The True

The True "Critical Race"

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Aug 21

@medullah

Nothing personal was meant. You see I do not capitalize the S on my tag sonship. So I wasn't sure.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Aug 21
1 edit

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

There is no "replacing" the Trinity.

There is no more "replacing" the Trinity by the deification of the saved then there is "replacing" God because of the incarnation.

So a true prophet teaches that the Trinity is eternal then.
Good. When are you going to receive this God which a true prophet somewhere told you is eternal? It was the truth, according to you.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Aug 21
1 edit

Since the Bible teaches that the Three of the Trinity are eternal we in the local churches teach and believe the Trinity is eternal.

The Father is the eternal Father in Isaiah 9:6.

The Son is compared to the mysterious OT figure Melchizedek being "without beginning of days nor end of life" as the writer of Hebrews says.

"[Melchizedek] . . . being interpreted king of righteousness, and then also king of Salem, which is king of peace; Being without father, without mother, without genealogy, having neither beginning of days nor end of life, but likened to the Son of God, abides a priest perpetually." (Heb. 7:3)

This proves that the Son is eternal. Also the Word who was with God was God in (John 1:1) and God is "the eternal God" (Rom. 16:26)

Also the Son who was to be born in Bethlehem had His goings forth from days of eternity in Micah 5:2.

The Spirit is "the eternal Spirit" in Hebrews 9:14.

Christ the eternal Son offered Himself to God through the eternal Spirit -

"How much more will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without blemish to God, purify your conscience from dead works to serve the living God." (Heb. 9:14).

In the next post I will briefly explain how then the regenerated, sanctified, conformed, resurrected, and glorified saints (believers) are in the eternal Trinity whereby we conceivably could speak of the corporate body of being in the Triune God making a four-in-one in which the Father - Son - Holy Spirit alone retain the Godhead in spite of this organic union.

Moves
28 Aug 21

@sonship said
Since the Bible teaches that the Three of the Trinity are eternal we in the local churches teach and believe the Trinity is eternal.
And here, ladies and gentlemen, we reach the Grand Finale of Witness Lee’s false gospel: the Processed, Four-in-One God.

'Ultimately, the church is a group of people who are in union with the Triune God and are mingled with the Triune God. The Triune God and the church are four-in-one. Because the Father, the Son, and the Spirit are all one with the Body of Christ, we may say that the Triune God is now the “four-in-one God.” These four are the Father, the Son, the Spirit, and the Body.'

Witness Lee, A Deeper Study of the Divine Dispensing p.203-204

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Aug 21
6 edits

'Ultimately, the church is a group of people who are in union with the Triune God and are mingled with the Triune God. The Triune God and the church are four-in-one. Because the Father, the Son, and the Spirit are all one with the Body of Christ, we may say that the Triune God is now the “four-in-one God.” These four are the Father, the Son, the Spirit, and the Body.'

Witness Lee, A Deeper Study of the Divine Dispensing p.203-204

There is nothing there about "replacing" the Trinity.

The branches abiding in the true vine in John 15 do not "replace" the vine.
The branches grafted into the olive tree in Romans 11:23-32 do not replace
the rich olive tree into which they are grafted.

The church becomes "the dwelling place [habitation] of God in spirit" (Eph. 2:22)

The church does not therefore "replace" the God who has come to be the Inhibitor of this habitation.

Christ's desire, petition and prayer to His Father is that the church would be one and in Him as He was in the Father.

"That they all may be one; even as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be in Us . . . " (John 17:21)

He didn't mean that the church would "replace" the Father and the Son and the Spirit.

Paul wrote to a local church telling them that they were in God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

"Paul and Silvanus and Timothy to the church of the Thessalonians in God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ: Grace to you and peace." (1 Thess. 1:1)

It did not mean that the church "replaced" God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Aug 21
1 edit

@sonship said
[quote] 'Ultimately, the church is a group of people who are in union with the Triune God and are mingled with the Triune God. The Triune God and the church are four-in-one. Because the Father, the Son, and the Spirit are all one with the Body of Christ, we may say that the Triune God is now the “four-in-one God.” These four are the Father, the Son, the Spirit, and the Body.' ...[text shortened]... 1:1) [/b]

It did not mean that the church "replaced" God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Inhibitor was a typo. I meant Inhabitor.

