1. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 22:548 edits
    @sonship said
    @KingDavid403

Yes, I do believe it. How many times has God sent Angels and Arc Angels in His place ?

So you think that in John 14:23 it is Jesus and an angel, like Gabriel or Michael who will come with Jesus to make an abode with you?

What passage in the whole Bible speaks of an arc angel living in you?

If this is the case then you must n ...[text shortened]... im and make an abode with him." (John 14:23) [/b]

Where is there any room there for some angel ?
    So you think that in John 14:23 it is Jesus and an angel, like Gabriel or Michael who will come with Jesus to make an abode with you?
    No. Please don't put words in my mouth from completely different scriptures than what we were just discussing. That's disingenuous to say the least. It is the Holy Spirit of Jesus aka God, who makes an abode with me. I don't know about you, but when I pray, it is to Jesus my Lord, Father, and God; whom also is one God. I've never prayed to the Holy Spirit; do you think that the Holy Spirit feels left out? You would think so since hardly anyone prays to that third person of God; or third God of the one God. lol
  2. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 22:561 edit
    @sonship said
    KingDavid403,

Yes, I do believe it. How many times has God sent Angels and Arc Angels in His place ?

Only three angels are mentioned by name in the whole Bible -
    Michael, Gabriel, Daystar [Latin - Lucifer]

Where does it say any of these angels came WITH Jesus to make an abode within the lovers of Christ?

Can you find where an angel lives in any Christian in Scripture ?
    Another liar I see. So tell me where I said angels make an abode with humans liar?

So? There are many times in scripture where Angels of the Lord are mentioned without giving their names. So what's your point?
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 23:47
    @medullah said
    My understanding has always been that faith without works is dead.
    That is the teachings of the bible that faith without works is dead. Sonship,. Secondson and several others preach against that statement by James.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 23:51
    @kingdavid403 said
    So, show me where I have preached incorrectly, or lied as you put it in your past post. Common liar, go for it. lol btw, Jesus was very clear when He told us NOT to judge others salvation. So, It is you whom is the liar of Christ's Holy teachings.. You just said the most important thing was to follow Christ's Teachings and Words; and then, you turn right around goin ...[text shortened]... e you look like the lying fool that you are. Come on, bring it on lying follower of Satan BOY. LOL
    I notice no references. Judgments must be made about the teachings of others and whether or not they are in keeping with the teachings of Christ.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 23:52
    @sonship said
    KingDavid403,

Rajk999 does not believe that in the church age people can be regenerated. He teaches that regeneration or being born of the Spirit is strictly only in the resurrection of the physical body.

He has some ground to use the word regeneration in this regard from Matthew's gospel (chapter 19 I believe). But not believing that today men can be born of t ...[text shortened]... the Spirit. It is no wonder then his kind of legalism is presented as being perfected in the flesh.
    Regeneration takes place at the return of Christ, as Christ himself clearly stated.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 23:571 edit
    @kingdavid403 said
    Do you believe that today in this age of the church men can be born of the Spirit - regenerated ?
    Yes! I know so. That's indisputable.
    [John 3:5, 8 NIV] 5 Jesus answered, "Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit.
    ... 8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell ...[text shortened]... , not of corruptible seed but incorruptible, through the word of God which lives and abides forever,
    I notice you left out this one

And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life. But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first. (Matthew 19:28-30 KJV)

I wonder why you left it out. It clearly states that the process of regeneration takes place when Jesus returns. It is then that all the righteous will be regenerated which is changing this physical body and giving them a spirit body that can move like the wind. Then they can enter the Kingdom of God.

The reason is that flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God.

Nobody is regenerated now. That doctrine is hogwash.
  7. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    09 Dec '19 00:034 edits
    @rajk999 said
    Judgments must be made about the teachings of others and whether or not they are in keeping with the teachings of Christ.
    I notice no references.
    You have to read God's Holy Word the Bible before you will notice the references.
    [Matthew 7:1 NKJV] 1 "Judge not, that you be not judged.
    [Luked 6:37 NKJV] 37 "Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
    btw, these scriptures are Jesus speaking and the teachings of Christ.
    Judgments must be made about the teachings of others and whether or not they are in keeping with the teachings of Christ. Well then, I clearly judge that neither do you know the teachings of Christ, nor do you follow the teachings of Christ. The Scriptures I gave above prove it. Bummer that you can't be changed or rejuvenated by God huh?.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    09 Dec '19 00:041 edit
    @kingdavid403 said
    Another liar I see. So tell me where I said angels make an abode with humans liar?

So? There are many times in scripture where Angels of the Lord are mentioned without giving their names. So what's your point?
    Angels number many billions. They are all over the place according to the bible. no need for names. if you were to read the Book of Enoch you would get the names of all the angels who accompanied Satan when he left God and rebelled.

Angels exist all over the world, and this is the reason for this statement by Paul

Let brotherly love continue. Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. (Hebrews 13:1-2 KJV)
  9. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    09 Dec '19 00:24
    @rajk999 said
    Angels number many billions. They are all over the place according to the bible. no need for names. if you were to read the Book of Enoch you would get the names of all the angels who accompanied Satan when he left God and rebelled.

Angels exist all over the world, and this is the reason for this statement by Paul

Let brotherly love continue. Be not forgetful to en ...[text shortened]... ertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. (Hebrews 13:1-2 KJV)
    I agree.
  10. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    09 Dec '19 00:34
    @sonship said
    @HandyAndy

Your sentence is meaningless.

Can you explain to me the sentence and why it is meaningless?

I didn't get it.
    Your statement refers to a group of three supernatural entities, one of whom incarnates as a human. If this is your description of God or a higher power or a supreme being, what factual evidence are you basing it on?
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    09 Dec '19 01:09
    @kingdavid403 said
    I notice no references.
    You have to read God's Holy Word the Bible before you will notice the references.
    [Matthew 7:1 NKJV] 1 "Judge not, that you be not judged.
    [Luked 6:37 NKJV] 37 "Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
    btw, these scriptures are Jesus speaking and the teachi ...[text shortened]... achings of Christ, nor do you follow the teachings of Christ. The Scriptures I gave above prove it.
    Your interpretation of Matt 7:1 is not in keeping with other statements by Christ. Here we find Christ is condemning people who lack the ability to judge

And he said also to the people, When ye see a cloud rise out of the west, straightway ye say, There cometh a shower; and so it is. And when ye see the south wind blow, ye say, There will be heat; and it cometh to pass. Ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how is it that ye do not discern this time? Yea, and why even of yourselves judge ye not what is right? (Luke 12:54-57 KJV)

Learn how to judge what is right. Thats the lesson by Christ.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Dec '19 01:457 edits
    @KingDavid403

Me:

He was speaking of His Father and Himself as the Divine "We".

You:

Prove it?

"We" in John 14:23 refers to the speaker Jesus and His Father.

"If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word, and My Father will love him ..."

Up to this point you have "anyone" and "he" and "Me" and "My Father"

The "We" to come is Jesus who is loved and His Father. The "anyone" and "he" is the destination to which the "We" of Jesus and His Father will come.

" ... and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make an abode with him."

The abode is "he" or "anyone" or "him". The Dweller/s who will come TO "him" is the Father and Jesus - "We".

It doesn't matter if a thousand angels appear in the Bible. In John 14:23 the "We" refers to Jesus' Father and Jesus Himself. That is the Father and the Son will come to "him" and make an abode with "him".

Angels are not spoken of anywhere in the whole chapter of 31 verses.

Also, where's the Holy Spirit {third person of God) in all this?

The Holy Spirit is mentioned as coming to dwell in the believers in verses 16 through 17.

"And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Comforter, that He may be with you forever, Even the Spirit of reality, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not behold Him or know Him, but you know Him, because He abides with you and shall be in you.

I will not leave you as orphans, I am coming to you." (vs. 16-18 )

If you read carefully you will see that this "Another Comforter" is actually Jesus in another form. Jesus was abiding WITH them. Jesus in the form of the Spirit will be IN them.

" ... you know Him, because He abides with you and shall be in you."

In the very next breath, this one coming to be IN them is Jesus Himself coming to be in them (as the Spirit).

"I will not leave you as orphans, I am coming to you."

It is through the coming of the Spirit of reality, the another Comforter, that the "We" of Jesus and His Father can come to them and make an abode with them.

Furthermore, I never said just one of the angels, I'm saying all of the angels; and, Satan was angry.

The important point here is the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are all three coming to indwell the believers.

Not a single verse in all of the Gospel of John speaks of any angel coming to indwell the believers. Their number or their anger or whatever ELSE about them is irrelevant to the matter of God coming TO the believers to live in them.

I did not say the angels were not important. They are ministering spirits sent forth to serve those who inherit salvation (Hebrews 1:14).

"Are they [angels] not ministering spirits, sent forth for service for the sake of those who are to inherit salvation?" (Heb. 1:14)

But the God coming to the believers, not leaving them as orphans, but coming to make a living abode within them, is the triune God.
  13. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    09 Dec '19 02:27
    @rajk999 said
    I notice you left out this one

[i]And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or ...[text shortened]... nd blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God.

Nobody is regenerated now. That doctrine is hogwash.
    And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life. But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first. (Matthew 19:28-30 KJV)
    Yes, of course. This is when we get new incorruptible bodies. I was referring to the renewing of ones mind and spirit until then; which is in Scripture.
  14. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    09 Dec '19 02:36
    @sonship said
    @KingDavid403

Me:

He was speaking of His Father and Himself as the Divine "We".

You:

Prove it?

"We" in John 14:23 refers to the speaker Jesus and His Father.

"If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word, and My Father will love him ..."

Up to this point you have "anyone" and "he" and [b]"Me"[ ...[text shortened]... vers, not leaving them as orphans, but coming to make a living abode within them, is the triune God.
    [John 14:9 NKJV] 9 Jesus said to him, "Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, 'Show us the Father'?
    Show me in scripture where Jesus or any of the Apostles said that there is a triune God? and that one must believe that to be saved? You are adding to scripture something that is not there; simple as that. God is one. Gods Holy Word says so. Simple as that.
  15. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    09 Dec '19 02:403 edits
    @rajk999 said
    Your interpretation of Matt 7:1 is not in keeping with other statements by Christ. Here we find Christ is condemning people who lack the ability to judge

And he said also to the people, When ye see a cloud rise out of the west, straightway ye say, There cometh a shower; and so it is. And when ye see the south wind blow, ye say, There will be heat; and it cometh to pass. ...[text shortened]... right? [/b](Luke 12:54-57 KJV)

Totally Incorrect. Typical response and excuse for people like you who follow Satan to run around accusing the brethren. Woe to you in that day. No matter how you twist it, the Words and Teachings of Christ are there; and, you refuse to follow them as you claim. Which means you are a liar. If one has Christ in them, God's laws are written on their hearts. No need to judge. I personally think almost all human beings have God's laws written on their hearts. Some sear their mind of these laws over time.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree