1. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Mar '23 11:43
    Atheists, Christians or muslim lovers they all consider themselves more important then others who take part in this forum.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Mar '23 11:53
    @ironhorse21 said
    Atheists, Christians or muslim lovers they all consider themselves more important then others who take part in this forum.
    Everybody's substance on a message board is essentially the substance of what they post. All posts/posters are not equal in terms of the quality or sincerity or relevance or usefulness of what they have to say. People cannot be equally important because importance is subjective. The internet empowers people but it does so indiscriminately.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Mar '23 12:11
    @fmf said
    Everybody's substance on a message board is essentially the substance of what they post. All posts/posters are not equal in terms of the quality or sincerity or relevance or usefulness of what they have to say. People cannot be equally important because importance is subjective. The internet empowers people but it does so indiscriminately.
    off topic
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Mar '23 12:14
    @ironhorse21 said
    off topic
    Not so. You asked about the issue of how "important" people consider themselves [and, by extension, others] to be when engaging in debate and discussion on a forum like this.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Mar '23 12:261 edit
    @fmf said
    Not so. You asked about the issue of how "important" people consider themselves [and, by extension, others] to be when engaging in debate and discussion on a forum like this.
    the topic is why people feel more important than others not do not treat everyone equal.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Mar '23 12:28
    @ironhorse21 said
    the topic is why people feel more important than others not do not treat everyone equal.
    Because people are not equal.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Mar '23 12:491 edit
    @fmf said
    Because people are not equal.
    move along. nothing to do with cheese.

Or are you saying it is justifiable you are superior because of the criteria you lay out.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Mar '23 13:00
    @ironhorse21 said
    Or are you saying it is justifiable you are superior because of the criteria you lay out.
    Who is more "important" or less "important" or "superior" or "inferior" to someone else is a subjective matter for each person.
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    05 Mar '23 13:30
    @ironhorse21 said
    I do not consider myself more important, just frequently more correct.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Mar '23 13:48
    @fmf said
    Who is more "important" or less "important" or "superior" or "inferior" to someone else is a subjective matter for each person.
    And the hypothesis was all people in the spirituality forum think they are better then everybody else. Can't be true.
  11. Standard memberKellyJayonline
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    05 Mar '23 13:49
    @ironhorse21 said
    It is the starting place we see ourselves in, I believe each one of us was made in the image of God so it is a common place for all people regardless of everything else about them. If any has some notion that there are some better than others that creates an unlevel playing field then your assessment is correct. We were made in God's image and we are all fallen so none are better than the next guy no matter what we think of ourselves or others.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Mar '23 13:50
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    I do not consider myself more important, just frequently more correct.
    So as an atheist you feel superior. What about love. Do you have superior love to kelly jay?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Mar '23 13:53
    @kellyjay said
    It is the starting place we see ourselves in, I believe each one of us was made in the image of God so it is a common place for all people regardless of everything else about them. If any has some notion that there are some better than others that creates an unlevel playing field then your assessment is correct. We were made in God's image and we are all fallen so none are better than the next guy no matter what we think of ourselves or others.
    Do you noy feel superior because you have god's love?
  14. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    05 Mar '23 13:53
    @IronHorse21

a horse is given blinders to help shield him from his fear
    tunnel vision is his balm
    to see everything and to realize yer fear, and allow it to pass, will bring peace
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    05 Mar '23 13:56
    @ironhorse21 said
    So as an atheist you feel superior. What about love. Do you have superior love to kelly jay?
    How did you get that from my reply?

Are correct people superior or merely correct?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree