Should Marauder Leave?

Should Marauder Leave?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
18 Nov 05

Originally posted by The Chess Express
This is your style, and I don’t expect to change it. You stereotype people and assume that they are all the same. As if I would have the foggiest idea of where Pain is right now, or what God’s ideas are concerning the AIDS virus.

Let’s see, you called me a fanatic who is beyond reason or logic. I guess this is enough to prove your point even th ...[text shortened]... hen everybody will be convinced that your lies are true.

Hmmm, guess RHP has to make their $.
Hey, you're not even a freakin subscriber any more! Shouldn't you at least pony up your cash before you get to ban the paying customers?

TCE

Colorado

Moves
18 Nov 05

Originally posted by no1marauder
Hey, you're not even a freakin subscriber any more! Shouldn't you at least pony up your cash before you get to ban the paying customers?
Somehow, it was easier to subscribe before I got onto the forums. 😀

l

Moves
18 Nov 05

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
Oh, I still think he should be voted off. He's been asking for it, and he's been warned. I just want to make sure we have a plan in place to fill the void that he leaves. There's nothing worse than a rash forum ban - they only come back to haunt you.
Now how am I supposed to know whether you're being serious or sarcastic here? You're so damn subtle! 😉

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
18 Nov 05
1 edit

Originally posted by lioyank
Now how am I supposed to know whether you're being serious or sarcastic here? You're so damn subtle! 😉
Maybe you should spend less time worrying about what color my skin is and devote more time to paying attention to the things I say. That would be a step in the right direction.

l

Moves
18 Nov 05

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
Maybe you should spend less time worrying about what color my skin is and devote more time to paying attention to the things I say. That would be a step in the right direction.
Aight, fiddy. Much love to MLK, always. Mad props for those words of wisdom.

d

Moves
18 Nov 05

Somehow, it was easier to subscribe before I got onto the forums. 😀
No1 has a very valid point. He's a paying customer, you are not. Where do you get off trying to get him kicked?

TCE

Colorado

Moves
18 Nov 05

Originally posted by darvlay
No1 has a very valid point. He's a paying customer, you are not. Where do you get off trying to get him kicked?
And if I was a paying subscriber would it make any difference? If not then how is his point valid?

Hmmm . . .

Moves
18 Nov 05

Since I've never been proven wrong (except on a few minor factual details where I have admitted my error), I don't fall back on verbal attacks - I use them as needed and appropriate. You yourself use insults on a regular basis but aren't as good at it as me. Practice makes prefect, Sparky.

I occasionally have posts moderated, but I have never ...[text shortened]... "Logic" forum; RHP likes having robust, grown up debate. Suck it in, Junior or hit the bricks.
Since I've never been proven wrong (except on a few minor factual details where I have admitted my error)…

Whoaa there! How ‘bout the Albigensians? (Okay, maybe that was a minor factual detail…. 😉)

Of course, I vote No.1 stays.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
18 Nov 05
1 edit

Originally posted by vistesd
[b]Since I've never been proven wrong (except on a few minor factual details where I have admitted my error)…

Whoaa there! How ‘bout the Albigensians? (Okay, maybe that was a minor factual detail…. 😉)

Of course, I vote No.1 stays.[/b]
See this is the kind of slander I have to put up with.

I thought it was the other way 'round: that Albi was a center of Catharism. If not, I stand corrected.

My Medieval Sourcebook says they are the same thing. http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/source/heresy1.html

So I'm still right.

http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=32073&page=7

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
18 Nov 05

And if I was a paying subscriber would it make any difference? If not then how is his point valid?
You'd still be a dunce, but at least you wouldn't be a mooch, too.

w
Stay outta my biznez

Moves
18 Nov 05

This is definitely the thread of the day. Beautiful!

I shall now pray for the continuation of this thread.

Oh great heavenly and merciful father,
Please allow this thread to continue into the morrow whilst I am at work for thou knoweth how bored I can be on Fridays. And should the mighty head of Chess Express explode from this fruitless endeavor, please shine your mercy upon him when he arrives at your heavenly door.

Sincerely, Your Son,

Wib

Hmmm . . .

Moves
18 Nov 05
2 edits

See this is the kind of slander I have to put up with.

I thought it was the other way 'round: that Albi was a center of Catharism. If not, I stand corrected.

My Medieval Sourcebook says they are the same thing. http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/source/heresy1.html

So I'm still right.

http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=32073&page=7
ROFL!!! Well, I tried...

EDIT: Well done, No.1! I'm still laughin'....

EDIT 2: Hell, I gave up too easily, ‘cause I was laughing—

No.1 marauder: He was asking about the Albigensians, of whom I believe the Cathars were a subset. (same thread as cited above by No. 1)

Actually, since Albi was a (the?) center of Catharism, the Cathars were not a “subset.” So I’m still right (even if the terms are used interchangeably).

😉

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
18 Nov 05

Why, you just made my point tuff guy.
Point? You don't have a point. The site doesn't share your (overly fundamentalist and frankly very stifling) standards, and you're just bitching about it. Frankly, you deserve every insult you get.

TCE

Colorado

Moves
18 Nov 05
1 edit

Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
Point? You don't have a point. The site doesn't share your (overly fundamentalist and frankly very stifling) standards, and you're just bitching about it. Frankly, you deserve every insult you get.
Perhaps if you knew what a point was you wouldn't make mine. 😉

TCE

Colorado

Moves
18 Nov 05
2 edits

Originally posted by checkbaiter
Chessx...you surprise me...yes no 1 can be annoying and he is an unbeliever and he can be offensive at times....but their is hope for everyone...and after all, this is a public forum...but consider this section of scripture for yourself...

Jer 12:5
5 "If you have run with the footmen, and they have wearied you, then how can you contend with horses ...[text shortened]... ou trusted, they wearied you, then how will you do in the floodplain of the Jordan?
(NKJ)

🙂
Nice passage. If anything I have more hope for marauder than you do. You may recall that I believe everybody goes back to God in the end. You’re quite convinced that souls are destroyed in hell.