1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    18 Jan '22 04:37
    https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/racism-among-white-christians-higher-among-nonreligious-s-no-coincidence-ncna1235045

Racism among white Christians is higher than among the nonreligious. That's no coincidence.

Even from way back to the Spanish Inquisition, brutality and murder from Christians accompanied rampant anti-Semitism.

The phrase "white man's burden", a term basically justifying colonization and white supremacy, first appears in a Methodist publication called "The Southern Christian Advocate":

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/white%20man%27s%20burden

Something I'm sure most of you probably already know, whites often used the Bible to justify slavery.

One of the most infamously racists organizations of all time, the KKK, are Christians. During the Jim Crow era, virtually all whites, especially in the South, were Christian, and had no problem spreading hate and promoting segregation.

I can give countless more examples, but let's look at RHP. Every Christian conservative, without exception, is an ardent, proud racist. RJ Hinds is possibly the most vile racist in this history of this site, and was as much of a fund mentalist Christian as one could possibly get.

Whodey, another fundamentalist Christian, would post links from sites like "WhiteGenocide.com". The list goes on. RajK, who claims he's not white, worships the white race, and hates blacks.

If God is real, and if God loves the world like Bible claims, why doesn't he do anything about the absolute depravity of racist Christians? If Christianity is about repenting from sin and changing your heart, why are Christians so much worse than non-religious people when it comes to hating other races?

Isn't Christianity absolutely worthless if the KKK can so comfortably fit in?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jan '22 04:39

Removed by poster

3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    18 Jan '22 04:441 edit
    @chaney3 removed their quoted post
    Are you Christian? This is what I'm talking about. What value does Jesus have when this is what following him produces?
  4. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    18 Jan '22 04:461 edit
    "You shall know them by their fruits".

If this Biblical phrase is to be believed, racist Christians on this forum, in American and all throughout history are fruits of Christianity.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jan '22 04:49

Removed by poster

6. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    18 Jan '22 04:50
    It should also be pointed out that the Bible promotes Jews as the "apple of God's eye". The bible allowed slavery and racism just like how slave owners and the Klan did.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jan '22 04:53

Removed by poster

8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Jan '22 04:56
    There is also the issue of the supposed "nice" or "woke" [and very different] racism of progressives and "The Left" too.

YouTube
  9. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    18 Jan '22 05:021 edit
    Nothing you say is based in any truth or personal experience. It's highly unlikely you have a single black friend or have talked to any blacks about their experience. Your information probably comes from other racist people or Fox News-style programs.

Furthermore, white Christian racism isn't limited to blacks. Native Americans, Latinos, Asians, Jews....all have been victims of white Christians.

Are you going to blame this hate on each and every single race like you do blacks? The excuses white Christians make for their own hatred is nothing new.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Jan '22 05:02
    Does this perspective stem from your belief in Jesus? Or, how does your belief in Jesus affect your perspective on "today's black people"?
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jan '22 05:06

Removed by poster

12. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    18 Jan '22 05:08
    You're full aware of the horrors Christians have inflicted on virtually every other races in existence. From genocide of Native Americans to throwing bricks at MLK just for peacefully marching for equality, you're aware. Yet you can only see flaws in black culture.

It's not logic, it's hate, pure and simple. And it's also why Christianity is worthless.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Jan '22 05:08
    You should nevertheless try responding to the points put to you or questions asked when discussing "these issues".
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Jan '22 05:09
    @vivify said
    You're full aware of the horrors Christians have inflicted on virtually every other races in existence. From genocide of Native Americans to throwing bricks at MLK just for peacefully marching for equality, you're aware. Yet you can only see flaws in black culture.

It's not logic, it's hate, pure and simple. And it's also why Christianity is worthless.
    I would judge Christianity by the New Testament and not by the behavior of men.
  15. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    18 Jan '22 05:121 edit
    Where do you live? I grew up in Queens, NYC, in the 90's when whites officially became a minority. I also lived in Haiti for a years. I'm not "guessing", though it's quite likely you are.

So where's this community of blacks you allegedly live in?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree