1. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 21:428 edits
    @rajk999 said
    Followers of Christ are required to judge what other preach and if they do not conform to the teachings of Christ, there is an obligation to walk away from that person or say something. I choose to do both. If you think complacency and accepting everything others say is the way of Christ then you are mistaken.

Jesus was clear who gets eternal life and who does not. It is ...[text shortened]... said.

[Your insults are just showing that you lack the vocabulary to say something of substance]
    So, show me where I have preached incorrectly, or lied as you put it in your past post. Common liar, go for it. lol btw, Jesus was very clear when He told us NOT to judge others salvation. So, It is you whom is the liar of Christ's Holy teachings.. You just said the most important thing was to follow Christ's Teachings and Words; and then, you turn right around going against His teachings and Holy Words. HILARIOUS!!!. LOL Keep it up boy, and I'm gonna make you look like the lying fool that you are. Come on, bring it on lying follower of Satan BOY. LOL
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 21:457 edits
    KingDavid403,

Rajk999 does not believe that in the church age people can be regenerated. He teaches that regeneration or being born of the Spirit is strictly only in the resurrection of the physical body.

He has some ground to use the word regeneration in this regard from Matthew's gospel (chapter 19 I believe). But not believing that today men can be born of the Spirit as in born from above in John 3 is a very wrong teaching.

Do you believe that today in this age of the church men can be born of the Spirit - regenerated ?

Paul told the Christians in the churches in Galatia that they had BEGUN by the Spirit.

"Are you so foolish? Having begun by the Spirit, are you now being perfected by the flesh? " (Gal. 3:2)

It sounds very much to me like Rajk999 does not believe that Christians have their BEGINNING by the Spirit. It is no wonder then his kind of legalism is presented as being perfected in the flesh.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 21:54
    @KingDavid403

So the Divine and Wonderful "We"

Ever heard of angels, or Arc Angels?

Surely, you do not believe that in John 14:23 Jesus was speaking of Himself plus one of the angels.

He was speaking of His Father and Himself as the Divine "We".
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 22:022 edits
    KingDavid403,

Me:
    [Psalm 50:1 NKJV] 1 The Mighty One, God the LORD, Has spoken and called the earth From the rising of the sun to its going down.

You:
    [Mal 2:10 NKJV] 10 Have we not all one Father? Has not one God created us? Why do we deal treacherously with one another By profaning the covenant of the fathers?

What is your point in quoting Malachi 2:10 ?

Does Malachi 2:10 cause John 14:23 to disappear ?
    How about I believe both?

God whom I trust, has uttered both.

The Father and the Son as the Divine "We" will be dispensed into the lovers of Christ to make Their abode in them.

Oh, "Their" is also a plural pronoun used for God and the Lamb Revelation 6:16,17

"And they say to the mountains and to the rocks, Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits upon the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb.

For the great day of Their wrath has come, and who is able to stand? " (Rev. 6:16,17)

Did you see that ? God on the throne and the Lamb (the Son of God) are the Divine "Their" there.

God is three-one according to the Bible. Praise Him!
  5. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 22:06
    @sonship said
    KingDavid403,

Rajk999 does not believe that in the church age people can be regenerated. He teaches that regeneration or being born of the Spirit is strictly only in the resurrection of the physical body.

He has some ground to use the word regeneration in this regard from Matthew's gospel (chapter 19 I believe). But not believing that today men can be born of t ...[text shortened]... the Spirit. It is no wonder then his kind of legalism is presented as being perfected in the flesh.
    Do you believe that today in this age of the church men can be born of the Spirit - regenerated ?
    Yes! I know so. That's indisputable.
    [John 3:5, 8 NIV] 5 Jesus answered, "Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit.
    ... 8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit."
    [Galatians 4:29 NIV] 29 At that time the son born according to the flesh persecuted the son born by the power of the Spirit. It is the same now.
    [John 3:3, 7 NKJV] 3 Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." ... 7 "Do not marvel that I said to you, 'You must be born again.'
    [1st Peter 1:23 NKJV] 23 having been born again, not of corruptible seed but incorruptible, through the word of God which lives and abides forever,
  6. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 22:084 edits
    @sonship said
    @KingDavid403

Surely, you do not believe that in John 14:23 Jesus was speaking of Himself plus one of the angels.

Prove it? Also, where's the Holy Spirit {third person of God) in all this? Furthermore, I never said just one of the angels, I'm saying all of the angels; and, Satan was angry.
  7. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 22:111 edit
    @sonship said
    @KingDavid403

Yes, I do believe it. How many times has God sent Angels and Arc Angels in His place ?
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 22:133 edits
    @kingdavid403 said
    Yes! I know so. That's indisputable.
    [John 3:5, 8 NIV] 5 Jesus answered, "Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit.
    ... 8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell ...[text shortened]... , not of corruptible seed but incorruptible, through the word of God which lives and abides forever,
    Amen to these wonderful verses.

I think this explains something, considering certain treatments some of us have received from Rajk999 ...

[Galatians 4:29 NIV] 29 At that time the son born according to the flesh persecuted the son born by the power of the Spirit. It is the same now.

preferred though, this rendering -

RcV

But just as at that time he who was born according to the flesh persecuted him who was born according to the Spirit, so also now.

He mocks the use of the mouth to contact God for to be immersed in His presence and empowered in His Grace.

He really despises that Christians should worship using their whole being including the MOUTH.
  9. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 22:19
    @sonship said
    This question is opened to anyone who comes to this Forum - old timer, visitor, new comer, even trolls who can manage a moment for a serious answer. Just give me a simple clear answer:

... that there is a unique Triune God, the Father, the Son, and the Spirit; that Jesus Christ is the Son of God incarnated to be a man;

Who definitely does not believe this sentence ?
    Your sentence is meaningless.

I believe in "God" and that we haven't found him/her yet.
  10. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 22:25
    @sonship said
    Amen to these wonderful verses.

I think this explains something, considering certain treatments some of us have received from Rajk999 ...

preferred though, this rendering -

[quote] RcV

B ...[text shortened]... .

He really despises that Christians should worship using their whole being including the MOUTH.
    Thanks for the info. It's sad really.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 22:251 edit
    @HandyAndy

Your sentence is meaningless.

Can you explain to me the sentence and why it is meaningless?

I didn't get it.

This thread was a carry over like an overflow of another thread in which i stated that the I was primarily interested in the answer to the question from those who firmly believe that they are saved.

Maybe that is why you have trouble the OP's question's meaning.
    If otherwise, explain why.

You mean you believe in an objective fact that God is, yet you have no such personal communion, experience, or relationship subjectively with this God?

Is that why you say the question is meaningless?
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 22:31
    @HandyAndy

I believe in "God" and that we haven't found him/her yet.

The DISTANCE between you and God as to fellowship, is closed effectively by receiving the redemption of Christ.

Your sins have made the separation between you and God.
    The barrier imposed by your sins has been made provision for.

This is the good news. God made provision for the obstacle to fellowship caused by your sins against Him. The redeeming blood of Christ obliterates the obstacle of the distance between you and God such that though you OBJECTIVELY believe some God is there, you have not fellowship with this God.

Before you were born - Jesus Christ made provision and remedy for this barrier between God and yourself.

This you can take to the bank. Receiving the redeeming forgiveness by confessing that you need the Savior's precious blood to cleanse away your sins will deal EFFECTIVELY with the sense of distance between yourself and God.

Its a gift. You just RECEIVE Him and His redeeming operation will take place deep in your spiritual being.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 22:362 edits
    Isaiah 59:1

"No, Jehovah's hand is not so short that it cannot save; Nor is His ear so heavy that it cannot hear.

But your iniquities have become a separation between you and your God, and your sins have hidden His face from you so that He does not hear."

The blood of Christ the Savior obliterates the barrier to communion with God. By receiving Jesus as Lord you agree that all your sins were judged in Christ on His cross.

Then being justified in His blood there is no problem to fellowship with the God who you believe IS there somewhere.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 22:441 edit
    @KingDavid403

Yes, I do believe it. How many times has God sent Angels and Arc Angels in His place ?

So you think that in John 14:23 it is Jesus and an angel, like Gabriel or Michael who will come with Jesus to make an abode with you?

What passage in the whole Bible speaks of an arc angel living in you?

If this is the case then you must not believe that the "We" is God there in verse 23. Then you must believe that ONE in the plural pronoun "We" refers to someone OTHER than God.

I don't believe that for a moment. Jesus specified that He was speaking of Himself and His Father.

" If anyone loves Me, [Jesus] he will keep My [Jesus'] word, and My Father [God] will love him, and We [Jesus and the Father] will come to him and make an abode with him." (John 14:23)

Where is there any room there for some angel ?
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 22:48
    KingDavid403,

Only three angels are mentioned by name in the whole Bible -
    Michael, Gabriel, Daystar [Latin - Lucifer]

Where does it say any of these angels came WITH Jesus to make an abode within the lovers of Christ?

Can you find where an angel lives in any Christian in Scripture ?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree