“I believe every word in the bible”

“I believe every word in the bible”

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Jul 20

@kingdavid403 said
It’s a bang on insight to the grubby little thigh-rubbing you too have been engaging in and you know it.
.. omG.... Un-F-ing believable... LOL...... Un-F-ing believable!... 😆 😆 😆
The toe-curling obsequiousness of the exchanges between you are he remind me of Robbie carrobie and Galveston75 gently stroking each other.

[/Cringe]

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Jul 20

@secondson said
@divegeester
2 Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

The three "ins". Inspiration, inerrancy and infallibility. Argued over by theologians for millennia.

Inerrant, infallible and immutable; and Satan has been trying to break the scriptures since Genesis chapter 3, but as Jesus said "...the scripture cannot be broken".
Yes I used that scripture earlier.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Jul 20

@kingdavid403 said
To hell currently.
As FMF asked you earlier; does your particular version of Christianity provide you with the ability to make these judgments?

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
12 Jul 20

@divegeester said
I think I hit the metaphorical nail bang on the head actually.
Did you hurt youself?

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
12 Jul 20

@kingdavid403 said
Satan did NOT misquote scriptures; he quoted them correctly by word: however, he twisted his interpretation of scriptures into sin; he tried too anyway.
Except in Genesis 3.

There Satan did "take away" from God's Word, and Eve "added to" what God had said.

It's an ages old idea culminating with the Pharisees adding to the scriptures the traditions of men and the Sadducees taking away from the scriptures. They, the Sadducees, believed in the first five books of the Old Testament, but not the prophets or in angles or in resurrection.

That's why they were sad you see.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
12 Jul 20

@divegeester said
Yes I used that scripture earlier.
Duh!

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
12 Jul 20

@divegeester said
I’m saying this this is a straight question to all, but of course (to) Christians including myself.

Hope this helps.
Well, according to your phrasing it sounds like you're asking why do you believe every word in the Bible.

I wonder why, and if that's actually true.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
12 Jul 20

@divegeester said
The toe-curling obsequiousness of the exchanges between you are he remind me of Robbie carrobie and Galveston75 gently stroking each other.

[/Cringe]
You are just upset that you have no one to back you up except that is FMF who has turned his back on Jehovah. Not such a good move to me as that says it all....

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
12 Jul 20

@divegeester said
But incidentally what can be added and/or taken away from God’s word?
The words obviously. Doesn't take a scholar to figure that out.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
12 Jul 20

@divegeester said
This is quoted from where?
It's the title of your thread.

Did you just embarrass yourself?

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
12 Jul 20

@divegeester said
Could please “quote” and “reply” so I can see the context of where you are taking my words.

Thanks.
Getting late in the evening over there, right? Having difficulty following your thread? Can't remember what you and others are saying from one post to the next? After all we are 12 pages in.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
12 Jul 20

@divegeester said

[/Cringe]
Who are you stroking? other than yourself?

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
12 Jul 20

@secondson said
Except in Genesis 3.

There Satan did "take away" from God's Word, and Eve "added to" what God had said.

It's an ages old idea culminating with the Pharisees adding to the scriptures the traditions of men and the Sadducees taking away from the scriptures. They, the Sadducees, believed in the first five books of the Old Testament, but not the prophets or in angles or in resurrection.

That's why they were sad you see.
Yes, I agree.

Moves
12 Jul 20

@secondson said
@divegeester

"I believe every word in the bible "

It's just the verses you have a problem with, right?
Nice! 😆

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Jul 20

@secondson said
It's the title of your thread.

Did you just embarrass yourself?
I know it’s in the title, it’s a quote from someone else not a statement of belief, didn’t you read my OP?