Should Marauder Leave?

Should Marauder Leave?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N

The sky

Moves
22 Nov 05

Originally posted by ivanhoe
Uuuhm , it was actually Bosse who called ME "Brown Trash" and advised ME to take a dump in the woods ..... remember ? It's only a few posts ago .....
Gee, you really are paranoid. I was just correcting Ragnorak, who was misinterpreting your "Afrikaanders moeten oppassen om anderen bruinhemden te noemen. Het zou kunnen wijzen op 'n fundamenteel gebrek aan kennis over de eigen recente geschiedenis".

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
22 Nov 05

Originally posted by Starrman
Why do you take refuge in sarcasm, ivanhoe?
Why don't you try to be a bit more original ?

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
22 Nov 05
1 edit

Originally posted by Nordlys
Gee, you really are paranoid. I was just correcting Ragnorak, who was misinterpreting your "Afrikaanders moeten oppassen om anderen bruinhemden te noemen. Het zou kunnen wijzen op 'n fundamenteel gebrek aan kennis over de eigen recente geschiedenis".
I know. Ragnorak has a long history of misinterpreting me.

Do you speak Dutch ?

S

Moves
22 Nov 05
1 edit

Why don't you try to be a bit more original ?
Irony now! You are astounding ivanhoe.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
22 Nov 05

Irony now! You are astounding ivanhoe.
For a man who has no humour ..... yes !

S

Moves
22 Nov 05

For a man who has no humour ..... yes !
Are you saying you are actually serious about this whole marauder thing? Really? Wow, I thought you were actually entertaining us with a cleverly constructed ruse. I nearly rec'd you for amusement value too. I'm glad I held off though, I wouldn't want to encourage this kind of thing. Have you ever thought of doing standup? You could just be serious and I reckon your audience might split their sides.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
22 Nov 05

Are you saying you are actually serious about this whole marauder thing? Really? Wow, I thought you were actually entertaining us with a cleverly constructed ruse. I nearly rec'd you for amusement value too. I'm glad I held off though, I wouldn't want to encourage this kind of thing. Have you ever thought of doing standup? You could just be serious and I reckon your audience might split their sides.
You should seriously consider an update on humurous issues:

http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=30499&page=3

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
22 Nov 05

No, I certainly didn't say that .... and please, you are clearly trying to drive me into some corner here. You tried this trick before ..... you are again trying to fabricate some accusation ... it will fail again as it failed the last time.
I guess we need a translator. Unless, you wish to translate your comments.

D

N

The sky

Moves
22 Nov 05

Do you speak Dutch ?
And vice versa, I guess.

No, I don't speak Dutch, but I understand a lot of it (at least if it's written) because I speak German and Norwegian.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
22 Nov 05

Do you speak Dutch ?
Brown Shirts/ Brown trash??? Whatever.

My question was whether using the term brown in any context could be construed as racist, which is what you are implying there. You swore blue that the term brown trash wasn't racist at the time you used it. Now, suddenly something has changed. What is it, Mr Hoe?

D

N

The sky

Moves
22 Nov 05

Originally posted by Ragnorak

My question was whether using the term brown in any context could be construed as racist, which is what you are implying there. You swore blue that the term brown trash wasn't racist at the time you used it. Now, suddenly something has changed. What is it, Mr Hoe?

D
"Bruinhemden" = "brown shirts" (I assume - it's "Braunhemden" in German). That's the word Ivanhoe used, and it clearly refers to nazism. "Brown trash" might be interpreted as racist, but more likely it also refers to nazism.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
22 Nov 05

Originally posted by Ragnorak

D
I am implying nothing and nothing has changed. You simply are too eager to construct some accusation. That's all. Give it a rest.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
22 Nov 05

And vice versa, I guess.

No, I don't speak Dutch, but I understand a lot of it (at least if it's written) because I speak German and Norwegian.
Nordlys: "And vice versa, I guess."

You are guessing too much ........ 😉

N

The sky

Moves
22 Nov 05

Nordlys: "And vice versa, I guess."

You are guessing too much ........ 😉
Maybe, but it's Ragnorak, not you, who would know whether my guess is right or wrong.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
22 Nov 05

Maybe, but it's Ragnorak, not you, who would know whether my guess is right or wrong.
That's a very deep one .... but I'm sure that statement of yours is not favorable for me ... I guess ... or am I being too paranoid now ?