1. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Jun '22 17:01
    @fmf said
    @sonship said
    Your piss and your philosophy of you being an atheist and agnostic at the same time both belong in the toilet.

That was his last post on this forum and on RHP. He presumably asked for his posting history to be deleted as it now cannot be accessed using the player name "sonship".

One would normally and traditionally say 'good riddance' on ...[text shortened]... ople into your faith and perhaps to "save souls" ~ in your own mind anyway ~ than this platform was.
    Sonships doctrine that focuses on mouth worship eg, calling 'O Lord' 3 times and you are saved, saves no one. It is a blessing that he is not longer around to spread his nonsense, which is contrary to Christ.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Jun '22 17:121 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Jun '22 17:17

4. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    21 Jun '22 17:34

Removed by poster

5. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    21 Jun '22 17:36
    He was generally a respectful person. I wish him well.
  6. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    21 Jun '22 18:49
    @fmf said
    @sonship said
    Your piss and your philosophy of you being an atheist and agnostic at the same time both belong in the toilet.

That was his last post on this forum and on RHP. He presumably asked for his posting history to be deleted as it now cannot be accessed using the player name "sonship".

One would normally and traditionally say 'good riddance' on ...[text shortened]... ople into your faith and perhaps to "save souls" ~ in your own mind anyway ~ than this platform was.
    One would normally and traditionally say 'good riddance' on an occasion like this, but, if you just so happen to be reading this sonship, I wish you well;

Do you really? This reads like someone trying a bit too hard to play the role of the innocent, injured martyr, especially since many of your posts have been at least as abrasive. Don't bleed so much, it's not very convincing. 😏
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Jun '22 19:15
    @mchill said
    One would normally and traditionally say 'good riddance' on an occasion like this, but, if you just so happen to be reading this sonship, I wish you well;

Do you really? This reads like someone trying a bit too hard to play the role of the innocent, injured martyr, especially since many of your posts have been at least as abrasive. Don't bleed so much, it's not very convincing. 😏
    whoosh
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Jun '22 23:52
    @mchill said
    This reads like someone trying a bit too hard to play the role of the innocent, injured martyr, especially since many of your posts have been at least as abrasive.
    If you preferred his posting to mine, that's your prerogative.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Jun '22 23:56
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    That thread was an opportunity for sonship to defend his assertion - and the tone of his rhetoric - but he chose not to. Indeed, he chose to never post again.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jun '22 00:142 edits

11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jun '22 00:27
    The verbatim quote in the OP of the "Christianity doesn't belong in the toilet" thread is exactly what sonship said. His attitude to my beliefs was very different to my attitude to his beliefs.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jun '22 00:34

13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jun '22 00:47
    If that's how you see it, then so be it.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jun '22 02:02

15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jun '22 02:21
    I think he finally realized that it might be more fruitful if he took his self-propelled ministry elsewhere.

His wheels came off, similarly, in February 2020 ~ under intense discursive pressure from Ghost of a Duke [and others], discussions that sonship ought to have seen as robust forum exchanges at their very best, but he didn't ~ and he made himself scarce for many months.

I wondered at the time if he'd maybe decided to call it a day here.

Numerous times over the last ten years, I suggested that he consign his monologular™ "teaching" to a blog and then use this message board to share his experience of walking the Christian walk and practical life lessons stemming from that - on the level - with people with diverse beliefs and opinions in this community which is not, after all, a Christianity Forum.

Instead, he became steadily more joyless as he lost his ability to process the dissent and disagreement that is par for the course on a debate and discussion forum like this.

His banter about "the toilet" was evidently a sign that he was at the end of his tether.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree