Nuclear war

Nuclear war

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
15 Mar 22

@contenchess said
Living in your basement will not protect you from radiation. πŸ™„

The number of nukes between the USA and Russia/China would cause nuclear winter. (No crops...no food)

Humans would survive in places but life would not be worth living.
Life wouldn't be worth living? Why? Because we wouldn't have the internet?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
15 Mar 22

@kevcvs57 said
Well you would know wouldn’t you, why do you suppose the MAD doctrine that worked for 50 yrs would not work now.
Do you think that Putin is mentally I’ll enough to see his entire country turned to ash? Do you think that the generals who would have to initiate the nuclear Holocaust would follow his command to incinerate their beloved homeland?
I think he’s more evil than Il ...[text shortened]... paper tiger imperial army is an empty poker hand. We should call him on it and raise him Armageddon.
You really have become an ill-informed lunatic.

The chances of a nuclear war if Western leaders act like you want them to is high. Russia would not accept military defeat in the Ukraine and would quite likely use nuclear weapons against NATO forces in the Ukraine and neighboring countries if defeat seemed likely. And then what? NATO would retaliate with nuclear strikes of their own. And so on.

Such a scenario of escalation has always been the most likely path to all-out nuclear war. Your desire to start down such a path is insane.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
15 Mar 22

@wildgrass said
I played Fallout I’m scared of FEV

Contentious

Moves
15 Mar 22

@wildgrass said
You obviously don't understand how bad a nuclear war would be.

If you survived the 5000 nuclear blasts you would be left with a life of foraging for food and clean water...possibly have to kill for it.

Women would become objects for men.
No hospitals or medicine.
No electricity.

Roaming gangs would form and they wouldn't hesitate to kill you for anything you might have.

Oh...and you're constantly bombarded by radiation.

Sounds fun πŸ‘Œ πŸ™„

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
15 Mar 22

On the good side the New California Republic will dominate the American West I seen it when I played Fallout New Vegas

rain

Moves
15 Mar 22
1 edit

@athousandyoung said
On the good side the New California Republic will dominate the American West I seen it when I played Fallout New Vegas
I might have to get that game

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
15 Mar 22

@vivify said
I might have to get that game
It’s pretty good. Very interesting environment and style.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
15 Mar 22

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
15 Mar 22

@Contenchess
Funny how this has all morphed into Putin the killer to Putin the hero, Amazing what propaganda will do.

Putin is starting a new propaganda report saying US is sending BIRDS with bio weapons to kill Russian soldiers.

The reason is they are planning to use chemical weapons and run this false flag issue to make it SOUND like they are just poor innocent soldiers reacting to American aggression so THEY can start chemical weapon attacks just like they did in Syria.

Contentious

Moves
15 Mar 22

@sonhouse

War is War.

Having rules in War is ridiculous.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
15 Mar 22

@contenchess said
@sonhouse

War is War.

Having rules in War is ridiculous.
That attitude loses wars.

Contentious

Moves
15 Mar 22

@athousandyoung said
That attitude loses wars.
The Americans...after WW2... started using these stupid "rules" and they haven't won a War since.

Wars are won by any means and you kill everyone and everything.

That is how wars are won.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
15 Mar 22

@contenchess said
The Americans...after WW2... started using these stupid "rules" and they haven't won a War since.

Wars are won by any means and you kill everyone and everything.

That is how wars are won.
You are misinformed.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
15 Mar 22
1 edit

@metal-brain said
It could happen. That is why it is very important for Ukraine to become a neutral buffer between the nuclear powers. Democrats are so emotional from anti-Russian propaganda they don't realize they are substantially increasing the risk of nuclear war by opposing peace between Ukraine and Russia.

Is the continual expansion of NATO worth a nuclear war?
Is this why covid was released from China, in order to infect the west and undermine the Ukrainian resistance to the Russian infiltration?

Moves
15 Mar 22

@no1marauder said
You really have become an ill-informed lunatic.

The chances of a nuclear war if Western leaders act like you want them to is high.
Ye gods.

You really have gone full Rumble, haven't you?