Moves
29 Aug 21

@sonship said

There is nothing there about "replacing" the Trinity.

The branches abiding in the true vine in John 15 do not "replace" the vine.
The branches grafted into the olive tree in Romans 11:23-32 do not replace
the rich olive tree into which they are grafted.

The church becomes "the dwelling place [habitation] of God in spirit" (Eph. ...[text shortened]... 1:1)

Witness Lee said, "we may say that the Triune God is now the “four-in-one God.”

Who is this 'we?' And where is this said in the Bible? Where does it mention this four-in-one God?! Where does it say you will be deified? Where does it say you should go forth and construct your very own tower of Babel?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Aug 21
2 edits

Good afternoon folks.

The Triune God is the Father - the Son - the Holy Spirit.

The New Testament says the believers in Christ are IN all three.

1.) The saved believers are IN God the Father.

" . . . to the church of the Thessalonians in God the Father . . . " (1 Thess. 1:1a)

" . . . to the church of the Thessalonians in God our Father . . . " (2 Thess. 1:1a)

The church of the Thessalonians is only representative all all the Christians. Paul writes to the Thessalonian church but the truth of Christians being "in God the Father" and "in God our Father" applies to the church universal.

2.) The saved Christian are also IN Christ.

"But now in Christ Jesus . . . " (Eph. 2:13a).

"So then if anyone is in Christ . . . (2 Cor. 5:17a)

" For as many of you who have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ" (Gal. 3:27)

" But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, . . . " (1 Cor. 1:30)

"In that day you shall know that I am in My Father and you in Me, and I in you." ( John 14:20)

Consequently, the saved are in BOTH God the Father and Christ Jesus the Son, the Lord.

" Paul . . . to the church of the Thessalonians in God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ." (1 Thess. 1:1)

"Paul . . . to the church of the Thessalonians in God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ." (2 Thess. 1:1)

The saved are in God the Father, the true One, and in His Son Jesus Christ.

"And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us an understanding that we know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life. " (1 John 5:20)

3.) The believers are not only in God the Father and the Son of God but also IN the Holy Spirit.

"For also in one Spirit we were all baptized into one Body, . . . and were all given to drink of one Spirit. " ( 1 Cor. 12:13)

"Who also made known to us your love in the Spirit" (Col. 1:8)

But I say, Walk by the Spirit . . . " (Gal. 5:16a)

Since the church is one and is in the Father and in the Son and in the Spirit we could say that we and God now constitute a four in one entity.

We the Christian saints might say this. Whether we prefer to say it or prefer not to say it WE the believers in Christ are in the Triune God.

We not only know ABOUT God objectively.
But we are in the Triune God by means of Him dispensing Himself into His people.

Lover of History

Northants, England

Moves
29 Aug 21

@sonship said
@medullah

Nothing personal was meant. You see I do not capitalize the S on my tag sonship. So I wasn't sure.
Fair enough, an understandable misundrstanding ;-)

Moves
30 Aug 21

@sonship said
Good afternoon folks.

The Triune God is the Father - the Son - the Holy Spirit.

The New Testament says the believers in Christ are IN all three.

1.) The saved believers are IN God the Father.

" . . . to the church of the Thessalonians in God the Father . . . " (1 Thess. 1:1a)

[b]" . . . to the ch ...[text shortened]... d objectively.
But we are in the Triune God by means of Him dispensing Himself into His people.
When I get IN the car, do I become the car?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Aug 21
2 edits

It is God's intent and pleasure that human being become "partakers of the divine nature". This partaking begins with being born of God, being regenerated.

" . . . He has granted to us precious and exceedingly great promises that through these you might become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust." (2 Pet. 1:4)

That is not just worshippers but partakers.
That is not just spectators but partakers.
That is not just admirers or onlookers or appreciators but partakers.

