Should Marauder Leave?

Should Marauder Leave?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TCE

Colorado

Moves
18 Nov 05

Originally posted by no1marauder
I pity you even more now that I know you never saw Selma Hayek doing the snake dance in Dusk to Dawn.

That post violates the TOS???
Is it that easy to offend you?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
18 Nov 05

Originally posted by The Chess Express
Is it that easy to offend you?
You listed it as one of my posts that would support a vote to ban me. Are you now saying that it isn't offensive?

l

Moves
18 Nov 05

Originally posted by Nemesio
a forum that no longer exists

Nemesio
Where did it disappear to?

TCE

Colorado

Moves
18 Nov 05
2 edits

How many of these posts were moderated? Guess your ideas on what is acceptable in the Forums and what the Moderators think is acceptable is vastly different. Some of those posts were jokes directed at people I know well here like Phlab. Many were in direct response to insults hurled by other people (try posting the posts I was responding to). And the oth ...[text shortened]... ng any knowledge of what you were talking about maybe you wouldn't come across as such a dunce.
How many of these posts were moderated?

None.

Guess your ideas on what is acceptable in the Forums and what the Moderators think is acceptable is vastly different.

Not exactly. I see things as how they are now. There have been people who have been banned for far less than what you’ve posted, but they were not as popular. RHP needs to make their $ so I guess that’s the way it is.

Some of those posts were jokes directed at people I know well here like Phlab. Many were in direct response to insults hurled by other people (try posting the posts I was responding to). And the others?? Tough titty.

This makes no difference.

I admire your lack of a life sufficient to do such exhaustive research on such a trivial matter; if you would put the same effort into actually having any knowledge of what you were talking about maybe you wouldn't come across as such a dunce.

I don’t fall back on verbal attacks when I’ve been proven wrong and then pretend I still know what the truth is.

TCE

Colorado

Moves
18 Nov 05

You listed it as one of my posts that would support a vote to ban me. Are you now saying that it isn't offensive?
No, people can see that it was posted by me. I hit the reply instead of the edit button.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
18 Nov 05
2 edits

[b]How many of these posts were moderated?

None.

Guess your ideas on what is acceptable in the Forums and what the Moderators think is acceptable is vastly different.

Not exactly. I see things as how they are now. There have been people who have been banned for far less than what you’ve p ...[text shortened]... k on verbal attacks when I’ve been proven wrong and then pretend I still know what the truth is.[/b]
Since I've never been proven wrong (except on a few minor factual details where I have admitted my error), I don't fall back on verbal attacks - I use them as needed and appropriate. You yourself use insults on a regular basis but aren't as good at it as me. Practice makes prefect, Sparky.

I occasionally have posts moderated, but I have never received a single minute of a Forum ban. I post within the rules of the Forums; I have spoken to several of the Forum Mods via PM and am aware of how to conduct myself as far as they are concerned. If you don't like the Forum rules at RHP, perhaps you should stop reading the Forums since you find them soooooooooooo offensive. This ain't your Church or Coletti's "Logic" forum; RHP likes having robust, grown up debate. Suck it in, Junior or hit the bricks.

TCE

Colorado

Moves
18 Nov 05

You don't know Dr S. well enough to understand that his first
post was sarcasm. You would have to be able to see the posts
in July-August 2004 in a forum that no longer exists in order to
understand.

Suffice it to say, you understandably misunderstood.

Nemesio
Nice tit for tat there 😀

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
18 Nov 05

No, people can see that it was posted by me. I hit the reply instead of the edit button.
What the hell are you talking about???? The Selma Hayek snake dance post was one of mine that was quoted in your first post in the examples of "offensive" posts that YOU feel should get me banned. Are you seriously suggesting that that post was "offensive"? To who? Why?

l

Moves
18 Nov 05

Since I've never been proven wrong (except on a few minor factual details where I have admitted my error), I don't fall back on verbal attacks.
I must say, you do have a good sense of humor.

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
18 Nov 05

Originally posted by lioyank
Where did it disappear to?
It arose out of a scenario when a moderator decided to moderate
posts that were not offensive (things were not automated back then). The 'Site Ideas' forum became flooded with posts on the topic of
moderation, so Russ formed a 'Forum Issues Forum' to divide the
contents as not to distract from the other site ideas.

It was subsequently deleted when the automation came into play, but
what was lost was a host of posts on the topic of moderation.

Nemesio

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
18 Nov 05

Nice tit for tat there 😀
My post was entirely informative. It was neither meant as a
joke nor as an insult.

Nemesio

TCE

Colorado

Moves
18 Nov 05

Whatever would make you think that I am trying to convince far out fanatics of your ilk anything? You are beyond where reason and logic can help. When you people say something that deserves scorn, you get scorn. djbecker posted today that people dying of AIDS was part of God's plan for population control; BF101 said Tom Paine was damned to Hell. I'm su ...[text shortened]... offensive, but you pitch a hissy fit if I make a joke about Selma Hayek's snake dance. Grow up.
This is your style, and I don’t expect to change it. You stereotype people and assume that they are all the same. As if I would have the foggiest idea of where Pain is right now, or what God’s ideas are concerning the AIDS virus.

Let’s see, you called me a fanatic who is beyond reason or logic. I guess this is enough to prove your point even though you are completely wrong.

If some still doubt I’m sure you’ll be able to come up with more insults and then everybody will be convinced that your lies are true.

Hmmm, guess RHP has to make their $.

TCE

Colorado

Moves
18 Nov 05

My post was entirely informative. It was neither meant as a
joke nor as an insult.

Nemesio
Ok, thanks for the info then.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
18 Nov 05
2 edits

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
That's right. I've been voted off the forums before. I don't see why it can't happen to no1. He's been asking for it for a long, long time.

It’s amazing how fast you change your colors.
Oh, I still think he should be voted off. He's been asking for it, and he's been warned. I just want to make sure we have a plan in place to fill the void that he leaves. There's nothing worse than a rash forum ban - they only come back to haunt you.

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
18 Nov 05

This is your style, and I don’t expect to change it. You stereotype people and assume that they are all the same. As if I would have the foggiest idea of where Pain is right now, or what God’s ideas are concerning the AIDS virus.

Let’s see, you called me a fanatic who is beyond reason or logic. I guess this is enough to prove your point even th ...[text shortened]... hen everybody will be convinced that your lies are true.

Hmmm, guess RHP has to make their $.
For the sake of discussion, let's say that #1's posts are all lies.

All you are doing is validating them by continuing to engage in this
absurd discussion.

Be a big boy/girl and ignore his 'stupidity' and address those posts
which you deem worthy of discussion.

Right now, you are just engaging in a pissing match with him and, I
can tell you this, he can piss harder than anyone else on this site.

Nemesio