1. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    13 May '22 09:101 edit
    @metal-brain said
    That wasn't during a war. That is irrelevant. Everybody sells weapons.

If you are going to count weapons sales to nations not at war the USA does more of that than any nation on the planet. You are being silly again.

https://www.bolnews.com/international/2022/03/france-and-germany-skirted-russias-arms-embargo-in-order-to-sell-putin-weapons-which-are-now-being-used-to-kill-ukrainians/
    No your being a disingenuous lying little 💩 again, that’s why nobody takes you seriously.
    You constantly ask ridiculous questions and for proof included in the answer and when you are given the proof you pretend that you weren’t asking that question.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    15 May '22 02:07
    @kevcvs57 said
    No your being a disingenuous lying little 💩 again, that’s why nobody takes you seriously.
    You constantly ask ridiculous questions and for proof included in the answer and when you are given the proof you pretend that you weren’t asking that question.
    You are being stupid again. Everybody now knows you are in deep denial of anything you would rather not believe. The United-States remains the largest exporter of conventional weapons in the world. Russia is number 2.

https://www.upi.com/News_Photos/Features/Worlds-Top-5-arms-exporters/3105/

Once you start buying weapons from Russia you need parts to maintain them. It is not easy to wean yourself off another nation's parts. That requires manufacturing them yourself.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    29 May '22 04:19
    Did you know non paying members used to be able to post 2 threads per day and now RHP changed it to only 1?
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    02 Jun '22 20:51
    @kevcvs57 said
    Are you looking forward to the radiation fallout?

https://endoftheamericandream.com/the-russians-are-talking-about-nuking-the-u-s-over-and-over-again-why-wont-we-take-them-seriously/
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    03 Jun '22 15:16
    @contenchess said
    @sonhouse

True.

I would probably be nuked because I'm right beside the Niagara Falls power plant that powers the entire north east of North America and Toronto is on the other side of me so...

It was nice knowing yall 👋
    I'd become a ghoul playing video games for eternity in the radioactive hellscape once known as Los Angeles.

https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Boneyard
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Jun '22 14:02
    @Metal-Brain
    At least if that happens, we won't have to deal with YOU or Russia EVER again.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    04 Jun '22 14:09
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    At least if that happens, we won't have to deal with YOU or Russia EVER again.
    I live in the country. I will likely survive a nuclear war. It is the people in the big city that have to worry the most.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Jun '22 17:31
    @Metal-Brain
    Dream on rat shyte.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 Jun '22 04:05
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Dream on rat shyte.
    Don't you live in the country too?
  10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    06 Jun '22 09:29
    @metal-brain said
    Did you know non paying members used to be able to post 2 threads per day and now RHP changed it to only 1?
    Gee I wonder who caused them to change that policy 🤔

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree