The True

The True "Critical Race"

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Aug 21
3 edits

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Now I have to simply say you are dishonest. I plenty acknowledge sources and even direct people to where they can read more.

You cannot refute the biblical concepts to opt to draw attention with some kind of genetic fallacy. Ie. "Oh he is just mindlessly repeating someone else - Witness Lee."

The truth of the matter is that when I receive Nee and Lee I receive the top cream of Christian experience and Bible exposition from centuries of servants of God. These men distilled and consolidated the topmost teaching most helpful to the church.

On biblical terms you are very weak to actually refute much of what I write here. "Regurgitate! Regurgitate! Regurgitate!" is ALL you can cry out.

This is a flimsy excuse for you not being capable of actually pointing out something in serious error about my writing about Christ here.

I notice also that I can write for weeks and not mention Witness Lee. YOU draw attention to the man with your crying "Regurgitate! Regurgitate!" when you realize you are not equipped to actually deal with these teachings.

It is noted that you cannot refute the Bible teaching itself but only whine " You're creepy to be so influenced by one person."

No, foolish guy. I worship the Lord Jesus Christ alone. And no message or book by Witness Lee equals one passage of the pure word of the Bible. And he knew and claimed that. Lee taught Christians how to re-discover PRAYING with the words of the Bible and old very helpful exercise for believers.

Pray-reading the Word by Witness Lee

https://www.ministrybooks.org/books.cfm?id=1EFCAB

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
27 Aug 21

@sonship said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Now I have to simply say you are dishonest. I plenty acknowledge sources and even direct people to where they can read more.
Over the years you have been challenged by multiple posters for not citing your sources, for copy and pasting diatribe, and trying to pass it off as your own.

Have you simply forgotten? Or is it you who is being dishonest?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
27 Aug 21

@sonship said

I notice also that I can write for weeks and not mention Witness Lee. YOU draw attention to the man with your crying "Regurgitate! Regurgitate!" when you realize you are not equipped to actually deal with these teachings.
Witness Lee is always lurking in your words, even when you don't credit him.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Aug 21
1 edit

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

You are quite simply a liar.

I have posted here for years. I occasionally mentioned by giving LINKS to where further readings could be done on www.ministrybooks.org.

Go back as many years as you can in the archive. There was no concealing sources of concepts. I would not blame Lee for every line of discussion I write on this Forum. That is what you are trying to peddle instead of showing error in Bible teaching/

And YOU greatly over exaggerate to give an impression that I cannot perfectly expound many biblical themes on my own study and research. You seem to be just envious or something that I could derive much benefit from others on whose shoulders I can stand to get the big picture of the Bible's revelation.

The TEACHING you cannot refute.
A Genetic Fallacy is all you promote whining "Regurgitate! Regurgitate!"

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
27 Aug 21

@sonship said

No, foolish guy. I worship the Lord Jesus Christ alone. And no message or book by Witness Lee equals one passage of the pure word of the Bible. And he knew and claimed that. Lee taught Christians how to re-discover PRAYING with the words of the Bible and old very helpful exercise for believers.

Pray-reading the Word by Witness Lee

https://www.ministrybooks.org/books.cfm?id=1EFCAB
If this were true you would respect the original text and not attempt to insert corruptions influenced by Witness Lee.

And when it comes to foolishness, you have that in bucket loads. (Pray reading is a good example of this).

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
27 Aug 21

@sonship said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke

You are quite simply a liar.

I have posted here for years. I occasionally mentioned by giving LINKS to where further readings could be done on www.ministrybooks.org.

Go back as many years as you can in the archive. There was no concealing sources of concepts.

And YOU greatly over exaggerate to give an impression that I cannot perfectly expo ...[text shortened]... NG you cannot refute.
A Genetic Fallacy is all you promote whining "Regurgitate! Regurgitate!"
No. You have been challenged repeatedly for not citing your sources. Who do you think you are kidding?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Aug 21

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Oh, get back to your clerking, fraud.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
27 Aug 21

@sonship said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Oh, get back to your clerking, fraud.
Get back to following a charlatan and passing off his words as your own.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Aug 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Get back to following a charlatan and passing off his words as your own.
Get back to your total ineptitude to identify false teaching by instead yelling "Copycat!"

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
27 Aug 21

@sonship said
Get back to your total ineptitude to identify false teaching by instead yelling "Copycat!"
Pop into the Lee thread to see examples of an inept and false teacher.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Aug 21
3 edits

@Ghost-of-a-Duke
Pop into any Bible based teaching from a believer of any kind and this atheist will condemn it as false teaching.

To the poor unbelieving soul without God there is no true teaching from the book of God.

A true prophet or true teacher of God does not exist in his dark world of unbelieving anti-theism.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Aug 21
2 edits

Here are a few examples of Christians of the past who used the term mingle or mingling -

Yep, that's right - long before Witness Lee was born. My bolding

Cyprian (A,D, 200 - 260)

" He is the power of God, He is the reason, He is the wisdom and glory; He enters into a virgin; being the holy Spirit, He is endued with flesh; God mingled with man. This is our God, this is Christ, who, as the mediator of the two, puts on man that He may lead them to the Father. What man is, Christ was willing to be, that man also may be what Christ is."

Amen.

Novation (A.D. 230 - 265)

Yep, long before Witness Lee from China was ever born
My bolding.

" . . .we do not so express doctrine concerning the substance of His body, as to say that He is only and alone man, so as to maintain, by mingling of the divinity of the Word in that very materially, that He was also God according to the Scriptures."

Origen (A.D. 185 - 254)
My bolding.

" . . . the Son of God, is the very Logos, and the very Wisdom, and the very Truth; and with respect to His mortal body, and the human soul which it contained, we assert that not by their communion merely with Him, but by their unity and mingling, they received the highest powers, and after participating in His divinity were changed into God."

The above quotations were taken from the book "The Testimony of Church History Regarding the Mystery of the Mingling of God with Man" by Bill Freeman. Pg. 37, Stream Publishers

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
28 Aug 21

@sonship said
Here are a few examples of Christians of the past who used the term mingle or mingling -

Yep, that's right - long before Witness Lee was born. My bolding

Cyprian (A,D, 200 - 260)

[i]" He is the power of God, He is the reason, He is the wisdom and glory; He enters into a virgin; being the holy Spirit, He is endued with flesh; God min ...[text shortened]... egarding the Mystery of the Mingling of God with Man" by Bill Freeman. Pg. 37, Stream Publishers
Cut to the chase. Regeneration to you equates to human deification? It is not just mingling with the divine, it is (as Lee described it) becoming a 4 fold God, replacing the Trinity.

Lover of History

Northants, England

Moves
28 Aug 21
1 edit

@sonship said

Thanks. Now was "Son" short for sonship?
Were you addressing me as "Son" ?
That's a disappointing question. I may not agree with a lot of things that you say, but would have hope that after all of the conversations we have had that by this time you would have known better. Son is short for Sonship of course.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Aug 21