wests interests to let Russia expand into Eastern Europe. Why would we allow / facilitate that 🤷🏻‍♂️
And on this rare occasion we are also getting to join the side of the angels and help a relatively weak country resist the imperial designs of a relatively stronger country, it’s a win win really. I do not understand why your innate sense of fair play doesn’t kick in and have you cheering the Ukrainian David on in its struggle against Goliath.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
12 May 22

@metal-brain said

You are a retarded chimp and I did not contradict myself you simply cannot read English comrade. Did I mention that you are a retarded chimp?

MB

Moves
12 May 22

@kevcvs57 said
I’m pretty sure Russia was arming Iran and Libya and probably still is. You don’t seem to grasp the fact that it’s not in NATO or the wests interests to let Russia expand into Eastern Europe. Why would we allow / facilitate that 🤷🏻‍♂️
And on this rare occasion we are also getting to join the side of the angels and help a relatively weak country resist the imperial designs ...[text shortened]... r play doesn’t kick in and have you cheering the Ukrainian David on in its struggle against Goliath.
"I’m pretty sure Russia was arming Iran and Libya and probably still is."

What is your source of information?

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
13 May 22

@metal-brain said

Hahaha, reality, and my ability to engage with it.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
13 May 22

@metal-brain said

“ 1985.

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya-Soviet Union relations

Libya
Soviet Union
Historically, the Libyan Arab Jamahiriya under Muammar Gaddafi had good relations with the Soviet Union, which provided the Arab nation with weaponry and military advisers throughout the 1970s and 1980s.[5] Libya backed, along with the Soviet Union, Idi Amin's regime in Uganda, the PLO in Lebanon, Marxist guerrillas in Chile, the Sandinistas in Nicaragua, Angolan-Cuban forces in the Border War against South Africa and the Ethiopian government against insurgents. Libyan support for anti-imperialist forces led to the US bombing of Libya on April 15, 1986.”

“ In the early months of 2017, Russia increased its involvement in resolving the conflict in Libya, increasingly supporting the Tobruk-based House of Representatives rather than the UN-backed Government of National Accord (GNA[clarification needed]), which was founded in April 2015. The leader of the Libyan National Army, which is loyal to the House of Representatives, Field Marshal Khalifa Haftar, had visited Moscow several times throughout the previous year and in January 2017 was given a tour of the Russian aircraft carrier Admiral Kuznetsov, where he reportedly met with military officials and discussed weapons contracts.[18][19] In late February, the GNA prime minister of Libya, Fayez al-Sarraj said he wanted Russia to mediate talks between Marshal Haftar and his government.[20]”
Wiki is a good starting point, you should try.
For your homework this week Google ‘who is arming Iran’

MB

Moves
13 May 22

@kevcvs57 said
“ 1985.

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya-Soviet Union relations

Libya
Soviet Union
Historically, the Libyan Arab Jamahiriya under Muammar Gaddafi had good relations with the Soviet Union, which provided the Arab nation with weaponry and military advisers throughout the 1970s and 1980s.[5] Libya backed, along with the Soviet Union, Idi Amin's regime in Uganda, the PLO in Leban ...[text shortened]... i is a good starting point, you should try.
For your homework this week Google ‘who is arming Iran’
That wasn't during a war. That is irrelevant. Everybody sells weapons.

If you are going to count weapons sales to nations not at war the USA does more of that than any nation on the planet. You are being silly again.

https://www.bolnews.com/international/2022/03/france-and-germany-skirted-russias-arms-embargo-in-order-to-sell-putin-weapons-which-are-now-being-used-to-kill-ukrainians/