Who does Not believe this ?

Who does Not believe this ?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
07 Dec 19
2 edits

@sonship said
KingDavid?

Is God unique ?

Is the Father unique ?
Is the Son unique ?
Is the Holy Spirit unique ?

Is God unique and all Three of the Father and the Son and the Spirit unique ?

Then is there not a unique three-one God?

If not which ones of the three ________s in the Godhead is not unique ?

" ... We will come to Him and make an abode with h ...[text shortened]... " You have given them to Me, that they may be one even as We are one ..." (John 17:22)
Is God unique ?
Of course. His ways are also way above our ways; ways that we presently cannot even comprehend.
Is the Father unique ?
Is the Son unique ?
Is the Holy Spirit unique ?

The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, are all one and the same God, and the same person God, if you wish. Although, He is much much more than a person; and, I feel it is almost sinful to label God as a person or 3 persons in one BS. Persons as you or I are His creation, not the other way around.
Is God unique and all Three of the Father and the Son and the Spirit unique ? God is unique of course. The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are one. Read your Bible.
Then is there not a unique three-one God?
No. The scriptures you show below show that God will also enter those that follow Him. So now, is not God more than three in one but millions in one? Your scriptures show that God enters every believer alive on this earth. So, in your belief system, you now must believe that God is the Millions maybe billions in one, and not three in one! God is Spirit! That's scripture. God is one spirit. So tell me, how is God the Father Spirit separate from God the Holy Spirit? Jesus was and is God who came to the earth in the flesh as the Son of God to save us because He loves us. Why I don't know; but He does. That is what I believe and will always believe.
[John 14:7-11 NKJV] 7 "If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him." 8 Philip said to Him, "Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us." 9 Jesus said to him, "Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, 'Show us the Father'? 10 "Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own [authority]; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works. 11 "Believe Me that I [am] in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the sake of the works themselves."

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
07 Dec 19

@sonship said
@caissad4

You follow something manufactured by someone else .

No, You are following something manufactured by someone else.
You are following a conspiracy theory of the human invention of Jesus.

You lack the intellectual ability to concoct such a silly story .

No, You lack something to appreciate the gravity of the Son of ...[text shortened]... to God or in need of reconciliation to God. The dismissal of "silliness" is your defense mechanism.
Your son of god has no gravity , therefore no mass .

Lover of History

Northants, England

Moves
07 Dec 19
4 edits

Taking the first verse of John

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God"

The two words used for "God" in the Greek text are not the same. So "Ho Theos" is almighty God. So "In the begging was the word, and the Word was with [Ho Theos] God.

For the second section that is translated "and the Word was God" the Greek for god in this instance isn't Ho Theos, but logos. So whereas Ho Theos is almighty God, logos implies divinity, or god like, but it is not Almighty God.

So it is incorrect to translate John 1 in this way.

It might be a bit more accurate to say - "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was divine"

Send me your pelters if you would please 😉

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Dec 19
2 edits

@KingDavid403

Read your Bible.

Thankyou ! I will, more indeed.

Human language fails us to express adequately the mystery of God.
The word "person/s" may be borrowed briefly to express something so profound as the three-oneness of God.

Often when I use "person/s" in relation to the three _________ I include that heads up. We cannot press the word "persons" too far.

I need all the help I can get. So if the one God deals with me as three _________ that is great. I'll accept the one God involving Himself with me as "Us" or as "We".

We have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the Righteous. (1 John 1:2). Praise Him - "an Advocate WITH the Father".

Amen to whatever He says.

I'll receive ALL the help God wants to render to me. If Jesus is interceding for us to God at His right hand, wonderful, I'll thankfully accept that also.

"Who is he who condemns? It is Christ Jesus who died and, rather was raised, who is also at the right hand of God, who also intercedes for us." (Rom. 8:34)

I believe what God IS can never be fully separated from who God is DOING in His full salvation.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Dec 19

@sonship said
@KingDavid403

Read your Bible.

Thankyou ! I will, more indeed.

Human language fails us to express adequately the mystery of God.
The word "person/s" may be borrowed briefly to express something so profound as the three-oneness of God.

Often when I use "person/s" in relation to the three _________ I include that heads up. We cannot pre ...[text shortened]...

I believe what God IS can never be fully separated from who God is DOING in His full salvation.
So you are saying that Jesus Christ lacked the words to properly describe the mystery of God. You and many other Christians have now after Jesus and the Apostles wrote the bible have managed to properly describe this mystery, and those who fail to agree with you are condemned to damnation.

Moves
08 Dec 19

Edravalakh ziotto hammajilal azhra zetta, metto kala alavara sotto ambriambre.

Selah.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Dec 19
1 edit

So you are saying that Jesus Christ lacked the words to properly describe the mystery of God.

The Triune God is mysterious.

Christ was older than His mother and as old as His Father.

That is mysterious anyway you look at it.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Dec 19
1 edit

@caesar-salad

Edravalakh ziotto hammajilal azhra zetta, metto kala alavara sotto ambriambre.

Selah.

Is that a real language there? If so, what is a good English translation ? I recognize "Selah" as Hebrew.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Dec 19
7 edits

@caissad4

Your son of god has no gravity , therefore no mass .

That's old. I mean - Without the Higgs boson you can have no Mass.

