1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    11 Aug '21 16:10
    @sonship said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

Visa versa.
    You link to an occasion where I quoted beyond the length of acceptable public usage Brother Witness Lee without giving the publication AND the location where more could be read.
    I'm going to answer, 'All the time!'
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Aug '21 11:521 edit
    "Behold, what manner of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God, and we are."

What divine love that we believe in Christ and God becomes our Father. And the believers ae children of God, children of the begetting eternal Father. Critically wonderful.

" Beloved, now . . . "

When? NOW.

"Beloved, now we are children of God . . . "

And it WILL be manifested in a gloriously critical way when He appears.
    So we should live unto Him in our faith.

"Beloved, now we are children of God, and it has not yet been manifested what we will be. We know that if He is manifested, we will be like Him because we will see Him even as He is." (1 John 3:1,2)

The critical, very important race - the children of God. The sons of God who live an overcoming life through Him will enjoy the reward of being manifested in glory when we see Him even as He is.

"And everyone who has this hope set on Him purifies himself, even as He is pure," (v.3) What a wonderful purpose to live for.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Aug '21 12:08
    The critical portion of humanity is that portion to whom Christ has given eternal life.
    He prayed for them for they are the Father's and His.

He did not pray in this regard for the world, but for those who the Father gave Him OUT OF the world. For these are critical and are His.

"Father, the hour has come; glorify Your Son that the Son may glorify You; Even as You have given Him authority over all flesh to give eternal life to all whom You have given Him."

So pray and ask the Father God to give you to the Son the Lord Jesus !

Oh Dear God, Do give me to Your son Jesus Christ that too may receive eternal life."

Eternal life is critical, very important. The meaning of why we came into being and exist.

"I ask concerning them, I do not ask concerning the world, but concerning those whom You have given Me, for they are Yours;" ( John 17:9)

The whole world lies in the evil one usurped by Satan. The believers are His, the Sons,. All that are the Son's are the Father's. They are the possession of the Triune God.

"And all that is Mine is Yours, and Yours Mine; and I have been glorified in them.
    And I am no longer in the world, and I am coming to You. Holy Father, keep them in Your name which You have given Me, that they may be one even as We are." (vs.11)

Christ's whole critical prayer for His people in John 17 has been turned into a collection of songs.

YouTube
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Aug '21 09:52
    @sonship said
    For lack of a better expression the New Testament does teach of a critical "race" of sorts.

Men and women from every people, tribe, tongue, and nation may be born again into this critical race of "One New Man".

The critical race is the race mingled with God.
    That is blended with God and built up into the Body of Christ.
    This critical God mingling is not scriptural. It comes from the ramblings of a false prophet who seeks to muscle man into the Godhead.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Aug '21 16:303 edits
    To mingle two or more things is to combine them in such a way that the components remain distinguishable in the combination.

This passage represents a mingling of the Spirit of God with the human spirit.

"He who is joined to the Lord is one spirit" (1 Cor. 6:17)

Ghost of a Duke is still ignorant.

Since the Holy Spirit, which is God, and the human spirit can be mingled, combined in a way in which each remain distinguishable in the joining together, the Bible says the Spirit bears witness WITH the regenerated human spirit in a united and mingled way.

"The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God." (Rom. 8:16)

Ghost of a Duke likely has zero experience of this, being an atheist who denies the Lord God. How then would he know anything about being joined with the Lord Jesus in a mingled way? He can only speak cynically from what he knows - that he doesn't know God.
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Aug '21 18:19
    @sonship said
    To mingle two or more things is to combine them in such a way that the components remain distinguishable in the combination.

This passage represents a mingling of the Spirit of God with the human spirit.

"He who is joined to the Lord is one spirit" (1 Cor. 6:17)

Ghost of a Duke is still ignorant.

Since the Holy Spirit, which is God, and the ...[text shortened]... Jesus in a mingled way? He can only speak cynically from what he knows - that he doesn't know God.
    You follow a false teacher who spoke of a 4 fold God, with man muscling his way into the Godhead. He spoke of Christians as belonging to an organization of satan and babbled endlessly about nonsensical numerology and symbolism. You have completely lost your way from the original text of the Bible and are far more of an insidious risk to the religion you seek to profess than any hard-nosed atheist whose motives are clear.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Aug '21 02:169 edits
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    This critical God mingling is not scriptural. It comes from the ramblings of a false prophet who seeks to muscle man into the Godhead.
    Who was or is a TRUE prophet of God in your belief?

You are very loud to proclaim who should be accused of being a false prophet. Name a TRUE prophet of God then, then or now, Identify a TRUE prophet of the biblical God, either from Old Testament times or New Testament times right up to today.

Do you Mr. Atheist recognize that there ARE or HAVE BEEN TRUE prophets of God ? Name some.
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    15 Aug '21 06:41
    @sonship said
    Who was or is a TRUE prophet of God in your belief?

You are very loud to proclaim who should be accused of being a false prophet. Name a TRUE prophet of God then, then or now, Identify a TRUE prophet of the biblical God, either from Old Testament times or New Testament times right up to today.

Do you Mr. Atheist recognize that there ARE or HAVE BEEN TRUE prophets of God ? Name some.
    As an atheist, I follow no prophets. Readers of this forum know that. There is no ambiguity.

You on the other hand present diatribes that have a Christian familiarity and are far more likely to dupe fellow Christians who don't detect your 'drip drip' corruption of the text by Witness Lee.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Aug '21 12:193 edits
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke
    As an atheist, I follow no prophets. Readers of this forum know that. There is no ambiguity

Then your pretended apostasy fighting is worthless. What are you, a frustrated seminary teacher ? Your crying "false prophet" is totally worthless because you regard ALL speaking for God to be false.

Why are you play acting at being a defender of orthodox faith when you have no courage to associate yourself with ANY prophetic speaking? It is despicable hypocrisy.

You on the other hand present diatribes that have a Christian familiarity and are far more likely to dupe fellow Christians who don't detect your 'drip drip' corruption of the text by Witness Lee.

I write a lot of POSTIVE words of encouragement to ALL Christians. Sometimes I write pointed defenses based on prophetic words of the Bible.

You are a play acting hypocrit with no commitment to ANY speaking for God, speaking about God, speaking from God what so ever. No prophet is true to you. All speaking for God is false.

Identify a TRUE prophet if you are so much an expert on who is a FALSE prophet. Are you then a faithful spokesman for the interests of God?

Against WHO as a true teacher of Christian truth are you presuming to measure Witness Lee against as FALSE? Name one TRUE spokesperson of God.

We Christians here, (I would venture to say each one) don't care how much you boast of your atheism. If you measure "false prophets" out for us, show us by what TRUE spokesperson for God you are measuring against. Otherwise you're just being unambigously a malicious gossip.
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    15 Aug '21 12:50
    @sonship said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke
    As an atheist, I follow no prophets. Readers of this forum know that. There is no ambiguity

Then your pretended apostasy fighting is worthless. What are you, a frustrated seminary teacher ? Your crying "false prophet" is totally worthless because you regard ALL speaking for God to be false.

Why are you play acti ...[text shortened]... on for God you are measuring against. Otherwise you're just being unambigously a malicious gossip.
    I am simply highlighting a false prophet who has corrupted Christian scripture and who views Christians themselves as being in an 'organization of Satan'. Lee's words, not mine.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Aug '21 13:014 edits
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

I am simply highlighting a false prophet who has corrupted Christian scripture and who views Christians themselves as being in an 'organization of Satan'. Lee's words, not mine.

No I don't think you're doing any noble deed for the public OR the Christian church. You're being a malicious gossip.

And when confronted with the word you have little. So you hand wave about Lee never comparing him to who you would consider a truer teacher of God's word.

Out of the many threads I have started how many have talked about organizations of Satan? You blew that up beyond proportion for its emotional value to your gossip mongering. You gossip with no committment to anyone you WOULD recommend as a true prophet then.

Bragging how you are unambiguously one who trashes ANY and ALL prophetic speakings concerning God is a flimsy tissue of rationale for your gossip mongering.

At least Rajk999 believes God exists and does have those who speak on His behalf. Your hypocrisy regards ALL prophetic voices as necessarily FALSE simply because of their speaking on God's behalf.

I think you need to make up your mind whether you want to be an orthodox Christian cult fighter or just a atheist gossip.
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    15 Aug '21 14:03
    @sonship said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

No I don't think you're doing any noble deed for the public OR the Christian church. You're being a malicious gossip.

And when confronted with the w ...[text shortened]... ke up your mind whether you want to be an orthodox Christian cult fighter or just a atheist gossip.
    I like how you try to play down 'Christians in an organization of satan.'

Good luck with that.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Aug '21 12:39
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

You can wish all the good luck you want.
    The quote, I think said "organizations"

And I am not bothered by gossips who have no true prophet they can speak of
    with which to measure any so-called false prophet by.

Happy gossip mongering.
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    16 Aug '21 13:431 edit
    @sonship said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

You can wish all the good luck you want.
    The quote, I think said "organizations"

And I am not bothered by gossips who have no true prophet they can speak of
    with which to measure any so-called false prophet by.

Happy gossip mongering.
    Can you clarify what the difference is between Witness Lee saying Christians were in organizations of Satan rather than an organization? How does that mitigate him singling out Catholics and Protestants as belonging to Satan?
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    17 Aug '21 13:576 edits
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

Can I go over what I have gone over a few times already, for YOU ??
    I think Divegeester or YOU I discussed this before a couple of years back.

Nay, Maybe if someone else wants to talk about this.
    We can go over important points of Matt. 13, Revelation 2,3, 17,18, afresh with anyone who did not read previously about this.

I'm not re-jumping through your little hoops perpetually. For those entrenched in an opinion to whom this has already been discussed, repetition does nothing to help.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree