Who does Not believe this ?

Who does Not believe this ?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Dec 19
2 edits

This question is opened to anyone who comes to this Forum - old timer, visitor, new comer, even trolls who can manage a moment for a serious answer. Just give me a simple clear answer:

... that there is a unique Triune God, the Father, the Son, and the Spirit; that Jesus Christ is the Son of God incarnated to be a man;

Who definitely does not believe this sentence ?

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
05 Dec 19
1 edit

@sonship said
... that there is a unique Triune God, the Father, the Son, and the Spirit; that Jesus Christ is the Son of God incarnated to be a man;

Me.

You should be asking if a belief in a trinity rather than a oneness, is essential for salvation.

I will put serious money on their being no one. Including you by the way.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Dec 19

@divegeester

Which one is not God -
the Father? -
the Son? -
the Holy Spirit?

Which one ?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
05 Dec 19

@sonship said
This question is opened to anyone who comes to this Forum - old timer, visitor, new comer, even trolls who can manage a moment for a serious answer. Just give me a simple clear answer:

The elect of God, and the followers of Christ believe the bible. Others believe the teachings of man. Here is a passage endorsed by Jesus Christ:

Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life. And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God. (John 6:68-69 KJV)

Jesus Christ is the Son of God
God is the Father of Jesus Christ.

There is nothing of triune or trinity in the bible. These are the writings and doctrine of men.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Dec 19

@Rajk999

There is nothing of triune or trinity in the bible. These are the writings and doctrine of men.

Which one is not God in this verse: God or the Word?

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." (John 1:1)

Which One is not God?

Are you saved?
Are you a saved human being in God's salvation?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
05 Dec 19
1 edit

@sonship said
@Rajk999

Which one is not God in this verse: God or the Word?

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." (John 1:1)

Which One is not God?

Are you saved?
Are you a saved human being in God's salvation?
Jesus Christ is the Son of God
God is the Father of Jesus Christ.

There is nothing of triune or trinity in the bible. These are the writings and doctrine of men. Your continued failure to stick to the topic demonstrate that your argument is weak. Here is Paul again

But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.
(1 Corinthians 11:3 KJV)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Dec 19
1 edit

Rajk999, don't spend time working on your ad homs. Just answer the question.

Which One in John 1:1 IS NOT GOD ?

1.) How many Gods are indicated in the verse?

2.) Which is not God - God or the Word ?

3.) Are you definitely a saved man or not ?

No need to sharpen up on your insults. Just answer.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
05 Dec 19

@sonship said
Rajk999, don't spend time working on your ad homs. Just answer the question.

Which One in John 1:1 IS NOT GOD ?

1.) How many Gods are indicated in the verse?

2.) Which is not God - God or the Word ?

3.) Are you definitely a saved man or not ?

No need to sharpen up on your insults. Just answer.
Sonsip. I do not engage is discussions of a personal nature. If that is your thing then you are in the wrong chat forum. Try the General Forum.

Next if you cannot stick with the topic then do not start a discussion. What is the topic here? It appears to be about a triune God. There is no such thing in the bible.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Dec 19
1 edit

But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.
(1 Corinthians 11:3 KJV)

John 1:1 teaches that the Word that was with God was God. And verse 14 teaches that the Word became flesh.

1 Corinthians 11:3 doesn't teach that Christ is not God. It does indicate that Christ was incarnate as a man - "And the Word became flesh and tabernacled among us."

Christ as a man is the Head of every man.

" ... that the head of every man is Christ; ..."

And His Head is the Father who is also God.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Dec 19

@Rajk999

Sonsip. I do not engage is discussions of a personal nature.

Which is not God then - the Word or God in John 1:1.

If that is your thing then you are in the wrong chat forum. Try the General Forum.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

Which One is not God - God or the Word who was with God?

Next if you cannot stick with the topic then do not start a discussion. What is the topic here? It appears to be about a triune God. There is no such thing in the bible.

Then you should be able to answer the question repeated to you.

JOHN 1:1

God is not God?
Or the Word that was with God is not God?

Which ?
Or are BOTH God and the Word - God?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Dec 19

@sonship

Which one is not God -
the Father? -
the Son? -
the Holy Spirit?

Which one ?

Divetgeester, should I assume then that your belief is that all three there are God?

The Father - God.
The Son - God.
The Holy Spirit - God.

Should I make that assumption?
Or should I wait for you to indicate which of the three is not God ?
In that case I would expect you, if you are a monotheist, to eliminate TWO.

Your answer ?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Dec 19
2 edits

@Rajk999

Sonsip. I do not engage is discussions of a personal nature. If that is your thing then you are in the wrong chat forum. Try the General Forum.

Very, very ELOQUENTLY put.

Now in John 1:1 is God not God or is the Word that was with God not God?

Which?

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
05 Dec 19
1 edit

@sonship said
@Rajk999

Very, very ELOQUENTLY put.
...[text shortened]... Which?

I dont know what that means. There are many doctrines in the bible that are subject to varying interpretations. In these cases I stick with what Jesus said with the full assurance that what Jesus said is correct and His teachings are all that is necessary.

Jesus said, about himself and God. that he was the Son of God and that God was His Father. This he said many times. I sleep better knowing that the words of Jesus is sufficient for eternal life and that I do not have to twist the entire bible in order to justify using the word triune..

You seem to derive great pleasure from ignoring Christ, accepting the teachings of men, and learning how to justify the false teachings of your church. Its a Satanic activity, in which I have no interest.

Illumination

The Razor's Edge

Moves
05 Dec 19

@sonship said

Simply and clearly,

me.

Why do you ask the question?

Moves
05 Dec 19

@sonship said

Me.