1. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    02 Sep '21 19:51
    @sonship said
    @medullah
    On a thread you made comments about the Nicene Creed, the tetragrammaton. YHWH, English translations and Jesus not being the Lord of the OT where the tetragrammaton YHWH is read.

My delayed comment was that the first century Jews who became Christians like Peter, Paul, and John understood that Jesus was the YHWH of the Hebrew Bible in incarnation.

I can locate the thread by examine my posts. And perhaps we can converse at that thread when I find it.
    I'm good with that, so please prove that the apostles that that Jesus was Jehovah?

Hint. Please don't post the usual "my lord and my god stuff", I know plenty of people that say "Christ!" when they talk to me, and I have every confidence that they are speaking in shock and not divine revelation.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    02 Sep '21 19:552 edits
    @medullah

Hint. Please don't post the usual "my lord and my god stuff", I know plenty of people that say "Christ!" when they talk to me, and I have every confidence that they are speaking in shock and not divine revelation.

C'mon medullah. You know good and well that cursing with the name of Jesus is not the same as confessing Him as "my lord and my God".

You know that that is the sin of lifting up the name of the Lord in vain.

Berean Study Bible
    You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain, for the LORD will not leave anyone unpunished who takes His name in vain.

Deut. 5:11 copied - https://biblehub.com/deuteronomy/5-11.htm

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree