Suzanne’s Post, Fact, Fiction, Christian? Let’s Come Together!

Suzanne’s Post, Fact, Fiction, Christian? Let’s Come Together!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
221d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
It was an observation of your creepy and somewhat stalky approach to the forums.
There was a time when this kind of off-topic ad hominem stuff was beneath you.

Moves
221d

@fmf said
Hang on, I'll fetch my violin.

ENGLAND

Moves
221d

@suzianne said
And here I must -- yes, must -- interrupt your interrogation with a question about your motivation (as if this hasn't been my focus all along). What are you hoping to excavate from this conversation, this line of questioning? I consider this fascination you have with this topic rather creepy, like a fisherman anticipating reeling in a 'whopper'.

Apparently, you feel tha ...[text shortened]... er physical and mental self, has somehow committed a sin before God. This is sad and disappointing.
Why not just answer the question.

So weird that you won’t given your hardline views on the topic itself.

ENGLAND

Moves
221d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I think you should redirect that motivation. You're coming across as a little obsessive.

As an aside, why do you feel compelled to reply to every post Suzianne ever makes, whatever the thread, invariably in the manner of the Spanish Inquisition?
Oh dear 😂

Moves
221d

@divegeester said
Oh dear 😂
Exactly what I thought when I saw you enter the fray.

Moves
221d

@divegeester said
Why not just answer the question.

So weird that you won’t given your hardline views on the topic itself.
When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.

Eric Cantona

ENGLAND

Moves
221d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Exactly what I thought when I saw you enter the fray.
What “fray”?

ENGLAND

Moves
221d
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.

Eric Cantona
This is a discussion forum and the question which Suzianne is avoiding is not being any differently addressed by FMF than you yourself or I would address an on topic question being avoided by any poster.

Moves
221d
2 edits

@divegeester said
This is a discussion forum and the question which Suzianne is avoiding is not being any differently addressed by FMF than you yourself or I would address an on topic question being avoided by any poster.
Strange how the trawler you both follow either has Suzianne's or Kelly's name on it.

And Suzianne clearly answered the question, with her response that the notion of a woman exercising her natural right to the sovereignty over her own body, her physical and mental self, has somehow committed a sin before God is sad and disappointing. - Despite this FMF still blindly carries on asking the same inane question about whether or not repentance is required.

Do you think repentance is required for something you don't consider a sin before God?

ENGLAND

Moves
221d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Strange how the trawler you both follow either has Suzianne's or Kelly's name on it.
This “stalking” “creepy” “trawler” nonsense from you, indicates how low much of your posting has sunk over the last few years.

Suzianne is simply being asked a question about her beliefs in a discussion on a spirituality forum.

ENGLAND

Moves
221d

@fmf said
Exactly.

Moves
221d

@divegeester said
This “stalking” “creepy” “trawler” nonsense from you, indicates how low much of your posting has sunk over the last few years.

Suzianne is simply being asked a question about her beliefs in a discussion on a spirituality forum.
I'll ask you again:

Do you think repentance is required for something you don't consider a sin before God?

Moves
221d

@divegeester said

No, she is repeatedly being ask a question she has already answered.

Unless you think a Christian would view repentance as necessary for something they don't think is a sin before God?....Do you?

FMF apparently remains undecided.

Moves
221d

@fmf said
My motivation is to get you to state unequivocally whether you are one of those Christians who'd answer yes or one who'd answer no when faced with the question "if a Christian deliberately aborts a fetus, do you believe they should repent before God?"
Why are you not able to comprehend something that is said to you? If Suzianne believes it is not a sin before God for a woman to 'exercise her natural right to the sovereignty over her own body, her physical and mental self,' why on earth would she think the women needed to repent?

Why do things need to be unequivocally spelled out to you? Are you a child? Do you lack the ability to decipher a answer? Are you incapable of joining the dots?

ENGLAND

Moves
221d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I'll ask you again:

Of course not!

See how easy it is to give a straight answer 😄