The True

The True "Critical Race"

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Aug 21
2 edits

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Well, The man who you want to call a fraud gave himself to work for the Lord by faith, dropping his day job, around age 23. He lived this way until 87 years old I believe. Approximately 64 years or so.

And I think he had more experience of dedication to his life's work than you.

Also I can go to www.ministrybooks.org and find thousands of pages in hundreds of writing documenting his
thoughts, ways, concepts, beliefs.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Aug 21
3 edits

Ghost, self proclaimed experienced meltal health worker, I have heard you exaggerate your expertise.

Can you refer us to some of your extensive (?) writings that we may examine the growth and development of your thoughts? Provide me a way to have some serious review of your contributions to your field.

I know your chat and discussion of theism. Could you put my misgivings to rest about what I have heard about you with samples of your contributions to your the mental health field ? I mean what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Right?

At www.ministrybooks.org you can certainly put Witness Lee under the magnifing glass of study.
Where can we put the same magnifying glass to your contributions to the mental health field?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Aug 21
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
No. I have worked in mental health for over 20 years.

Thanks for asking.
Why are there these rumors that I heard then?
Obviously somebody saw it differently.
This casts a shadow on your self promotion at least a bit.

Could I enquire of your empoyers about your performance ?
I mean holding a candle to Witness Lee works for you.
Why can't we hold candle up to "Ghost of a Duke."

Who are you?
I mean what is your real name?

You know my real name - behind "sonship" is one Jack Wilmore.
Want to shed your anyonymity for some closer examination ? - charlatan hunter ?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
26 Aug 21

@sonship said
Ghost, self proclaimed experienced meltal health worker, I have heard you exaggerate your expertise.

Can you refer us to some of your extensive (?) writings that we may examine the growth and development of your thoughts? Provide me a way to have some serious review of your contributions to your field.
No you haven't. I have said exactly what I do for a living on many ocassions. It is you sonship who missells yourself here as a Christian preacher when in reality you are a misguided mouthpiece for a charlatan who condemned Christians to Satan. (Quote available upon request).

I don't write about mental health. I work in mental health. Are you struggling with the difference?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
26 Aug 21

@sonship said
Why are there these rumors that I heard then?
Obviously somebody saw it differently.
This casts a shadow on your self promotion at least a bit.

Could I enquire of your empoyers about your performance ?
I mean holding a candle to Witness Lee works for you.
Why can't we hold candle up to "Ghost of a Duke."

Who are you?
I mean what is your real name?
...[text shortened]... Wilmore.
Want to shed your anyonymity for some closer examination ? - charlatan hunter ?
You are bordering on creepy now. Trolling for personal information is a violation of the terms of service.

There are at least 40 users on this site who know my real name and other personal info that I have shared with them. You would never be one of them.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Aug 21
2 edits

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Well, you have long been on "CREEPY" casting accusations about someone who may not be a user here, but you nevertheless really know nothing much about.

You found a few words spoken by a man which you want to gage and choke on.
But you exaggerate the overall balanced understanding of the man's ministry to the Christian public.

I say your obsession is creepy. And all the more when you refuse to compare with what you would recommend a more qualified Christian teacher / preacher would do.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Aug 21
1 edit

Witness Lee was not an Old Testament prophet. However, could you name ONE prophet who did not, at some time, have something scolding to say to God's people by way of warning?

Jeremiah?
Isaiah?
Ezekiel?
Any of the "minor prophets" ??

I am not saying there is in this century or the last a prophet of that Old Testament style speaking for God. But there are men and women of God speaking forth for God today.

You refuse as far as I can see to recommend as truer spokesperson on behalf of God's interests. So all prophets are FALSE to you. Its CREEPY to single out just one for special mention.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Aug 21
7 edits

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

I don't write about mental health. I work in mental health. Are you struggling with the difference?

If there is any struggling it might be with the soundness of your own mental health.

A Christian teacher mentions some things about allegorizing the significance of numbers in the Bible and you have a diaper rash about it for years ?? And this among thousand fold more PLAIN words on the subject matter.

But you're so much bothered by this lopsided emphasis of Lee's teaching style that you have to cry "false prophet! false prophet" on regular intervals when you get a little bored talking to a Christian here.

You now need a new Thread for fresh complaints about your obsession there with a few words on numbers usage in the Bible?

Why not check yourself as to how mentally healthy it is to be so up in arms about this? Many Bible teachers have accompanied plain explanations with more indirect symbolism of various types.

If you really CARED about the accuracy of doctrinal teaching of the Bible you should go to the plainer unallegorical statements about the subject matter FIRST. In this case it is the three-oneness of God - the Trinity.

Lover of History

Northants, England

Moves
26 Aug 21

I always thought that this stuff about Witness Lee was a goad Son, but if I'm not mistaken you appear to believe in the teachings of this individual?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Aug 21
3 edits

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Trolling for personal information is a violation of the terms of service.

I asked you straightforwardly. Your accusation of trolling is like your other exaggerated accusations. And you're hiding your cowardice behind excuses and "terms of service" rules misapplied. I see you.

If you want to put a man under your microscope for criticism you should not be bothered if someone wants to do the same with you - especially given that I find your criticisms of Lee not much more than vicious gossip.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Aug 21
1 edit

@medullah

I always thought that this stuff about Witness Lee was a goad Son, but if I'm not mistaken you appear to believe in the teachings of this individual?

I don't really understand your comment here medullah. Is everything spelled right?

"goad" ??

Lover of History

Northants, England

Moves
26 Aug 21

@sonship

Dictionary

Goad

provoke or annoy (someone) so as to stimulate an action or reaction.
"he was trying to goad her into a fight"

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Aug 21
1 edit

@medullah

Thanks. Now was "Son" short for sonship?
Were you addressing me as "Son" ?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
27 Aug 21

@sonship said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Well, you have long been on "CREEPY" casting accusations about someone who may not be a user here, but you nevertheless really know nothing much about.

You found a few words spoken by a man which you want to gage and choke on.
But you exaggerate the overall balanced understanding of the man's ministry to the Christian public.

I ...[text shortened]... use to compare with what you would recommend a more qualified Christian teacher / preacher would do.
Out of the two of us, who do you think has a creepy obsession with Witness Lee? Which one of us is profoundly infected by his teachings and regurgitates it here on a daily basis, often without acknowledging the source?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Aug 21
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Out of the two of us, who do you think has a creepy obsession with Witness Lee? Which one of us is profoundly infected by his teachings and regurgitates it here on a daily basis, often without acknowledging the source?
I am sorry that you never had a good example of a Christian to help you. But that hardly means you can condemn others who received benefit from man like Witness Lee.

You do not and cannot refute the deep and helpful teaching of the New Testament on its own terms. To conceal your lack of ability to do so you opt to hand wave that someone is being followed too much.