That is participating in God's divine nature which is communicable yet not
becoming the Godhead.

Partakers of the divine nature is participation in God's nature as His sons - His sons and daughters if you will, without become Him as the Father.

What is the son of a whale? - a whale.
What is the son of a horse? - a horse.
What is the son of a human? - a human.

In that sense what is the son of God? - God (ie God in life and nature but not in His Godhead).

I have my earthly father's life.
I do not have his position as the father.

Anyone thinking he is defending Christian faith and denying that Christians become "partakers of the divine nature" according to Scripture (2 Pet. 1:6) is cheating you. You are on the deceiving end of a fraudulent con job.

A charlatan is at work claiming to defend Christian truth but denying Christian scripture.

Lover of History

Northants, England

Moves
30 Aug 21
2 edits

Son - why do you insist on preaching abut a trinity when the word trinity isn't ever used in the bible, and your definision is not explicityly taught?

The mob that started to peddle the trinity were the Catholics, who did a major rebranding excercise. So wisihing to amalgamate spiritual and political powere, they rebranded Ceasar as "Pontiff". Then they had to keep the existing Roman followers happy and renamed the Roman feasts as Christian ones (e.g. Sarturnalia became Christmas). As the Roman pantheon was built around the Babylonain one they then turned Jehovah/YHWH however you know him into a trinity, which matches up with the Babylonian system which deified Nimod and turned him into a trinity.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Aug 21
1 edit

Brother Paul pioneered into the race of God-men.

He said for him to live was Christ.
That means when he lived it was again Christ living.
It was Christ living in him.

"For to me to live is Christ and to die is gain" ( Philippians 1:21)

Paul, such a pioneer was a pattern to all who believe into Jesus Christ.

"I am crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but it is Christ who lives in me . . . " (Gal. 2:20a)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Aug 21

The available and living Christ was imparted into the man and he learned to live Christ out. He allowed the dispensed Christ into him to become the indwelling Person with whom he was utterly one. For him to live was for Christ to live in Paul and through Paul.

Paul was a pioneer of all believers who should endeavor to emulate his successful and normal victorious Christian experience. That is the experience to be a partaker of the divine nature via having Christ the resurrected Son of God live in him.

Paul exhorted Christians that Christ is our life and we should live Him that when He appears we will be with Him in the glorification of God living in man.

"For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God, When Christ our life is manifested, then you also will be manifested with Him in glory." (Col. 3:3,4)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Aug 21
2 edits

@medullah

Son - why do you insist on preaching abut a trinity when the word trinity isn't ever used in the bible, and your [definition] is not [explicitly] taught?

To understand God's eternal purpose is it needful to understand why He is Father - Son - Holy Spirit. The triune God being what He is cannot be separated from what the Triune God does.

That is to dispense Himself into His people.
That Father is the source.
The Son is the course, the channel.
And the Holy Spirit is the flow - the transmission INTO man's being.

What God is in His three-oneness is intrinsically related to His purpose, His plan, and His eternal intention to dispense Himself into His chosen, saved, redeemed and regenerated people to transform them and build them up into Himself.

The passages shows the Trinity dispensing from the Father through the Son by the transmission of the Spirit into God's people.

"But when He, the Spirit of reality, comes, He will guide you into all the reality; for He will not speak from Himself, but what He hears He will speak; and He will declare to you the things that are coming.

He will glorify Me, for He will receive of Mine and will declare it to you.

All that the Father has is Mine; for this reason, I have said that He receives of Mine and will declare it to you." (John 16:13-15)

It is too superficial to merely think the Holy Spirit will speak about prophecy.
This is about the Holy Spirit being Christ in another form speaking all that God is INTO the believers. The Holy Spirit is the life giving Spirit of the one who embodied all that the Father had. He is the reality to lead the saved into all of the reality.

So though the word Trinity is not in the Bible the fact of the three-one dispensing God is.