Should Marauder Leave?

Should Marauder Leave?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
23 Nov 05

Originally posted by Nordlys
I doubt that. But of course it could be me who has missed Bosse's point.
I don't think you missed the point at all. For the sake of clarity, my calling Ivanhoe Mr Brown Trash was a reference to his famous appelation of another user with the same words, without the honorific "mister". That Ivanhoe should have started muttering about racism at that point strikes me as deliciously ironic. I'm sure he got the reference, too, unless his memory really is completely shot. (By the way, should anyone care, my first language is English, not Afrikaans.)

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
23 Nov 05
2 edits

Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
I don't think you missed the point at all. For the sake of clarity, my calling Ivanhoe Mr Brown Trash was a reference to his famous appelation of another user with the same words, without the honorific "mister". That Ivanhoe should have started muttering about racism at that point strikes me as deliciously ironic. I'm sure he got the reference, too ...[text shortened]... completely shot. (By the way, should anyone care, my first language is English, not Afrikaans.)
I did not refer to racism at all.

Ik verwees naar de recente geschiedenis van Zuid Afrika. Ik verwees naar de fascistische tendenzen in de Zuid-Afrikaanse maatschappij. De tweede wereldoorlog zal aan je aandacht ontsnapt zijn. Dat is te lang geleden voor jou om dat "recente geschiedenis" te noemen, neem ik aan. Zelfs nu paraderen er nog Neo-Nazi's in passende uniformen met vlaggen waarop runetekens zijn afgebeeld ... of is dat wat afgenomen nu de apartheid is afgeschaft en de zwarte meerderheid aan de macht is ? Durven ze hun grote bek niet meer open te doen, de helden ?

Het is trouwens tekenend dat je vermeld dat je eerste taal Engels is en niet Afrikaans. Je bent dus geen Boer, of wel ? Je hoeft je geen zorgen te maken hoor, want niemand hier weet het verschil behalve je landgenoten en 'n enkele verdwaalde Hollander.

Waar komt de naam Bosse de Nage eigenlijk vandaan ?

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
23 Nov 05

Originally posted by ivanhoe
I did not refer to racism at all.

Ik verwees naar de recente geschiedenis van Zuid Afrika. Ik verwees naar de fascistische tendenzen in de Zuid-Afrikaanse maatschappij. De tweede wereldoorlog zal aan je aandacht ontsnapt zijn. Dat is te lang geleden voor jou om dat "recente geschiedenis" te noemen, neem ik aan. Zelfs nu paraderen er nog Neo-Nazi's i ...[text shortened]... oten en 'n enkele verdwaalde Hollander.

Waar komt de naam Bosse de Nage eigenlijk vandaan ?
Verdwaalde Hollander? Voel jy so?

Die kerels met die belaglike uniforme (die AWB) het nie baie meer waaroor te praat vandag nie.

Ek is nie Afrikaans, maar ek waardeer die Afrikaanse taal en daardie aspekte van Afrikaanse kultuur wat goed is. Meer en meer Afrikaans mense het geleer hoe om vir hulle selwe te lag. Ken jy miskien Koos Kombuis?

Miskien moet jy hierdie land besoek, sedert 1994 het dit heelwat verander.

Bosse de Nage is 'n karakter vanuit "Doctor Faustroll" geskryf deur Alfred Jarry. Hy is 'n bobbejaan 🙂

S

Moves
23 Nov 05

Ivanhoe, in your vein of manners and conduct on the forums, perhaps you'd care to provide an English translation too. It would be rude to be conducting segregative conversation on a public forum, would it not?

O
Digital Blasphemy

Omnipresent

Moves
23 Nov 05

C
Oro!

Fear The Cow

Moves
23 Nov 05

Originally posted by Omnislash
Here, I'll create a simple test of moderator function.

Dear No1maurader,

What an uptight idiot you are. Lighten up, relax at home, have some drinks and jerk off. You might actually stop being such a twit and look back at this someday and say, "What a scum sucking two bit lawyer I was!". A significant portion of me is convinced that no one could b ...[text shortened]... have no idea what the average two bit lawyer out there was saying.

Best Regards,
Omnislash
There's a new invention just recently on the scene called paragraphs.

S

Moves
23 Nov 05

Originally posted by Omnislash
Here, I'll create a simple test of moderator function.

Dear No1maurader,

What an uptight idiot you are. Lighten up, relax at home, have some drinks and jerk off. You might actually stop being such a twit and look back at this someday and say, "What a scum sucking two bit lawyer I was!". A significant portion of me is convinced that no one could b ...[text shortened]... have no idea what the average two bit lawyer out there was saying.

Best Regards,
Omnislash
Hasn't everyone jerked off to the Salma Hayek snake dance?

C
Oro!

Fear The Cow

Moves
23 Nov 05

Originally posted by Starrman
*sigh good times good times.

N

Moves
23 Nov 05

No Starrman - That is why you should get married - have fun with your wife, its the right thing to do!

S

Moves
23 Nov 05
1 edit

Originally posted by Nicolaas
No Starrman - That is why you should get married - have fun with your wife, its the right thing to do!
Lol, is that advice from the man whose relationship was in such tatters just a few weeks ago?

Perhaps you should take a leaf out of my book Nic.

w
your king.

H.Q.

Moves
23 Nov 05

Over and over and over, you claim that you're the victim in all this, when all I see is a you committing the same actions you're accusing others of.
I'ld just like to point out that you have a typing error in the above post.🙂

N

Moves
23 Nov 05

Lol, is that advice from the man who's relationship was in such tatters just a few weeks ago?

Perhaps you should take a leaf out of my book Nic.
Yeah my relationship was going bad, but now it is good and we dont have problems anymore. I have never been happier in my marraige before. God really does take care of His children.

N

Moves
23 Nov 05

Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
Verdwaalde Hollander? Voel jy so?

Die kerels met die belaglike uniforme (die AWB) het nie baie meer waaroor te praat vandag nie.

Ek is nie Afrikaans, maar ek waardeer die Afrikaanse taal en daardie aspekte van Afrikaanse kultuur wat goed is. Meer en meer Afrikaans mense het geleer hoe om vir hulle selwe te lag. Ken jy miskien Koos Kombuis?

Mi ...[text shortened]... ge is 'n karakter vanuit "Doctor Faustroll" geskryf deur Alfred Jarry. Hy is 'n bobbejaan 🙂
Bosse de Nage

Ek het nou baie lekker gelag - wonderlik om te sien dat jy 'n baie goeie sin vir humor het 😉

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
23 Nov 05

Ivanhoe, in your vein of manners and conduct on the forums, perhaps you'd care to provide an English translation too. It would be rude to be conducting segregative conversation on a public forum, would it not?
A running poetic Babelfish commentary would be good for a laugh.

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
23 Nov 05

Originally posted by Nicolaas
Bosse de Nage, Ek het nou baie lekker gelag - wonderlik om te sien dat jy 'n baie goeie sin vir humor het
Dankie Nicolaas.