“I believe every word in the bible”

“I believe every word in the bible”

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
12 Jul 20

@divegeester

"This is a straight question to all but of course Christians and including myself."

That is unfortunately a grammatically incongruous sentence. What does it mean, and what are you trying to say? 😕

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
12 Jul 20

@divegeester

"Nothing can be added to it and nothing taken away."

Yes it can. Happens all the time. Perhaps you mean no words should be added to or taken from the Word of God?

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
12 Jul 20
7 edits

@divegeester said
I don’t think you would, not at all.This reply by you is just a dodge, and we both know why you are avoiding answering don’t we.

Let me explain why I’m all over this with you. You fired off another obsequious comment to Caesar Salad complimenting him on going to see a play (wow!) and him remembering that there was a quote at the end which ostensibly demotes the living ...[text shortened]... why I’m repeatedly questioning you on it.
For the benefit of other readers to see your duplicity.
I don’t think you would, not at all.This reply by you is just a dodge, and we both know why you are avoiding answering don’t we.
You're hilarious to say the least. I try not to lie and I'm not here. I would enjoy having a conversation on this subject; however, we're gonna finish the conversation on salvation first before I'm going any further; with you anyway. It is YOU who is doing the dodging sir.
That’s why I’m repeatedly questioning you on it.
For the benefit of other readers to see your duplicity.

Well, thank you so much for clarifying my position and Christian Worldview for all readers here.
You seem to have done a fairly decent job (minus attacks); good job and thank you. Yes,the other readers will more clearly see my Christian Worldview at this time; and, I'm most certain that this will help me and others here grow in the Lord in some way. Praise Jesus! 😍 😍 😍
God Bless,
David 😉
EDIT: Question? Do you really think that your actions to others here are Christ-like? If so, please share your Christian Worldview so I can understand what part of hell you are coming from. You really need to come to the Lord my friend. No really.
If the Jesus that you worship tells you to treat your neighbors as you do, Then I can 100% tell you that YOU are worshiping some sort of false god; and, it sure is NOT Jesus. 100%
What the hell happened to you divegeester?
You were a member of my clan for at least three or four years and you were never like this. I always considered you a great clan-mate both off and on the board. What the hell happened for God's sake? Either that or you wore a thick cloak back then. What?

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
12 Jul 20
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
It’s a bang on insight to the grubby little thigh-rubbing you too have been engaging in and you know it.
.. omG.... Un-F-ing believable... LOL...... Un-F-ing believable!... 😆 😆 😆

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
12 Jul 20

@divegeester

2 Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

The three "ins". Inspiration, inerrancy and infallibility. Argued over by theologians for millennia.

Inerrant, infallible and immutable; and Satan has been trying to break the scriptures since Genesis chapter 3, but as Jesus said "...the scripture cannot be broken".

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
12 Jul 20
2 edits

@secondson said
@divegeester

2 Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

The three "ins". Inspiration, inerrancy and infallibility. Argued over by theologians for millennia.

Inerrant, infallible and immutable; and Satan has been trying to break the scriptures since Genesis chapter 3, but as Jesus said "...the scripture cannot be broken".
Satan has been trying to break the scriptures since Genesis chapter 3, but as Jesus said "...the scripture cannot be broken".
Also, (as I'm sure you know secondson), Satan tempted Jesus in the wilderness with twisted interpretation of Scriptures; while quoting scriptures, in an attempt to make Jesus sin. If he did that with Jesus, you sure know that he does that with us also.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
12 Jul 20

@divegeester said
Where is it you think I am going?
To hell currently.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
12 Jul 20

@kingdavid403 said
Satan has been trying to break the scriptures since Genesis chapter 3, but as Jesus said "...the scripture cannot be broken".
Also, (as I'm sure you know secondson), Satan tempted Jesus in the wilderness with twisted interpretation of Scriptures; while quoting scriptures, in an attempt to make Jesus sin. If he did that with Jesus, you sure know that he does that with us also.
We hear the voice of Satan three times in scripture. In Genesis 3, (where he does misquote God's Word) in Isaiah chapter 14, where we read of the five "I wills" of Satan, answered in Ezekiel 28:13-19, and lastly in Matthew chapter 4 and Luke chapter 4 tempting Jesus in the wilderness.

I don't see Satan misquoting scripture in Matthew and Luke, but he does misapply and mischaracterize God's Word. The most telling is where Satan says "if you are the son of God", which is obtuse since Satan knew full well who Jesus was.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
12 Jul 20
3 edits

@secondson said
We hear the voice of Satan three times in scripture. In Genesis 3, (where he does misquote God's Word) in Isaiah chapter 14, where we read of the five "I wills" of Satan, answered in Ezekiel 28:13-19, and lastly in Matthew chapter 4 and Luke chapter 4 tempting Jesus in the wilderness.

I don't see Satan misquoting scripture in Matthew and Luke, but he does misapply and mi ...[text shortened]... re Satan says "if you are the son of God", which is obtuse since Satan knew full well who Jesus was.
I don't see Satan misquoting scripture in Matthew and Luke, but he does misapply and mischaracterize God's Word.
Yes, exactly my point. We must be careful. Satan did NOT misquote scriptures; he quoted them correctly by word: however, he twisted his interpretation of scriptures into sin; he tried too anyway.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Jul 20

@secondson said
@divegeester

"This is a straight question to all but of course Christians and including myself."

That is unfortunately a grammatically incongruous sentence. What does it mean, and what are you trying to say?
I’m saying this this is a straight question to all, but of course (to) Christians including myself.

Hope this helps.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Jul 20

@secondson said
@divegeester

"Nothing can be added to it and nothing taken away."

Yes it can. Happens all the time. Perhaps you mean no words should be added to or taken from the Word of God?
That is correct.

But incidentally what can be added and/or taken away from God’s word?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Jul 20

@kingdavid403 said
You're hilarious to say the least. I try not to lie and I'm not here. I would enjoy having a conversation on this subject; however, we're gonna finish the conversation on salvation first before I'm going any further; with you anyway. It is YOU who is doing the dodging sir. Well, thank you so much for clarifying my position and Christian Worldview for all readers here ...[text shortened]... rd. What the hell happened for God's sake? Either that or you wore a thick cloak back then. What?
I think I hit the metaphorical nail bang on the head actually.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Jul 20

@secondson said
@divegeester

"I believe every word in the bible "

It's just the verses you have a problem with, right?
This is quoted from where?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Jul 20

@secondson said
@divegeester

"I believe every word in the Bible"

"Why?"

Gee! Could it be because you know every word in the Bible is true? 🙄
Could please “quote” and “reply” so I can see the context of where you are taking my words.

Thanks.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Jul 20

@caesar-salad said
I'm looking forward to your departure.
Still here...