The Human Spirit

The Human Spirit

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
07 Jan 20

@sonship said
I'll say it one more time. My comment a long time ago about you doing something I accused of being unbelievably evil had an entirely different backround.
No. It did not. You are saying untrue things. It was almost exactly the same context. You are being dishonest. I have the thread about it and the thread where your accusation was made open and I have read them. You are lying about what happened.

F

Moves
07 Jan 20

@sonship said
I gave you something on the heart being desperately wicked. That's is all I care to write on it.
Is your heart "desperately wicked" when you post on this forum?

F

Moves
07 Jan 20

@fmf said
What evidence can you cite, in terms of your behaviour and demanour here in this community, that your human spirit is "running like a six cylinder car" and not running like it has "only four cylinders"?
sonship, what is your answer to the question above?

Is it "desperately wicked" of me to ask you ~ in this way ~ to substantiate claims you make?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Jan 20
1 edit

@FMF

What evidence is there that your heart cannot be called desperately wicked just like ANYBODY else's ?

F

Moves
07 Jan 20

@fmf said
Do you really believe my motive in debating and discussing things with you on a debate and discussion forum is "unbelievably evil"?
BUMP for sonship.

F

Moves
07 Jan 20

@fmf said
sonship, is your motive in debating and discussing things with non-believers, and even challenging them and the things they claim - on a debate and discussion forum like this - "unbelievably evil"?
BUMP for sonship.

F

Moves
07 Jan 20

@fmf said
If your "heart is deceitful about all things", is it "deceitful" when you post material written by Witness Lee?
BUMP for sonship.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Jan 20

BUMP for FMF

What evidence is there that your heart cannot be called desperately wicked just like ANYBODY else's ?

F

Moves
07 Jan 20

sonship, these were all head on responses to the content of your posts on the previous page. You blanked them all out.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Jan 20

@FMF

F

Moves
07 Jan 20
1 edit

@sonship said
@FMF

Why are you calling me "desperately wicked" for challenging you in debates and discussions? Why are you calling my motives "unbelievably evil" for disagreeing with you in discussions on a discussion? Nobody is saying anything like that about you, least of all me.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Jan 20
1 edit

@FMF

I don't think I have blanked out any post on this thread.
What on earth are you talking about?

And what kind of privileged character are you that when the Bible says the hearts of men are desperately wicked, you're exempt ?

Are you some elite person who doesn't deserve to be classified as having such a heart that only God can know it depths - including its desperate wickedness ?

F

Moves
07 Jan 20

@sonship said
@FMF

robbie carrobie called me a paedophile. Romans1009 called me a rapist. You call my motives "unbelievably evil" for asking you to substantiate supernatural claims about yourself. There is plenty of evidence that religious people like you, robbie carrobie and Romans1009 CAN just say whatever nasty thing that comes into your head. Plenty of evidence.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Jan 20
2 edits

@FMF

Why are you calling me "desperately wicked" for challenging you in debates and discussions? Why are you calling my motives "unbelievably evil" for disagreeing with you in discussions on a discussion? Nobody is saying anything like that about you, least of all me. [;quote]

What on earth are you talking about?

If you'd agreed with me 100% I would still say that this passage applies to all men including myself and you too.

[quote] Jeremiah 17:9-10 King James Version (KJV)
9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

10 I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

If you find this an insult then agree with me and I'll still say your heart is unknowable except to God and desperately wicked. How do you like that?

Maybe my heart is worse. That doesn't do much for your condition.
So we need the Savior.

I know it. You don't.

F

Moves
07 Jan 20

@sonship said
Are you some elite person who doesn't deserve to be classified as having such a heart that only God can know it depths - including its desperate wickedness ?
Are you also "desperately wicked" and "unbelievably evil" when you post on this forum?