Who does Not believe this ?

Who does Not believe this ?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
08 Dec 19
2 edits

@caesar-salad said
He did write Christ rather than Jesus, so what he wrote is completely congruent with what is laid out in The Bible.

What happened to you and Rajk that you have both turned out to be so unkind? Of course I only expect you to speak for yourself, as I'm sure Rajk can speak for himself.
So, your previous posts in this thread are kind? I can only imagine what your unkind post are like. Probably just like some of mine.
I have nothing against sonship, other than his sickening prideful ego. As he recently posted, sometimes one must rebuke someone sternly.
He did write Christ rather than Jesus, so what he wrote is completely congruent with what is laid out in The Bible. While in the flesh, Christ was fully a human being while also being fully God. Meaning, He pooped his own diapers like all of us did; and had to be potty trained; had bad breath sometimes, and so on.

Moves
08 Dec 19

@kingdavid403 said
So, your previous posts in this thread are kind? I can only imagine what your unkind post are like. Probably just like some of mine.
I have nothing against sonship, other than his sickening prideful ego. As he recently posted, sometimes one must rebuke someone sternly.
[b]He did write Christ rather than Jesus, so what he wrote is completely congruent with what i ...[text shortened]... God. Meaning, He pooped his own diapers like all of us did, and had to be potty trained, and so on.
Maybe we'll just let your prideful ego win this round. Let's hope it takes a nice long vacation someday.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
08 Dec 19
3 edits

@sonship said
@KingDavid403

Stupidest thing I have EVER heard in my life; and, nothing but a lie.

What?
Isn't it true though ?

[Luke 2:43-50 NKJV] 43 When they had finished the days, as they returned, the Boy Jesus lingered behind in Jerusalem. And Joseph and His mother did not know [it]; 44 etc. etc.

Thankyou for carefully putting t ...[text shortened]... s goings forth from ancient times before Mary was born, and from days of eternity as God His Father.
Isn't it true though ?
Not in His fleshly body.
I didn't say he was as old as Joseph. I said He was as old as His [b]Father. You didn't know that I meant His Father - God
God is the spiritual Father of all who follow Him. So, since God knows us all before we are in the womb; does this mean we are all actually older than we thought?
Stupid senseless argument and statement; and off base.

Moves
08 Dec 19

@kingdavid403 said
Isn't it true though ?
Not in His fleshly body.
I didn't say he was as old as Joseph. I said He was as old as His [b]Father. You didn't know that I meant His Father - God
God is the spiritual Father of all who follow Him. So, since God knows us all before we are in the womb; does this mean we are all actually older than we thought?
Stupid senseless argument and statement; and off base.
Never mind scripture and verbal arguments.

Do you abide in Him? Do you subside in Him?

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
08 Dec 19

@caesar-salad said
Maybe we'll just let your prideful ego win this round. Let's hope it takes a nice long vacation someday.
lol, there you go. Back to normal I see...lol 🙂

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
08 Dec 19

@caesar-salad said
Never mind scripture and verbal arguments.

Do you abide in Him? Do you subside in Him?
Yes and yes; with daily slips and falls; that's for-sure. And you?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Dec 19
3 edits

@KingDavid403

Isn't it true though ?

Not in His fleshly body.

But He is not JUST His fleshly body, is He?

Are you JUST your fleshly body?

I didn't say he was as old as Joseph. I said He was as old as His Father. You didn't know that I meant His Father - God

God knowing us before we were born is one thing.
But Micah says the one from Bethelehem is from days of eternity.

And John said of Jesus - He was before me.
John testified concerning Him. He cried out, saying, “This is He of whom I said, 'He who comes after me has surpassed me because He was before me.'” (John 1:15)

Who is the "He" to whom John the Baptist refers?
It was Jesus.

If in doubt there is John 1:29,30

"The next day he saw JESUS coming to him and said, Behold the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

THIS IS HE ... of whom I said, A man is coming after me who has become ahead of me, because He was before me."

Stupid argument and off base.

No it is exactly what John said of the MAN ... Jesus. See above.
Mysteriously, the man was before John the Baptist.
This man is God and man mingled as one.

The Word was God and became flesh - John 1:1, 14.

Moves
08 Dec 19

@kingdavid403 said
Yes and yes; with daily slips and falls; that's for-sure. And you?
Why should I? I'm no more Christian than you.

