The sonship era is over

The sonship era is over

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 Jul 22

@rajk999 said
How can a man love God who he has not seen? Proof that you love God is brotherly love. Therefore John explained that if you have brotherly love you ALSO HAVE LOVE FOR GOD.

However the church-going public promote professions of faith and belief and equate that with love for God which is wrong. Church goers who do no good works do not love God. One an conclude they love th ...[text shortened]... an who professes nothing but who has brotherly love has love for God even if he professes no belief.
A friend of mine shared a dream she had that I think confirms what you just said.
She and a group of people were standing in front of a church, and above in the
sky, it started parting; she knew the Lord was coming; those next to her could all
see, but there were a large number of people standing next to the church, and they
looked, and all they could see was the church building. You can take that for all its
worth; it was, after all, a dream.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Jul 22

@kellyjay said
A friend of mine shared a dream she had that I think confirms what you just said.
She and a group of people were standing in front of a church, and above in the
sky, it started parting; she knew the Lord was coming; those next to her could all
see, but there were a large number of people standing next to the church, and they
looked, and all they could see was the church building. You can take that for all its
worth; it was, after all, a dream.
Do you think your friend was telling you that she has been dispensed some special understanding of god and that only she, among those other Christian’s, you included I presume, can see the truth?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
23 Jul 22

@divegeester said
Do you think your friend was telling you that she has been dispensed some special understanding of god and that only she, among those other Christian’s, you included I presume, can see the truth?
She had a dream.

Über-Nerd

Moves
24 Jul 22

@divegeester said
Don’t look at her dream as a matter of truth. Look at it as a rich tapestry of meaning. It gives her confirmation, comfort, and succor. It doesn’t matter whether it’s true; what matters is that it gets her through another day.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Jul 22

@kellyjay said
She had a dream.
Why did you post about it?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Jul 22

@divegeester said
Why does anyone do anything, I wanted to.

Moves
26 Jul 22

@divegeester said
Why do you scatter your qi, posting your feeble and inconsequential pittances all about, instead of cultivating yourself?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
26 Jul 22

@kevin-eleven said
Why do you scatter your qi, posting your feeble and inconsequential pittances all about, instead of cultivating yourself?
You sniffing my crotch again?

Moves
26 Jul 22

@divegeester said
You sniffing my crotch again?
Quoted for reference.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
26 Jul 22

@kevin-eleven said
Quoted for reference.
[Sniff]

r

Moves
26 Jul 22

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
27 Jul 22

@kellyjay said
Why does anyone do anything, I wanted to.
So it didn’t carry any relevance to actual spirituality or this thread whatsoever?

To me it smacked of a message of spiritual elitism.

F

Moves
27 Jul 22

@kellyjay said
She had a dream.
Are you into things like Tarot cards and seances as well?

Lover of History

Northants, England

Moves
27 Jul 22

Did some research on Tarot yesterday - Alistair Crowley was meant to have been a big fan.

Lover of History

Northants, England

Moves
27 Jul 22
1 edit

@FMF

Sonship had a lot of interesting (and valid) things to say on a 1 2 1 basis, but turned from Dr Jekyl into Mr Hyde when he hit the forum. I liked him.