1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    27 Apr '21 06:431 edit
    Oh but I have sonship and they aren’t all published by Living Stream.

I’ve read The Normal Christian Life and Sit, Walk Stand by Nee.

As I said earlier, Nee had a ministry for China, Lee set up a cult in the US.

So now you are wrong about that, what does it change?

If I gave you a list of quotes would you be able to tell me which person said them, either Watchman Nee or Witness Lee?

Let's try. Identify who you think wrote these quotations:

"God had an eternal plan before the foundation of the world. There are two goals in this plan. The first is to make all things express Christ, and the second is to make man like Christ, that man would have His life and glory. While God desires to accomplish these two goals, He encounters two problems: Satan’s rebellion and man’s fall."

Who do you think spoke that, Watchman Nee or Witness Lee?

"Satan cannot overcome the individual Christ, but he can insult the individual Christ through the corporate Christ. Failure of the Body is failure to the Head. A member’s failure is the Body’s failure. We are the continuation of Christ. We are to extend Christ (Isa. 53:10) just as we extended Adam. God allows us to remain on earth for the purpose of accomplishing His eternal plan and achieving His eternal goal."

Who do you think said that, Witness Lee or Watchman Nee?

" Before God created man, He said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth." This was God's plan in creating man. "God said, Let us...." This speaks of the kind of man God wanted. In other words, God was designing a "model" for the man He was to create. '

Dive, who do you think said that ,Watchman Nee or Witness Lee ?

Go ahead take a guess.

What about who said this?

"Now we will see what these brothers gave us: They showed us how the blood of the Lord satisfies the righteousness of God; the assurance of salvation; how the weakest believer may be accepted in Christ, just as Christ was accepted; and how to believe in the Word of God as the foundation of salvation. Since church history began, there never was a period when the gospel was clearer than in their time. Not only so, it was also they who showed us that the church cannot gain the entire world, that the church has a heavenly calling, and that the church has no worldly hope. "

Nee or Lee?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Apr '21 00:57
    sonship,

You asked me to answer two questions. Here they are:

On what basis did the nations have any right to conduct the Nuremberg trials against the former Nazis?

What gave other communities the authority to pass judgment on the Nazis that their community committed crimes against humanity?

And I answered them.

So, now, I am asking you.

What is YOUR answer to those two questions?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree