The Atheists will Guide

The Atheists will Guide

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Apr 21

@kevin-eleven said
Son of the West, when someone like you seeks something more interesting, the correct way is to become less interesting.

Perhaps sometime in the next few decades you will see the truth of this yourself.
😴

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Apr 21

@kevin-eleven said
Son of the West, when someone like you seeks something more interesting, the correct way is to become less interesting.

Perhaps sometime in the next few decades you will see the truth of this yourself.
I couldn’t figure out why you have suddenly turned into a total tosser ... then I checked your profile and I see that you joined The Ghost Chamber a couple of days ago.

Bless you for trying to impress your new buddies in there, I’m sure they will be back-slapping you big time. Hey you might even get a hobnob from the king of douches himself.

🤩

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
13 Apr 21

@divegeester said
I couldn’t figure out why you have suddenly turned into a total tosser ... then I checked your profile and I see that you joined The Ghost Chamber a couple of days ago.

Bless you for trying to impress your new buddies in there, I’m sure they will be back-slapping you big time. Hey you might even get a hobnob from the king of douches himself.

🤩
What's the Ghost Chamber?

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
13 Apr 21

@avalanchethecat said
We are a sinister club that is actively plotting the downfall of humanity. (But we have good cake).

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
13 Apr 21

@divegeester said

🤩
Actually, he was already a member. He left for a while and then rejoined.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
13 Apr 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
We are a sinister club that is actively plotting the downfall of humanity. (But we have good cake).
Hmm... what sort of cake?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Apr 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Actually, he was already a member. He left for a while and then rejoined.
LOL.

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
13 Apr 21

@avalanchethecat said
Hmm... what sort of cake?
Mostly carrot.

Come, join us. We are discussing Dive.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Apr 21

@avalanchethecat said
Ghost of a Duke’s private club which he specifically set up to gut the General Forum of a core distribution of the key contributors in an effort to ostracise Very Rusty due to his incessant spamming of every thread.

The club became a lobby for Ghost of a Duke to create a poo-storm out of a nothing event that occurred between him and FMF in real life and which he nurtured into an opportunity to allow the members to comment and criticise without correction, implicate myself in his complaint (without evidence) and consequently drive a wedge of discord between FMF, myself and about dozen key forum contributors who we had been on good terms with here and on Facebook for years.

The problem was that one member of the club was so disgusted by the thread that they screen-grabbed it all and sent it to us. It has been a major source of strife between members ever since.

But I’d join up if I were you, Kevin Eleven loves it.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Apr 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Come, join us. We are discussing Dive.
Of course you are...I’m one of the key contributors to these forums and far most interesting than most of the members of your club.

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
13 Apr 21

@divegeester said
Ghost of a Duke’s private club which he specifically set up to gut the General Forum of a core distribution of the key contributors in an effort to ostracise Very Rusty due to his incessant spamming of every thread.

The club became a lobby for Ghost of a Duke to create a poo-storm out of a nothing event that occurred between him and FMF in real life and which he nurtu ...[text shortened]... urce of strife between members ever since.

But I’d join up if I were you, Kevin Eleven loves it.
Yes, yes, but tell him about the cake.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Apr 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Yes, yes, but tell him about the cake.
I wasn’t in long enough to see the cake, but I have heard that the expectation is to both eat it and have it.

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
13 Apr 21

@divegeester said
I wasn’t in long enough to see the cake, but I have heard that the expectation is to both eat it and have it.
Well, at least you took all the sour grapes with you.

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
13 Apr 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
We are animals with basic instincts, such as greed and envy.

Don't you know this?
Nudge for sonship. Why ask if you are going to vanish?!

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Apr 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Well, at least you took all the sour grapes with you.
I grabbed as many as I could, there were so many!!