1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jun '22 02:37
    @vivify
    Acknowledging that you had misunderstood that other thread about "the toilet" would have been a better thing for you to do than simply removing it, especially after I had already replied to your post. Just my penny's worth.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Jun '22 07:12
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    How would you know this, you only joined on May 22nd and sonship hadn’t been posting since then?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jun '22 08:311 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Jun '22 15:20

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    23 Jun '22 22:31
    @fmf said
    @sonship said
    Your piss and your philosophy of you being an atheist and agnostic at the same time both belong in the toilet.

That was his last post on this forum and on RHP. He presumably asked for his posting history to be deleted as it now cannot be accessed using the player name "sonship".

One would normally and traditionally say 'good riddance' on ...[text shortened]... ople into your faith and perhaps to "save souls" ~ in your own mind anyway ~ than this platform was.
    Maybe he got raptured.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Jun '22 09:16
    @moonbus said
    Maybe he got raptured.
    I thought you wrote “ruptured” for a moment and I was going to give you a non anonymous thumb up … so that I could take responsibility for it.
  7. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    25 Jun '22 05:41
    I thought about typing “ruptured” for a moment but the grammar nazi in me wouldn’t let my fingers do it. It seems there is a mind/body problem after all. 😂
  8. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    25 Jun '22 05:48
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Because he realized that no one here is going to be converted to his sect’s wacko doctrines.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Jun '22 06:20
    @moonbus said
    Because he realized that no one here is going to be converted to his sect’s wacko doctrines.
    I can see why it might look like that, but I think it’s a deeper issue with sonship, his pride and his need to preach/teach somewhere, as his church didn’t give him a platform.

In short and to use abrasive vernacular, he was always spouting off about his sect but no one listened, he got massive pushback and so ended up having a tantrum.

He’s “left” several times before; once when he was @jaywill and he came back as @sonship, then several times he stropped off, sometimes for 6 months and then returned.
  10. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    25 Jun '22 07:29
    @divegeester

Yes, he has a lot of pride in him, most unbecoming in a Christian, and that went over like a lead balloon here.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Jun '22 08:591 edit
    @moonbus said
    @divegeester

Yes, he has a lot of pride in him, most unbecoming in a Christian, and that went over like a lead balloon here.
    We each have faults, me obviously so 🙄 but pride and intellectual dishonesty don’t go down well when one is trying to tell people about [insert your chosen god figure here]
  12. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    26 Jun '22 04:57
    @divegeester said
    We each have faults, me obviously so 🙄 but pride and intellectual dishonesty don’t go down well when one is trying to tell people about [insert your chosen god figure here]
    Arguing people into faith never goes down well.
  13. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    26 Jun '22 05:01
    @divegeester said
    Or your bespoke and personally comfortable version of cafeteria Christianity.
  14. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    26 Jun '22 05:16
    @fmf said
    @sonship said
    Your piss and your philosophy of you being an atheist and agnostic at the same time both belong in the toilet.

That was his last post on this forum and on RHP. He presumably asked for his posting history to be deleted as it now cannot be accessed using the player name "sonship".

One would normally and traditionally say 'good riddance' on ...[text shortened]... ople into your faith and perhaps to "save souls" ~ in your own mind anyway ~ than this platform was.
    It says something about you that you started a thread about this.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Jun '22 06:02
    @kevin-eleven said
    Or your bespoke and personally comfortable version of cafeteria Christianity.
    As opposed to an “off the shelf” and unilateral “uncomfortable” version of “cathedral” Christianity?

Blow your pointless jibes out your ass laddie, I fart in your general direction.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree