The Human Spirit

The Human Spirit

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
07 Jan 20
1 edit

@sonship said
@FMF

I don't think I have blanked out any post on this thread.
What on earth are you talking about?
I'm talking about the three posts I bumped earlier on the previous page.

F

Moves
07 Jan 20

@sonship said
If you find this an insult then agree with me and I'll still say your heart is unknowable except to God and desperately wicked. How do you like that?

Maybe my heart is worse. That doesn't do much for your condition.
So we need the Savior.

I know it. You don't.
Are you being "desperately wicked" and "unbelievably evil" when you post about Witness Lee?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Jan 20
2 edits

@FMF

I suggest that you take your three questions, whatever they were, remove the question mark. Then just state whatever it is you wish to state.

You don't always have to frame your statements as questions to me.
Why should I always spend my time to help you make your statements?

F

Moves
07 Jan 20

@sonship said
@FMF

I suggest that you take your three questions, whatever they were, remove the question mark. Then just state whatever it is you wish to state.
Why won't you answer them?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Jan 20
1 edit

@FMF

Are you being "desperately wicked" and "unbelievably evil" when you post about Witness Lee?

If you want to state that sonship is desperately wicked to post about Witness Lee, then just have the guts to post it.

No need to ask me to help you make your statements.

F

Moves
07 Jan 20

@sonship said
@FMF

If you want to state that sonship is desperately wicked to post about Witness Lee, then just have the guts to post it.

No need to ask me to help you make your statements.
But I don't think you are "desperately wicked" and I don't think you are "unbelievably evil". That's the whole point.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Jan 20
3 edits

@FMF

But I don't think you are "desperately wicked" and I don't think you are "unbelievably evil". That's the whole point.

So what? That and a buck will get me a small coffee at MacDonalds.

Good for you. I think the heart of man is desperately wicked according to Jeremiah 17:9.

You tried to take a very old comment and shoe horn it artificially into this entirely different subject.

Whether you agree with me or not Jeremiah 17:9 applies to the hearts of men and woman.

F

Moves
07 Jan 20

@sonship said
I think the heart of man is desperately wicked according to Jeremiah 17:9. n.
Do you think your own motives are "desperately wicked" and "unbelievably evil" when you post on this forum? I know you think mine are. Do you think yours are?

F

Moves
07 Jan 20

@sonship said
You tried to take a very old comment and shoe horn it artificially into this entirely different subject.
It is not entirely different. In both cases I was asking you to offer evidence of a kind of supernatural effect you claim your beliefs have on you.

F

Moves
07 Jan 20

@sonship said
"Guts"?

The "guts" to post something you know full well I don't believe to be true?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Jan 20
1 edit

Folks I think the bottom line in all this is that FMF is saying he's a poster who speaks nice about me but and I don't speak nice about FMF.

So if you get his drift, if that is the assertion he is trying to prove - just go along with it. Maybe that's the point - He speaks nice and I don't.

F

Moves
07 Jan 20

@sonship said
@FMF

I believe that "evil" is an adjective that indicates egregious immorality and gratuitous, sociopathic action that is gravely detrimental and/or damaging to others, and which stems from an abject lack or even absence of empathy and compassion. Why on earth would you think I believe that you are unbelievably "evil" to post about Witness Lee?

F

Moves
07 Jan 20
1 edit

@sonship said
Folks I think the bottom line in all this is that FMF is saying he's a poster who speaks nice about me but and I don't speak nice about FMF.
I think the bottom line in all this is that the real underlying topic of this conversation is the profound degree of narcissism and misanthropy that your religious beliefs have instiled in you.

F

Moves
07 Jan 20

@sonship said
So if you get his drift, if that is the assertion he is trying to prove - just go along with it. Maybe that's the point - He speaks nice and I don't.
Do you believe your own motives are "desperately wicked" and "unbelievably evil" when you post on this forum?

I know you believe mine are.

Do you believe yours are too?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Jan 20

@FMF

I think the bottom line in all this is that the real underlying topic of this conversation is the profound degree of profound narcissism and misanthropy that your religious beliefs instil in you.

I knew you could do it. You made your assertion without slyly couching it in some leading question.