Should Marauder Leave?

Should Marauder Leave?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
24 Nov 05

Originally posted by ivanhoe
No, I never claimed or said such a thing.
Question:
"Anybody should be careful about calling anyone "Brown Trash". And where do you think Bosse took the expression from?"

Ivanhoe's answer:
"From the methods the marauder and friends are using to try and silence and intimidate their opponents."

D

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
24 Nov 05

[b]Verdwaalde Hollander? Voel jy so?

No, I was not referring to myself but to other people on the site who are Dutch. I hope you can see the humour of this.

Die kerels met die belaglike uniforme (die AWB) het nie baie meer waaroor te praat vandag nie.

I'm very pleased to hear this.

Ek is nie Afrikaans, maar ek waardeer die Afrikaan ...[text shortened]... by "Boss from Birth" or is Old French not popular among the Bobbejaans ....... lol ....... ๐Ÿ˜€
http://new.mweb.co.za/music/music_story.jsp?content=135273

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
24 Nov 05
1 edit

Originally posted by Ragnorak
Question:
"Anybody should be careful about calling anyone "Brown Trash". And where do you think Bosse took the expression from?"

Ivanhoe's answer:
"From the methods the marauder and friends are using to try and silence and intimidate their opponents."

D
Ragnorak's question: "So Marauder was the person who first accused somebody else of being brown trash?"

Ivanhoe's answer: "No, I never claimed or said such a thing."

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
24 Nov 05

Ragnorak's question: "So Marauder was the person who first accused somebody else of being brown trash?"

Ivanhoe's answer: "No, I never claimed or said such a thing."
Its a fair cop. So what you're saying is that Marauder "and friends" are brown trash? Have I got you this time?

D

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
24 Nov 05
1 edit

Originally posted by Ragnorak
Its a fair cop. So what you're saying is that Marauder "and friends" are brown trash? Have I got you this time?

D
You are trying to fabricate some accusation.

S

Moves
24 Nov 05
1 edit

You are trying to fabricate some accusation.
There's no fabrication in there at all. You very clearly once told me that marauder et al. were Brown Shirts in a debate we had some time ago. If I could be bothered to go back through reams of threads to find it (or if the search system non this site worked properly) I would.

EDIT: Well whadayaknow, I found it quite easily. Thread 29841

Zellulรคrer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
24 Nov 05

Maybe Koos is a creation in the same manner as "Evita Bezuydenhout" created by this famous South African impersonator whose name I cannot remember ... Dirk Uys ? //// Could you tell us something about that character "Bosse de Nage" ? Am I correct if I translate the name by "Boss from Birth" or is Old French not popular among the Bobbejaans ....... lol ....... ๐Ÿ˜€
Koos Kombuis is the pseudonym of André Letoit. He's a singer (was part of the influential "Voëlvry" Afrikaans alternative rock tour, Afrikaans musicians doing their best to undermine apartheid in the 80s) and author of humorous literature.(More info: www.stellenboschwriters.com/kombuis.html)

"BOSSE-DE-NAGE: "nage" or "nache" means "buttocks" in Old French, thus Bosse-de-Nage can mean "bottom face" as Jarry suggested." Jarry, A, Exploits & Opinions of Dr. Faustroll, Pataphysican, Exact Change Press, 1996).

"The red and blue callosity which [baboons] sport on their buttocks was, in [Bosse-de-Nage's] case, displaced by Faustroll, by means of some strange medication, and grafted on to his cheeks, azurine on one, scarlet on the other, so that his flat face was a tricolor" (p. 27).

There you have it. Was any of it new to you?

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
24 Nov 05

Originally posted by Starrman
There's no fabrication in there at all. You very clearly once told me that marauder et al. were Brown Shirts in a debate we had some time ago. If I could be bothered to go back through reams of threads to find it (or if the search system non this site worked properly) I would.

EDIT: Well whadayaknow, I found it quite easily. Thread 29841
If you hire a detective agency to check out my past I'm sure they will be able to dig up much more interesting dirty laundry .... and much more interesting ... ๐Ÿ˜‰ .....

Have you read this entire thread ? Because I'm not going to read through it again to find that you managed to twist my words again to suit your own aims.

Maybe you should do some research of what "Brownshirts" or "Braunhemden" were back then. What their job was for instance.

S

Moves
24 Nov 05

If you hire a detective agency to check out my past I'm sure they will be able to dig up much more interesting dirty laundry .... and much more interesting ... ๐Ÿ˜‰ .....

Have you read this entire thread ? Because I'm not going to read through it again to find that you managed to twist my words again to suit your own aims.

Maybe you should do some r ...[text shortened]... arch of what "Brownshirts" or "Braunhemden" were back then. What their job was for instance.
I know exactly what brownshirts were. My mistake, as is obvious, is that I thought you meant brownshirts when you said brown trash.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
24 Nov 05

Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
Koos Kombuis is the pseudonym of André Letoit. He's a singer (was part of the influential "Voëlvry" Afrikaans alternative rock tour, Afrikaans musicians doing their best to undermine apartheid in the 80s) and author of humorous literature.(More info: www.stellenboschwriters.com/kombuis.html)

"BOSSE-DE-NAGE: "nage" or "nache" means "buttocks ...[text shortened]... so that his flat face was a tricolor" (p. 27).

There you have it. Was any of it new to you?
Yes, Koos Kombuis and the writer who created "Bosse" were new to me . Thanks for the info, interesting.

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
24 Nov 05

Originally posted by lucifershammer
I can't think of anyone in the WP (Scribs, Nemesio, bbarr, rc, kirksey and yourself - to identify the most obvious members) who holds back when anyone's up against him.
Ivanhoe:

Will you confirm that this list is accurate and complete?

Nemesio

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
24 Nov 05

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
Despite the lupine exterior, I know that he's a gentle sheep on the inside. Could you send a fluffy little lamb to slaughter?
Or a gorilla in a man-suit!

LOL!

Nemesio

r
CHAOS GHOST!!!

Elsewhere

Moves
25 Nov 05

@ LH: With all due respect, while I was an early Freedom Fighter against the SSS during the First Forum War of 2004, and was, on the strength of this, identified as a WP member during the Eruption and the Exodus to FW, I think Ivanhoe has since sacked me from the WP ๐Ÿ˜›.

o
Paralysed analyst

On a ship of fools

Moves
26 Nov 05
1 edit

Great cure for insomnia everyone. Well done. I got up to page 27 (okay, I started flicking over posts rather than reading every word) and then started yawning.

'Night.

PS The first rule of wolfpack is, don't talk about wolfpack.