Interesting that you should show up after such a long time away.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
08 Dec 19
1 edit

@sonship said
@KingDavid403

Isn't it true though ?

Not in His fleshly body.

But He is not JUST His fleshly body, is He?

Are you JUST your fleshly body?

I didn't say he was as old as Joseph. I said He was as old as His Father. You didn't know that I meant His Father - God

[quote]
God is the spiritual Father of ...[text shortened]...

The Word was God and became flesh - John 1:1, 14.
Exactly what I just said. Ponder on that for a while.
The Word was God and became flesh
Yes of course. When Jesus was born as a baby, did He instantly know that He was God? Did He talk and walk like God would? Did He poop His diapers as a baby? Or, did He already know He was God and walked and talked as a God-man baby?
He was fully human while also being fully God.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
08 Dec 19
1 edit

@caesar-salad said

Ah... Scared of truth I see. Go to God aka Jesus with your whole heart and He will forgive you. It's His promise. 🙂

I've been attending University for most of the last six years and have not had time to visit this forum much; interesting that that interests you. Seeing that you've been a member of RHP 10 years less than I. Or, have you changed your name also? Or, are you another account of Jaywalker?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Dec 19

@kingdavid403 said
Christ was older than His mother and as old as His Father.
Stupidest thing I have EVER heard in my life; and, nothing but a lie.
[Luke 2:43-50 NKJV] 43 When they had finished the days, as they returned, the Boy Jesus lingered behind in Jerusalem. And Joseph and His mother did not know [it]; 44 but supposing Him to have been in the company, they went a day's jo ...[text shortened]... d Jesus was; and is. While in the flesh, Jesus was much younger than His earthly father and mother.
It is refreshing to finally have another Christian poster in this forum who isn’t intellectually hamstrung by the need to toe the partisan line.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Dec 19

@caesar-salad said
He did write Christ rather than Jesus, so what he wrote is completely congruent with what is laid out in The Bible.

What happened to you and Rajk that you have both turned out to be so unkind?

Of course I only expect you to speak for yourself, as I'm sure Rajk can speak for himself.

Even if you are both only posing as Christians to mock Christianity, is there n ...[text shortened]... in kindness? Or are you really so retrograde and vicious in your approach to life and other people?
He said that something sonship wrote was stupid and you leap in to defend him for some reason, and yet when sonship is grinding his hateful axe calling posters words “faeces” “diseased” “heretical” etc and so forth, you say nothing. Are you principles seasonal?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Dec 19

@caesar-salad said

What more interesting is that you remember him and are still grinding that old way-back-when axe 😉

As you said a little while ago, the gone thing you dislike about me is that I insist you are a returning user...

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Dec 19

@kingdavid403 said
Or, have you changed your name also? Or, are you another account of Jaywalker?
I would ask sonship directly if that is your suspicion.

One thing about Caesar-Salad which is amusing is his propensity to forget who he’s signed on as which is occasionally highlighted when several of his posts get swiftly removed 😆

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Dec 19
2 edits

@KingDavid403

Exactly what I just said. Ponder on that for a while.

So then there is nothing wrong with saying He is older than His mother and as old as His Father.

You showed puzzling alarm.

The Word was God and became flesh
Yes of course. When Jesus was born as a baby, did He instantly know that He was God?

That's a good question. I think I would lean towards a Yes in some way. But I also think that as He heard the Scripture read and considered His life He realized that it was speaking about Himself.

But being both the Creator and a creature at the same time is a great mystery. I did not initiate the matter of calling the incarnation a mystery. The New Testament initiated this.

"the mystery of God, Christ" (Col. 2:2)

Did He talk and walk like God would? Did He poop His diapers as a baby? Or, did He already know He was God and walked and talked as a God-man baby?

I sense that you seem to think I do not believe in the genuine incarnation of God as a human man. He knew no sin - so thoroughly throughout His life He lived as God and man united - the compete God and the perfect man.

Are you probing me to see if I really believe, shall we say, Isaiah 9:6 ?

He was fully human while also being fully God.

Then why was it "stupid" that He is older than human mother and as old as the eternal Father.

"For a child is born to us, a Son is given to us; And the government is upon His shoulder;

And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace ..." (Isaiah 9:6)

The born human child is the Mighty God.
The given Son is the Eternal Father.

So why is it stupid to simply believe what I am told?