1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    12 Nov '20 20:28
    @lemon-lime said
    ... legitimate vote counts show Biden is president.
    According to who, your Aunt Sally?
    Every major news station and news publication in America, including Fox News.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Nov '20 21:16
    @vivify said
    What then? Biden is giving these frustratingly coy answers, like "I don't believe there's a need", etc.

This is Trump. Of course he won't leave.

Serious question: when January comes and Trump doesn't leave: what then? Who do we call? Is that person a Trump appointee? If so, what if he refuses to do his job? Trump already ordered people to defy Congressional subpo ...[text shortened]... ry of state already said there will be a "smooth transition to Trump's second term".

Any ideas?
    It’s the best soap opera I’ve seen in years, I hope they drag him kicking and screaming out of the White House into a secure ambulance and lock him up in a mental institution.
  3. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    12 Nov '20 21:22
    @divegeester said
    It’s the best soap opera I’ve seen in years, I hope they drag him kicking and screaming out of the White House into a secure ambulance and lock him up in a mental institution.
    he should be forced to walk around the perimeter of the white house naked with his one incher for everyone to see but even that would not shame him
  4. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    12 Nov '20 22:58
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/gop-senator-says-he-will-step-in-if-biden-doesn-t-get-intelligence-briefing/vi-BB1aWRcy?ocid=msedgntp
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    12 Nov '20 23:11
    @divegeester said
    A good scenario would be Trump being frog marched out of the White House by 2 burly guys wearing T-shirts.
    One with the word "Loser" and the other with "Sucker" on the front.

Trump can wear his standard suit and red tie. And a MAGA hat. 😛
  6. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    12 Nov '20 23:14
    the republican resistance is starting to crack
  7. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    13 Nov '20 00:061 edit
    @handyandy said
    Do you believe that all legitimate votes have not been counted?
    I don't know. Do you?
    It's not up to me or you (or George Stephanopoulos) to say if all legitimate votes have been counted or not, as well as all illegitimate votes being tossed out.
    • Ballots with no signature are supposed to be invalid.
    • Ballots filled out by dead people are supposed to be invalid.
    • Ballot stuffing is supposed to be illegal.

And the saying "Vote early, vote often" is supposed to be a joke. It was never meant to be taken seriously.
  8. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    13 Nov '20 01:36
    @lemon-lime said
    I don't know. Do you?
    It's not up to me or you (or George Stephanopoulos) to say if all legitimate votes have been counted or not, as well as all illegitimate votes being tossed out.

And th ...[text shortened]... saying "Vote early, vote often" is supposed to be a joke. It was never meant to be taken seriously.
    Are you making serious accusations or are you just being obtuse?
  9. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    13 Nov '20 02:19
    @lemon-lime said
    I don't know. Do you?

And th ...[text shortened]... saying "Vote early, vote often" is supposed to be a joke. It was never meant to be taken seriously.
    nice
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Nov '20 02:24
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    So as far as you are concerned, Trump is a god.
  11. S. Korea
    Moves
    13 Nov '20 02:53
    These scenarios are not reflective of any actual event that may be coming, but are simply people revealing their fantasies.

If you think Pres. Trump is pompous & vein, what makes you think he will not leave the White House with dignity? Like he would want images of himself being frog marched out of the White House on national TV.

By all means, speculate that he will continue to contest the results of the election until the day he dies, but at least be realistic about it.

Do you also live in some world where Pres. Trump presumably can launch a successful coup d'etat and there will be gunfire in the White House? Please.
  12. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    13 Nov '20 04:48
    @philokalia said
    If you think Pres. Trump is pompous & vein
    *Vain

what makes you think he will not leave the White House with dignity?

Since when does Trump, who felt the need to tell the world that his penis is not small, during a presidential debate, have a shred of dignity?
  13. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    13 Nov '20 04:53
    Trump will spend Inauguration Day on the golf course, and on the next day Twitter will cancel his account. Move along folks, nothing to see here.
  14. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    13 Nov '20 05:54
    @lemon-lime said
    I don't know. Do you?

Paranoid delusions, debunked at every stage.

I keep hearing republicans whining about a white van with BIDEN - HARRIS written on the side, pulling up at an election counting station, bags being pulled from it, opened and extra votes being made on the spot...

If someone’s going to do that (they didn’t), surely they would have prepared the votes before hand and not driven in a marked van...

It’s so simple to rule out the delusions. But everytime someone does, they cough another delusion straight back at you.
    Probably: this was a dubble bluff election steal by the deep state, child eating, satan worshipping Hollywood elite...
  15. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    13 Nov '20 11:26
    @sonhouse said
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    So as far as you are concerned, Trump is a god.
    that did not even say trump in it.

your brain is stuck in the mud again

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree