The Atheists will Guide

The Atheists will Guide

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Apr 21

@sonship said
@divegeester
I explained the problem. And you chime in - like "Has it never happened to you?"
Strawman argument - go after sonship's hypocrisy.
I didn’t mention “hypocrisy”.

Paul explains this dynamic of overcoming the sinful nature in Romans, as you know, and he is talking to Christians not atheists as you also know.

Therefore, is you OP working on the assumption that atheists can do NO good?

Moves
13 Apr 21

@divegeester said
I didn’t mention “hypocrisy”.

Paul explains this dynamic of overcoming the sinful nature in Romans, as you know, and he is talking to Christians not atheists as you also know.

Therefore, is you OP working on the assumption that atheists can do NO good?
Let us not be so petty. Whatever we tiny sprouts of The Sublime, The Magnanimous, The Magnificent might get up to, there is still some inescapable element of goodness or at least occurrence or let us say fluorescence involved in our existences and activities.

F

Moves
13 Apr 21

@sonship said
I want to here the what the atheist philosophy GUIDANCE is on the problem of moral behavior / conscience disharmony.
Do not cause harm. Do not deceive. Do not coerce. That's broadly speaking, of course; refer to your moral compass when you need to make decisions about the nitty-gritty of applying those three ideals to the navigation of your interactions in your everyday life. Take full responsibility [e.g. don't blame supernatural beings for your immoral acts]. And if your character means that you don't always have the courage to stick to your principles ~ and you behave inconsistently ~ just try your best. There is some guidance.

Moves
13 Apr 21
1 edit

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Apr 21

@kevin-eleven said
Let us not be so petty. Whatever we tiny sprouts of The Sublime, The Magnanimous, The Magnificent might get up to, there is still some inescapable element of goodness or at least occurrence or let us say fluorescence involved in our existences and activities.
Why not just say “there is an element of good in everyone” rather than make yourself look silly with all this not-as-clever-as-you-think-it-is flowery rhetoric?

F

Moves
13 Apr 21

The post that was quoted here has been removed
"Suicide"?

"Them"?

"Trophy"?

Moves
13 Apr 21

@divegeester said
Why not just say “there is an element of good in everyone” rather than make yourself look silly with all this not-as-clever-as-you-think-it-is flowery rhetoric?
Now I understand your utility, puppy-pound boy. You're here to provide the misdirection from the questions that your Cambridge master is unwilling to ask himself.

Moves
13 Apr 21

@fmf said
"Suicide"?

"Them"?

"Trophy"?
As responses go, that was rather disappointing.

F

Moves
13 Apr 21

@sonship said
On what basis did the nations have any right to conduct the Nuremberg trials against the former Nazis?

What gave other communities the authority to pass judgment on the Nazis that their community committed crimes against humanity?
What are your answers to these two questions? I have answered both.

Moves
13 Apr 21

@fmf said
What are your answers to these two questions? I have answered both.
Enough of your verbiage.

I sincerely wish you would become Gundala 2 or something.

Moves
13 Apr 21
1 edit

@FMF
It is not my wish to pummel you into the ground of our existence,
only to hope that you might become kinder to your fellows.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Apr 21

@kevin-eleven said
Now I understand your utility, puppy-pound boy. You're here to provide the misdirection from the questions that your Cambridge master is unwilling to ask himself.
Why not just say “there is an element of good in everyone”?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Apr 21

@kevin-eleven said
As responses go, that was rather disappointing.
His responses will all still be here tomorrow after you will have deleted several of yours in a fit of posters regret.

Moves
13 Apr 21
1 edit

@divegeester said
His responses will all still be here tomorrow after you will have deleted several of yours in a fit of posters regret.
Haha, I'm sure I'm not the only one to notice that in recent times you have deleted many more of your own posts than I have.

And why is that, some might wonder, but perhaps it would be incorrect to ask, and I am not one to probe.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
13 Apr 21