Suzanne’s Post, Fact, Fiction, Christian? Let’s Come Together!

Suzanne’s Post, Fact, Fiction, Christian? Let’s Come Together!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
221d
1 edit

@suzianne said
You probably shouldn't be asking questions out loud if you're not even sure what the question means.
Dodge noted. If a Christian deliberately aborts a fetus, do you believe they should repent before God? Why are you being so secretive about your belief? Are you one of the Christians who'd answer yes or are you one of the Christians who'd answer no?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
221d
1 edit

@suzianne said
And do you think it is ok, given the long history of separation of church and state in our country, for a religious, misguided minority to impose their will (and make no mistake, it IS their will, not God's will) upon everyone in the nation by passing laws of men, codifying what they presume to be the will of God, even though they are wrong?
You know right from wrong, you have a source for this knowledge or is it just your opinion or feelings? Righteousness isn’t dependent upon man’s momentary opinion which changes as our mood change with time. Misguided is suggestive there is a correct way to go, and your source for that is?

F

Moves
221d

@suzianne said
You probably shouldn't be asking questions out loud if you're not even sure what the question means.
I do know what the question means. And so do you. Some Christians would answer yes. And some would answer no. What say you?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
221d

@fmf said
I do know what the question means. And so do you. Some Christians would answer yes. And some would answer no. What say you?
And here I must -- yes, must -- interrupt your interrogation with a question about your motivation (as if this hasn't been my focus all along). What are you hoping to excavate from this conversation, this line of questioning? I consider this fascination you have with this topic rather creepy, like a fisherman anticipating reeling in a 'whopper'.

Apparently, you feel that a woman exercising her natural right to the sovereignty over her own body, her physical and mental self, has somehow committed a sin before God. This is sad and disappointing.

Moves
221d

@suzianne said

Apparently, you feel that a woman exercising her natural right to the sovereignty over her own body, her physical and mental self, has somehow committed a sin before God. This is sad and disappointing.
Agreed.

F

Moves
221d

@suzianne said
I am pro-choice. I don’t believe in "sin". And I am asking you the question because you are a Christian, not because you are a woman. So, you are sounding paranoid.

F

Moves
221d

@suzianne said
I consider this fascination you have with this topic rather creepy, like a fisherman anticipating reeling in a 'whopper'.
This a very weak debating point/dodge.

F

Moves
221d

@suzianne said
What are you hoping to excavate from this conversation, this line of questioning?
An answer from you, that's all.

F

Moves
221d

@suzianne said
And here I must -- yes, must -- interrupt your interrogation with a question about your motivation (as if this hasn't been my focus all along).
My motivation is to get you to state unequivocally whether you are one of those Christians who'd answer yes or one who'd answer no when faced with the question "if a Christian deliberately aborts a fetus, do you believe they should repent before God?"

Moves
221d

@fmf said
My motivation is to get you to state unequivocally whether you are one of those Christians who'd answer yes or one who'd answer no when faced with the question "if a Christian deliberately aborts a fetus, do you believe they should repent before God?"
I think you should redirect that motivation. You're coming across as a little obsessive.

As an aside, why do you feel compelled to reply to every post Suzianne ever makes, whatever the thread, invariably in the manner of the Spanish Inquisition?

F

Moves
221d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I think you should redirect that motivation. You're coming across as a little obsessive.
This is just an ad hominem and not really a debating point.

F

Moves
221d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
As an aside, why do you feel compelled to reply to every post Suzianne ever makes, whatever the thread, invariably in the manner of the Spanish Inquisition?
I don't reply to every post she makes but I reply to those that interest me and to almost all that are addressed to me.

Again this is a weak 'debating point' from you.

Moves
221d

@fmf said
I don't reply to every post she makes but I reply to those that interest me and to almost all that are addressed to me.

Again this is a weak 'debating point' from you.
I think you should reflect a while on your posting history and take to heart her comments about you being a bit creepy.

Moves
221d

@fmf said
This is just an ad hominem and not really a debating point.
It was an observation of your creepy and somewhat stalky approach to the forums.

F

Moves
221d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I think you should reflect a while on your posting history and take to heart her comments about you being a bit creepy.
You are resorting to ad hominems and doubling down on one of hers for her.