Let me ask you this. If I drop my belief in the Son of God and pick up your philosophy instead, what will it provide me in the way of answers to some of these questions?

Where did we come from?
Why are we here?
Why is there not ability in us to live as we desire we should morally?
Why do we fall short of the standard of our conscience?
What is the future destiny of mankind?
Is there meaning to the existence of the universe?
Who in history can we look to as a best example of your philosophy, so we may see what kind of life he or she or they had?

Can you write a few lines on how your philosophy deals with some of these vital questions ? I mean YOU - caissad4.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Dec 19
2 edits

@medullah

So it is incorrect to translate John 1 in this way.

It is not an incorrect translation of John 1:1. Other admissable translations (somewhat) have been proposed. But this is the best -

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

Now, if you propose that the Almighty God is not the Mighty God, you err. In the Bible, Jehovah or Yahweh is the Mighty God and Yahweh or Jehovah is the Almighty God as well.

The Mighty God is the Almighty God. They are one in the same.

For example
Psalm 50:1

50 The mighty God, even the [Jehovah] Lord, hath spoken, and called the earth from the rising of the sun unto the going down thereof.

Psalm 91:1-2

Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
08 Dec 19
3 edits

@sonship said
So you are saying that Jesus Christ lacked the words to properly describe the mystery of God.

The Triune God is mysterious.

That is mysterious anyway you look at it.
Stupidest thing I have EVER heard in my life; and, nothing but a lie.
[Luke 2:43-50 NKJV] 43 When they had finished the days, as they returned, the Boy Jesus lingered behind in Jerusalem. And Joseph and His mother did not know [it]; 44 but supposing Him to have been in the company, they went a day's journey, and sought Him among [their] relatives and acquaintances. 45 So when they did not find Him, they returned to Jerusalem, seeking Him. 46 Now so it was [that] after three days they found Him in the temple, sitting in the midst of the teachers, both listening to them and asking them questions. 47 And all who heard Him were astonished at His understanding and answers. 48 So when they saw Him, they were amazed; and His mother said to Him, "Son, why have You done this to us? Look, Your father and I have sought You anxiously." 49 And He said to them, "Why did you seek Me? Did you not know that I must be about My Father's business?" 50 But they did not understand the statement which He spoke to them."
Does not sound to me like He was as old as His earthly father Joseph at this time. You forget, Jesus was also a physical human being while on this earth in the flesh also.
If your talking spiritually, Before Abraham was Jesus was. Before the world was created Jesus was; and is. While in the flesh, Jesus was much younger than His earthly father and mother.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Dec 19

@kingdavid403 said
[Luke 2:43-50 NKJV] 43 When they had finished the days, as they returned, the Boy Jesus lingered behind in Jerusalem. And Joseph and His mother did not know [it]; 44 but supposing Him to have been in the company, they went a day's jo ...[text shortened]... d Jesus was; and is. While in the flesh, Jesus was much younger than His earthly father and mother.
You need to stick around. The man posts more stupid stuff than that every single day.

Moves
08 Dec 19
2 edits

@kingdavid403 said
[Luke 2:43-50 NKJV] 43 When they had finished the days, as they returned, the Boy Jesus lingered behind in Jerusalem. And Joseph and His mother did not know [it]; 44 but supposing Him to have been in the company, they went a day's jo ...[text shortened]... d Jesus was; and is. While in the flesh, Jesus was much younger than His earthly father and mother.
He did write Christ rather than Jesus, so what he wrote is completely congruent with what is laid out in The Bible.

What happened to you and Rajk that you have both turned out to be so unkind?

Of course I only expect you to speak for yourself, as I'm sure Rajk can speak for himself.

Even if you are both only posing as Christians to mock Christianity, is there nothing in your worldview that might see the value in kindness? Or are you really so retrograde and vicious in your approach to life and other people?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Dec 19
4 edits

@KingDavid403

What?
Isn't it true though ?

[Luke 2:43-50 NKJV] 43 When they had finished the days, as they returned, the Boy Jesus lingered behind in Jerusalem. And Joseph and His mother did not know [it]; 44 etc. etc.

Thankyou for carefully putting that Luke 2:42-50 there for me to enjoy.

Does not sound to me like He was as old as His earthly father Joseph at this time. You forget, Jesus was also a physical human being while on this earth also.

I didn't say he was as old as Joseph. I said He was as old as His Father. You didn't know that I meant His Father - God ?

If your talking spiritually, Before Abraham was Jesus was. Before the world was created Jesus was; and is. While in the flesh, Jesus was much younger than His earthly father and mother.

I agree that Jesus the man was younger of course, being a child born in their family.

But as He is the uncreated One who was from eternity He was pre-existing them.

So says the prophet Micah about the one born in Bethlehem.

"(But you, O Bethlehem Ephrathah, So little to be among the thousands of Judah.

From you there will come forth to Me He who is to be Ruler in Israel; And His goings forth are from ancient times, From the days of eternity.) " (Micah 5:2)

The Person who became the born child Jesus had His goings forth from ancient times before Mary was born, and from days of eternity as God His Father.

Moves
08 Dec 19

@rajk999 said
You need to stick around. The man posts more stupid stuff than that every single day.
I'm sure you fancy yourself a crutch-kicker, but not for anyone's benefit -- only for your own amusement, like some chav punk happy-slapper.