The sonship era is over

The sonship era is over

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Jul 22
2 edits

@kellyjay said
If you say something I disagree with I will ask, loving God and each other are the top two commandments everything hangs on those two.
How can a man love God who he has not seen? Proof that you love God is brotherly love. Therefore John explained that if you have brotherly love you ALSO HAVE LOVE FOR GOD.

However the church-going public promote professions of faith and belief and equate that with love for God which is wrong. Church goers who do no good works do not love God. One an conclude they love the church or the pastor.

A man who professes nothing but who has brotherly love has love for God even if he professes no belief.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
20 Jul 22
1 edit

@rajk999 said
I speak the language of Jesus Christ and your question has no bearing on the teachings of Christ but sounds like church mumbo jumbo, not deserving a response.

Repeat what Jesus said and then we can communicate.
not deserving a response. Nice dodge; so you do it for the 'notch on your belt' so to speak. That's not good enough for God, just to let you know. Also, I do not attend a church and have not been in a church for at least five years now.
[Matthew 15:7-9 NKJV] 7 "Hypocrites! Well did Isaiah prophesy about you, saying: 8 'These people draw near to Me with their mouth, And honor Me with [their] lips, But their heart is far from Me. 9 And in vain they worship Me, Teaching [as] doctrines the commandments of men.'"

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Jul 22
1 edit

@kingdavid403 said
not deserving a response. Nice dodge; so you do it for the 'notch on your belt' so to speak. That's not good enough for God, just to let you know.
[Matthew 15:7-9 NKJV] 7 "Hypocrites! Well did Isaiah prophesy about you, saying: 8 'These people draw near to Me with their mouth, And honor Me with [their] lips, But their heart is far from Me. 9 And in vain they worship Me, Teaching [as] doctrines the commandments of men.'"
The motives behind the good works people do, can and will [at the appointed time] be judged by Christ. Why you think you are able to replace Christ and judge people, or to get me to judge as Christ would, tells me you are so steeped in church doctrine that you are not able to see the flaw in your doctrine .

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
20 Jul 22
2 edits

@rajk999 said
The motives behind the good works people do, can only be judged by Christ. Why you think you are able to replace Christ and judge people, or to get me to judge as Christ would, tells me you are so steeped in church doctrine that you are not able to see the flaw in your doctrine .
Why you think you are able to replace Christ and judge people,
Who was I judging when I asked you a simple question? And then, your answer was nothing but judging me. You're a bad joke.

LOL, you are so steeped in your lies that you tell yourself, that you've become a lying idiot.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Jul 22

@kingdavid403 said
LOL, you are so steeped in your lies that you tell yourself you've become a lying idiot.
A typical church Christian response, and all because I choose not to judge the reason why people to good works. The passage you just quoted about ones heart being far from God seems to fall in your garden.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
20 Jul 22
2 edits

@rajk999 said
A typical church Christian response, and all because I choose not to judge the reason why people to good works. The passage you just quoted about ones heart being far from God seems to fall in your garden.
I'm not the one doing good works to earn my way into heaven. I do them because I am genuinely concerned for the person or people. Hence, My original question to YOU,

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Jul 22

@kingdavid403 said
I'm not the one doing good works to earn my way into heaven.
I see you have already judged yourself to be righteous.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
20 Jul 22
1 edit

@rajk999 said
I see you have already judged yourself to be righteous.
Not at all. Any righteousness in me is Christ.
However, I suppose I could fake it and put on a good show for everyone else.

mlb62

Moves
21 Jul 22

I get mixed up between Sonhouse and Sonship

F

Moves
21 Jul 22

@ogb said
sonhouse was always talking about guitar music his guitar playing and offering links to his americana songs; sonship was always talking about the unique-selling points of his particular religious cult and posting links to his singing & guitar playing and his Bible-text-based songs. sonhouse always used to talk about how self-evidently untrue Christian claims were; sonship always used to talk about how self-evidently true his Christian claims were

Über-Nerd

Moves
21 Jul 22

@ogb said
Ah, here’s a brief résumé.

SonHOUSE plays guitar, worked for NASA, despises Donald Trump, and seldom enters the fray at Spirituality.

SonSHIP claimed he was going to be glorified in Christ and co-reign over the Earth, having become one in the divine nature with God (though not one in God’s godhead). Whatever the heck that means. He was until recently very active here.

mlb62

Moves
21 Jul 22

mlb62

Moves
21 Jul 22

Moves
22 Jul 22

@divegeester said
I believe in the god of Abraham
Why?

Fighting for men’s