1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    17 Aug '21 14:07
    @sonship said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

Can I go over what I have gone over a few times already, for YOU ??
    I think Divegeester or YOU I discussed this before a couple of years back.

Nay, Maybe if someone else wants to talk about this.
    We can go over important points of Matt. 13, Revelation 2,3, 17,18, afresh with anyone who did not read previously about this.

I'm ...[text shortened]... ps perpetually. For those to whom this has already been discussed repetition, does nothing to help.
    There is no hoop to jump through. Your only tendered rebuttal of Witness Lee saying Christians were in an organization of Satan is that he said 'organizations' not 'organization.'
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    17 Aug '21 14:354 edits
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

I believe that when I spoke to this criticism previously, you were present to read.
    Mostly, I think you have been the chief one to bring up Witness Lee - saying Christianity - "organization/s of Satan".

I wrote plenty on this dispute - probably in 2018/2019 timeframe. You're welcomed to hold on to whatever view you previously held on this. Whether being a champion of Christian orthodoxy or a champion of atheism, I don't know which you think you're doing.

You seem to like to bring it up again a lot.
    Cycling around over the SAME debates with the SAME people, when they only doubledown, is vain.
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    17 Aug '21 16:27
    @sonship said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

I believe that when I spoke to this criticism previously, you were present to read.
    Mostly, I think you have been the chief one to bring up Witness Lee - saying Christianity - "organization/s of Satan".

I wrote plenty on this dispute - probably in 2018/2019 timeframe. You're welcomed to hold on to whatever view you previously held on this. ...[text shortened]... around over the SAME debates with the SAME people, when they only doubledown, is vain.
    I gave the exact reference to where Witless Lee stated Christians were in an organization of Satan. You have never really addressed this, with anything of substance.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    17 Aug '21 19:012 edits
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke
    You have never really addressed this, with anything of substance.

Its your word against mine.
    I definitely believe mine on this.

And that you perpetually will claim I didn't write "anything of substance" on it, is fully expected.
    Taunts like this from you are wasted on me.
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    17 Aug '21 20:24
    @sonship said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke
    You have never really addressed this, with anything of substance.

Its your word against mine.
    I definitely believe mine on this.

And that you perpetually will claim I didn't write "anything of substance" on it, is fully expected.
    Taunts like this from you are wasted on me.
    There's a whole thread sitting there to validate your lack of substance.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    17 Aug '21 22:59
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    There's a whole thread sitting there to validate your lack of substance.
    There's a whole several year history of your posting on Spirituality that shows your lack of substance.
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    18 Aug '21 06:36
    @sonship said
    There's a whole several year history of your posting on Spirituality that shows your lack of substance.
    I understand that you don't like having your theological frailties highlighted by an atheist.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Aug '21 13:501 edit
    Could someone, anyone, refer me to a thread started by Ghost of a Duke which positively
    edified anyone's quest for Spirituality?

I mean say -

" This or that postive step towards Spirituality was furnished to me by THIS thread discussion heavily contributed to by Ghost of a Duke. "

Where were you spiritually enriched by his discussion?
    I'm not terribly interested in "He helped me to be a more comitted atheist HERE."
    I count that as help to get rid of the spiritual.
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    18 Aug '21 15:16
    @sonship said
    Could someone, anyone, refer me to a thread started by Ghost of a Duke which positively
    edified anyone's quest for Spirituality?

I mean say -

" This or that postive step towards Spirituality was furnished to me by THIS thread discussion heavily contributed to by Ghost of a Duke. "

Where were you spiritually enriched ...[text shortened]... lped me to be a more comitted atheist HERE."
    I count that as help to get rid of the spiritual.
    Do you not understand atheism?

Can you point me to a thread where you have posted positively about 'not' being spiritual?
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Aug '21 15:374 edits
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

Nope.
    I asked a few of times for you to indicate a faithful and true servant of God.
    If you make accusation of "false prophet" suggest a true prophet of God.

My repeated requests met with silence - ignored - brushed aside - skeptical business as usual.

Just - You do this for me, please, now.

Now, to whoever cares - I'll be away from the Forum probably a few days as I am traveling.
    Bon Voyage.
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    18 Aug '21 16:18
    @sonship said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

Nope.
    I asked a few of times for you to indicate a faithful and true servant of God.
    If you make accusation of "false prophet" suggest a true prophet of God.

My repeated requests met with silence - ignored - brushed aside - skeptical business as usual.

Just - You do this for me, please, now.

Now, to whoever cares - I'll be away from the Forum probably a few days as I am traveling.
    Bon Voyage.
    Why are you asking an atheist who he thinks a true servant of God is? Ask instead who I think treats the Bible honestly and according to the original texts. (The answer won't be Witness Lee).

Yes, you normally disappear at this point.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    25 Aug '21 19:302 edits
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

Would that I had a nice vacation everytime I had a debate here.
    That'd be nice.

At this point Ghost Duke struts around patting himself on the back thinking "Bully for me!" - like he really has something better for the world than God.
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 Aug '21 20:21
    @sonship said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

Would that I had a nice vacation everytime I had a debate here.
    That'd be nice.

At this point Ghost Duke struts around patting himself on the back thinking "Bully for me!" - like he really has something better for the world than God.
    Isn't this post just a rewriting of the one you posted in the other thread?

The God you peddle here is tainted through the corrupting spectacles of Witness Lee, a charlatan who sought to squeeze man into the Godhead (as a 4 fold deity) and who described Christians as being in an organization of Satan.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Aug '21 11:32
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

Is it true that you were never a valid Mental Health worker but a fraud in this profession?
    I heard a rumor.
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    26 Aug '21 12:34
    @sonship said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

Is it true that you were never a valid Mental Health worker but a fraud in this profession?
    I heard a rumor.
    No. I have worked in mental health for over 20 years.

Thanks for asking.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree