“I believe every word in the bible”

“I believe every word in the bible”

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
11 Jul 20

@divegeester said
You said that the quote was “correct” and “awesome”, I’m just asking you what it is that is “correct” about it and what is “awesome” about it?

Simple questions, what is the matter with you.
I'd enjoy a conversation on this subject sometime in the near future. However, I would like you to go over the other scriptures I posted on the Salvation thread first. I don't like getting spread out too far.
So, what did you think of those scriptures and my argument?

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
12 Jul 20
2 edits

@kingdavid403 said
I'd enjoy a conversation on this subject sometime in the near future.
I don’t think you would, not at all.This reply by you is just a dodge, and we both know why you are avoiding answering don’t we.

Let me explain why I’m all over this with you. You fired off another obsequious comment to Caesar Salad complimenting him on going to see a play (wow!) and him remembering that there was a quote at the end which ostensibly demotes the living word of God in the bible to equity with any other religious texts.

Now you have gone to great lengths to tells us your heartfelt backstory about how you have come to believe that the bible is the sole, completed and fully authoritative word of God.

So... your hair-triggered lovey-dovey reply to Caesar Salad salad that his empty posts was “correct” and “awesome” was total bollox wasn’t it.

That’s why I’m repeatedly questioning you on it.
For the benefit of other readers to see your duplicity.

Moves
12 Jul 20

@divegeester said
I don’t think you would, not at all.This reply by you is just a dodge, and we both know why you are avoiding answering don’t we.

Let me explain why I’m all over this with you. You fired off another obsequious comment to Caesar Salad complimenting him on going to see a play (wow!) and him remembering that there was a quote at the end which ostensibly demotes the living ...[text shortened]... why I’m repeatedly questioning you on it.
For the benefit of other readers to see your duplicity.
😴

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
12 Jul 20

Moves
12 Jul 20
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
All that for one little emoji? Strange that you can't even handle the slightest dose of your own medicine. You like to dish it out, but you can't take it, is that it?

Moves
12 Jul 20

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Quoted for reference:

@divegeester wrote:

That’s right vacuum boy, snooze on it.

It’s a bang on insight to the grubby little thigh-rubbing you too have been engaging in and you know it.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
12 Jul 20

@caesar-salad said
All that for one little emoji? Strange that you can't even handle the slightest dose of your own medicine. You like to dish it out, but you can't take it, is that it?
Give me a break, it was an emoji. I was replying to the vacuousness of thought which prompted you to post it.

My insight into your original comment and KingDavid403’s reply is bang on and even you know it.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
12 Jul 20

Moves
12 Jul 20

@divegeester said
Give me a break, it was an emoji. I was replying to the vacuousness of thought which prompted you to post it.

My insight into your original comment and KingDavid403’s reply is bang on and even you know it.
I'm looking forward to your departure.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
12 Jul 20

@kingdavid403 said
I'm a Oneness believer.
Me also. It’s one of my favoured topics in this forum.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
12 Jul 20
1 edit

@caesar-salad said
I'm looking forward to your departure.
Where is it you think I am going?

Moves
12 Jul 20

@divegeester said
Me also. It’s one of my favoured topics in this forum.
So what?

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
12 Jul 20

@caesar-salad said
So what?
It’s why I post a lot about it, rub posters like sonship, KellyJay and SecondSon up the wrong way about it, and generally enjoy exploring the nature of the godhead as presented in scripture and as juxtaposed to the mainstream swallowed dogma of the trinity.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
12 Jul 20

@divegeester

"I believe every word in the bible "

It's just the verses you have a problem with, right?

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
12 Jul 20

@divegeester

"I believe every word in the Bible"

"Why?"

Gee! Could it be because you know every word in the Bible is true? 🙄