1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Mar '23 00:23
    @Woofwoof
    Ah, and so here you are now following me to THIS forum.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Mar '23 05:49
    @fmf said
    @Woofwoof
    Ah, and so here you are now following me to THIS forum.
    He’s stalking you.
  3. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    06 Mar '23 06:36
    @fmf said
    sonship would be one candidate.

He believed he was "becoming like Jesus" and did not make that claim about anyone else here.

He believed he would receive a reward in "heaven" or have some senior status on account of the "work" he was doing here on this forum. He didn't make this claim about any other poster.

He believed that he was in the process if being deified but it seemed to have a lot to do with being part of his cult.
    Yes, @sonship apparently thought he was special, chosen, anointed, one of the elect, or something like that. In this forum, he certainly put on the mantle of knowing something terribly important which he felt he had to convey to everyone else.

I can’t off hand think of any other contributor to SF who thinks he’s better or more important than everyone else, either in the forum or in God’s eyes.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    06 Mar '23 09:12
    @moonbus said
    Yes, @sonship apparently thought he was special, chosen, anointed, one of the elect, or something like that. In this forum, he certainly put on the mantle of knowing something terribly important which he felt he had to convey to everyone else.

I can’t off hand think of any other contributor to SF who thinks he’s better or more important than everyone else, either in the forum or in God’s eyes.
    I think that once a Christian believes that he is saved and is guaranteed "going to heaven", regardless of what they do in this life, while all other people are tormented for eternity, then that Christian believes he is better off than anyone else. There are several Christians here that promote that doctrine.
  5. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    06 Mar '23 10:14
    @Rajk999

Yes, RJHINDS springs to mind. He was sometimes even smug about it. But being better off does not make anyone a better human being.

“There are no good people in heaven; only forgiven sinners.”
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Mar '23 11:37
    @ironhorse21 said
    Atheists, Christians or muslim lovers they all consider themselves more important then others who take part in this forum.
    I think the message has been unfortunately left bereft by the reputation of the messenger.

I have a t-shirt which says "A dog is the only one who loves you more than you love yourself."

Get a dog.
  7. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    06 Mar '23 20:20
    @suzianne said
    I think the message has been unfortunately left bereft by the reputation of the messenger.

I have a t-shirt which says "A dog is the only one who loves you more than you love yourself."

Get a dog.
    I have a fridge magnet which says 'If your dog thinks you're the best, don't ask for a second opinion.'
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Mar '23 07:19

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Mar '23 07:31
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    There's a special place in hell for those who abuse dogs.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Mar '23 08:31
    @suzianne said
    There's a special place in hell for those who abuse dogs.
    How many special places does hell have for specific sins?
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    07 Mar '23 08:59
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Yes, you told us about the noise problem, with a previous account (one you have stated didn't belong to you).
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Mar '23 12:03

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    07 Mar '23 12:58
    @ironhorse21 said
    Atheists, Christians or muslim lovers they all consider themselves more important then others who take part in this forum.
    Painting everyone with broad brushes saying three very large groups of people all think one way, about themselves and others, sort of suggests a little prejudice of your own. Why not just ask everyone here if they think they are better than anyone else, and by anyone else, even one other is saying something, that at least removes the charge against entire groups of people for the thoughts of individuals.
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    07 Mar '23 13:27
    @kellyjay said
    Painting everyone with broad brushes saying three very large groups of people all think one way, about themselves and others, sort of suggests a little prejudice of your own. Why not just ask everyone here if they think they are better than anyone else, and by anyone else, even one other is saying something, that at least removes the charge against entire groups of people for the thoughts of individuals.
    Agreed.
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    08 Mar '23 10:32
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke
    I'm wondering if there are those here who do feel like they are better than others here or others who have been here and left but just don't want to be the first to admit it. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree