1. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    17 Jul '22 10:15
    @divegeester

You mean how contraception is murder but capital punishment isn’t? Ain’t touching that one with a barge pole!
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Jul '22 10:17
    @moonbus said
    @divegeester

You mean how contraception is murder but capital punishment isn’t? Ain’t touching that one with a barge pole!
    Neither is Kellyjay, at least not with any integrity.
  3. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    17 Jul '22 10:521 edit
    @divegeester

I reckon it’ll be something or other to do w freewill. The murderer committed a heinous act of his own freewill, so that’s why he deserves to be executed and promoted to eternal torture as soon as feasible, to extend his agony. Whereas a zygote is relatively innocent (compared to a murderer), and deserves at least a chance to be born and repent. Yeah. Something like that, I reckon.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Jul '22 11:09
    @moonbus said
    @divegeester

I reckon it’ll be something or other to do w freewill. The murderer committed a heinous act of his own freewill, so that’s why he deserves to be executed and promoted to eternal torture as soon as feasible, to extend his agony. Whereas a zygote is relatively innocent (compared to a murderer), and deserves at least a chance to be born and repent. Yeah. Something like that, I reckon.
    Maybe, but that doesn’t sit with KellyJay’s other defences about preventing abortions.

In the thread “abortion for salvation” he asserts that an unborn child still has its life to live and may well come to salvation before dying and ending up meeting Jesus in hell and him burning him alive.

So what about someone on death row,? Executing them sends them straight to Jesus for external deep frying in a lake lava! Surely this person is a potential child of God and Jesus may want to save them?

The contradiction is driven by upbringing, politics and rote learning beliefs and mimicking attitudes from the right wing Christian churches in America.

Kellyjay refuses to address this contradiction and had gotten upset with me and flounced off.
  5. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    17 Jul '22 11:48
    @divegeester

Oh dear. Pushed him outside his cognitive comfort zone, did you? Maybe that’s what happened to @sonship, too.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Jul '22 06:57
    @moonbus said
    @divegeester
    Pushed him outside his cognitive comfort zone, did you?
    I’d say it was outside of his integrity zone.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Jul '22 07:25
    @moonbus said
    Oh dear. Pushed him outside his cognitive comfort zone, did you? Maybe that’s what happened to @sonship, too.
    To be fair to sonship, I think he may have reached the conclusion that talking to Ghost of a Duke, Rajk999, divegeester and me [and one or two others] was simply not worth the rather indefatigable and meticulous efforts he always made in conducting his ministry. He once made it apparent he thought "hundreds" of people were reading his posts here. That question came up a few months ago. I imagine that illusion finally disappeared, then his appetite disappeared too.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    18 Jul '22 12:13
    @fmf said
    To be fair to sonship, I think he may have reached the conclusion that talking to Ghost of a Duke, Rajk999, divegeester and me [and one or two others] was simply not worth the rather indefatigable and meticulous efforts he always made in conducting his ministry. He once made it apparent he thought "hundreds" of people were reading his posts here. That question came up a few months ago. I imagine that illusion finally disappeared, then his appetite disappeared too.
    I think the final straw for him was when even his loyal supporters also condemned many of his false doctrines.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Jul '22 12:27
    @rajk999 said
    I think the final straw for him was when even his loyal supporters also condemned many of his false doctrines.
    If you're Saint Sonship The Godman and EVEN the ludicrous sycophant josephw has felt the need to push back, you can read the writing on the wall!
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    18 Jul '22 13:45
    @fmf said
    If you're Saint Sonship The Godman and EVEN the ludicrous sycophant josephw has felt the need to push back, you can read the writing on the wall!
    Exactly,, and not only josephw, a couple others as well. I think that is what shocked him the most.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Jul '22 14:44
    @rajk999 said
    Much of the straw that led up to that final straw was, to a great strawly extent, you breaking his balls day in and day out.
  12. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    18 Jul '22 16:21
    @rajk999 said
    He had loyal supporters? I musta missed that.
  13. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    18 Jul '22 16:25
    @fmf said
    Hundreds of silent readers? Not a chance. Six, on a busy day seven tops, but on some days he was murmuring only to himself.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Jul '22 16:31
    @moonbus said
    He had loyal supporters? I musta missed that.
    sonship had the "tacit consent" of the likes of Suzianne - who incessantly trolled anyone who disagreed with him - and KellyJay whose discursive 'courage' never seemed to stretch to even the meekest gestures of dissent.
  15. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    18 Jul '22 23:182 edits
    @fmf said
    sonship had the "tacit consent" of the likes of Suzianne - who incessantly trolled anyone who disagreed with him - and KellyJay whose discursive 'courage' never seemed to stretch to even the meekest gestures of dissent.
    Well, compared to you, Goad, BigDogg, and myself, sonship at least believed in the God of Abraham, so one can see why KJ and some others tried to keep him in the fold.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree