Should Marauder Leave?

Should Marauder Leave?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TCE

Colorado

Moves
18 Nov 05

Originally posted by blindfaith101
No, leave him alone. He is closer to getting saved than he or his supporters know.
How would you know this?

TCE

Colorado

Moves
18 Nov 05

Originally posted by darvlay
No1 has a very valid point. He's a paying customer, you are not. Where do you get off trying to get him kicked?
Both subscribers and non can vote. So how does this matter?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
18 Nov 05

Originally posted by The Chess Express
How would you know this?
Don't you read his posts? He has personal knowledge from God of who gets saved or not. I'm almost in! I just have to figure out how to smuggle in a eternity's supply of Wild Turkey into Heaven and I'm all set.

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
18 Nov 05

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
18 Nov 05

Originally posted by sasquatch672
In heaven the Wild Turkey's already waiting for you. You're not very good at this "heaven" thing.
We are talking about blindfaith101's version of Heaven; I'm sure there's no Wild Turkey there (not even something as sacred as Selma Hayek makes it).

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
18 Nov 05

Originally posted by lioyank
Where did it disappear to?
If I remember correctly, Ivanhoe had some sort of a mental breakdown one night, and flooded it with hundreds of posts from a completely seperate forum, which included swear words.

Russ had to remove it, and Ivanhoe lost posting rights for a while.

D

Hmmm . . .

Moves
18 Nov 05

Originally posted by no1marauder
LIAR! How can "ONLY the Cathars die out" but not (by logical implication) the Albigensians if they are the same thing??

You are still wrong.
The Cathars as opposed to non-Cathars, you recalcitrant twit!

You are still wrong.

Am not.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
18 Nov 05

Originally posted by Ragnorak
If I remember correctly, Ivanhoe had some sort of a mental breakdown one night, and flooded it with hundreds of posts from a completely seperate forum, which included swear words.

Russ had to remove it, and Ivanhoe lost posting rights for a while.

D
That's right. He was severly disciplined, and then tried to pass the whole thing off as an act of martyrdom.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
18 Nov 05

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
That's right. He was severly disciplined, and then tried to pass the whole thing off as an act of martyrdom.
I thought he tried to pass it off as a devilishly conceived plan to give the Wolfpack a "taste of its own medicine" since he had advance knowledge the Forum Issues forum was scheduled to be closed the next day anyway?

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
18 Nov 05

Originally posted by no1marauder
I thought he tried to pass it off as a devilishly conceived plan to give the Wolfpack a "taste of its own medicine" since he had advance knowledge the Forum Issues forum was scheduled to be closed the next day anyway?
Yes, that's what I mean. He sacrificed himself for the duration of a weekend forum ban, shedding his own blood, so that the cause of the SSS could be advanced in the form of having the Wolfpack taste its own medicine for once.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
18 Nov 05

Yes, that's what I mean. He sacrificed himself for the duration of a weekend forum ban, shedding his own blood, so that the cause of the SSS could be advanced in the form of having the Wolfpack taste its own medicine for once.
He's too good for these Forums; perhaps he should be banned

d

Moves
18 Nov 05

Originally posted by The Chess Express
Both subscribers and non can vote. So how does this matter?
No1's point was that it would be prudent for you to pay for a subscription before you start hassling other members to gang up and kick off a paying customer and respected member of the community. And I agree. At least that way, Russ could recoup any potential loss of income by relying on your forthcoming subscription fees. 😛

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
18 Nov 05

Originally posted by darvlay
No1's point was that it would be prudent for you to pay for a subscription before you start hassling other members to gang up and kick off a paying customer and respected member of the community. And I agree. At least that way, Russ could recoup any potential loss of income by relying on your forthcoming subscription fees. 😛
WOW, that's a pretty good point; I wish I had thought of it but I was just being a dick.

l

Moves
18 Nov 05

the cause of the SSS
the cause of the what-now???

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
18 Nov 05
1 edit

Originally posted by lioyank
the cause of the what-now???
SSS = Sesame Street Squad. These were a group who objected to the content of the Forums and wanted them purged of anything possibly offensive to children or other living things. Prad the friendly was their unofficial leader backed by a committee with Ivanhoe, pcaspian and others. Obviously you missed the historic "Forum Wars" here in August-September 2004.