What if God was you

What if God was you

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
242d

@soothfast said
Got other ideas for Dumbledore's to-do list? 😉
Maybe give all the homeless homes and enough food for the hungry?

We know the "Christian" Republicans won't.

F

Moves
242d
2 edits

@suzianne said
Maybe give all the homeless homes and enough food for the hungry?

We know the "Christian" Republicans won't.
Do you think Christians who vote Republican don't support charities that work with the homeless and the hungry or don't do charitable work themselves through their churches and through other organizations? Do you think Christians who vote for the Democrats give more money to charities and do more charitable work?

Ãœber-Nerd

Moves
242d
1 edit

@zahlanzi said
"No, the only kind of creator entity I find somewhat credible is one whose nature is, as far as we know, is described by the laws of physics and chemistry, biology and neurology etc. "
Hmm i am unsure if i made myself clear but that's exactly what i wanted you to become.

Don't think Q from star trek. Maybe a mix of Superman and Professor X and Storm (and others) is in o ...[text shortened]... remaining ones do the things you demanded. What would the repercussions be.

Common have some fun
I would awaken each human to his / her responsibility, no excuses, no exceptions, no shirking (‘I had a bad childhood’ or whatever).

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
242d
2 edits

@fmf said
Do you think Christians who vote Republican don't support charities that work with the homeless and the hungry or don't do charitable work themselves through their churches and through other organizations? Do you think Christians who vote for the Democrats give more money to charities and do more charitable work?
I'm talking about Republican lawmakers who call themselves Christian.

Ask Rajk about "Christian" hypocrites. He says he knows a lot about them.

I'm sure he'll have a sudden inability to identify them properly.

I think while you're at it, you could use a refresher on hypocrisy, yourself. You agree with me, but you'd much rather jam my gears. I know you would rather stay on @divegeester's good side. He doesn't believe in liberal altruism either.

F

Moves
242d

@suzianne said
I'm talking about Republican lawmakers who call themselves Christian.
Christian politicians you disagree with are not Christians?

F

Moves
242d

@suzianne said
I think while you're at it, you could use a refresher on hypocrisy, yourself.
"Hypocrisy"?

How so.

It's you who insists that people who vote Republican can't be followers of Jesus, not me?

You think I am a hypocrite because I don't agree with you?

F

Moves
242d

@suzianne said
Ask Rajk about "Christian" hypocrites.
But I am asking YOU about what YOU said.

Lover of History

Northants, England

Moves
240d
1 edit

Lover of History

Northants, England

Moves
240d

You wouldn’t have coped with it

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
239d

@fmf said
Christian politicians you disagree with are not Christians?
No. Are you slow today?

"Christian" politicians are not Christian. I've said this many times now, but you'd much rather twist what I say, like always.

You keep acting like you have no idea in the world what I'm talking about. Maybe you really don't. I do think you'd rather bad-mouth me than agree with me. You'd call me deluded if I said the sky was blue because that's what fits your narrative.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
239d

@fmf said
But I am asking YOU about what YOU said.
Except it's not what I said, now is it?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
239d

@fmf said
"Hypocrisy"?

How so.

It's you who insists that people who vote Republican can't be followers of Jesus, not me?

You think I am a hypocrite because I don't agree with you?
You're a hypocrite because you agree with me in your usual wishy-washy way, but can't bring yourself to say it. Afraid you'll lose your base?

Moves
239d

@suzianne said

"Christian" politicians are not Christian. I've said this many times now, but you'd much rather twist what I say, like always.
That goes for all politicians of all parties who are claiming to be Christian?

F

Moves
239d

@suzianne said
You're a hypocrite because you agree with me in your usual wishy-washy way, but can't bring yourself to say it.
"Wishy-washy"? But I don't agree with your assertion that people with conservative values who vote Republican cannot possibly be followers of Christ. Not at all.

F

Moves
239d

@suzianne said
Afraid you'll lose your base?
My "base"?

What on Earth are you on about?